Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason (3070 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by JovialJune(f): 11:17am On Jan 17
Why do have your eye on the ladies that are involved in prostitution olosho, ashawo, hook up, sugar daddy, friends with benefit, girl friend sexual relationship, and the rest when you can easily go for ladies that do not indulge in any of these things?

Answer these questions.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Demigod22: 11:52am On Jan 17
Honestly, the high availability of hook up is worrisome when you want something genuine. Both men and women are cheating indiscriminately, but the fact that ladies can do anything for the money is scary.

You don't know who have been used by these Yahoo guys, or who sold her womb, some attracted spiritual complications and all these complexities mar every thought of any serious relationship.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Legendguy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17
JovialJune:
Why do have your eye on the ladies that are involved in prostitution olosho, ashawo, hook up, sugar daddy, friends with benefit, girl friend sexual relationship, and the rest when you can easily go for ladies that do not indulge in any of these things?

Answer these questions.

The problem is that they may be pretending to be of moral value so it may be difficult to detect
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by JovialJune(f): 12:35pm On Jan 17
Legendguy:

The problem is that they may be pretending to be of moral value so it may be difficult to detect

Then go for the ones that don't pretend eg the prostitutes and others you mentioned, since as old as you are you can't differentiate between pretenders and real people.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Atolu01: 3:43pm On Jan 17
Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? / what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? / Are Babes In Nairaland Really Hard To Woo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.