Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help Me Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Plz (1024 Views)

Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! / I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! / If U Think U Have What It Takes To Be With Me Plz Cal Me Now. 08069517449.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Plz by icenene(f): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
i love him so much bt does nt he gets angry at evrytin i do nofin i do pleases him pls wat do i do to make him love me?
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oh, honey! Why would you be so desperate to please any man? Didn't he see you the way you are before dating? Don't push it. Be yourself and if he doesnt respect your actions, let him take a walk.
Ps: your type of post can draw you insults on here. Wear a thick skin! ;-)
Re: Help Me Plz by Connoisseur(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Learn how  to let go.
Love dosent always work our way
Re: Help Me Plz by iice(f): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
How old are you? And how old is he?
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
He is simply tired of you. Just let him be for now. That is, give him a break. His senses might come back 2 normal and if not, just take a walk and holla at yorke.
Edit ur post b4 u get insult upon insult.
Re: Help Me Plz by slimyem: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
dearie,stop trying too hard to please anybody.
If he aint feeling you,he aint.dont waste the energy that'd be better expended on someone who deserves it.save it,and walk away NOW!
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
do wanna get heart broken? Answer me?
Re: Help Me Plz by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Move on,if he doesn't want you then he doesn't , sounds like he's a kid anyway,op answer iice's question.
And learn to type better,is that how to start a write up?I wonder if they still write essays in waec,abi na only my set write essay?
Re: Help Me Plz by Spclst900: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
na by force!
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=14pt]This is not love! You dont love him! You like him! You like him because of the gifts or whatever he gives to you, that you are going to miss when you finally decide to call it quits. He gets angry at everything you do, right? Can i categorically state then, that even if you kill yourself, he wont budge? Why o why do you keep deceiving yourself? There's absolutely NOTHING you can do, to make him love you. The more you try, the more he hates you! And one day, he will break your head, bottlematically!. . . wink

How long you are willing to be at his beck and call, waiting for the day he will love you is left for you to decipher o jare!. . . I advice you to walk out of his life forever. Yes! Forever. Even when he comes crawling, it's not because he wants to reciprocate your likeness, it's likely because he wants to use you some more. . .

Finally, na you sabi! I haff talkinson!
[/size]
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^sexkillz, church is tomorrow, are you not supposed to be preparing already!?
Re: Help Me Plz by sima(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2011
hon,  u deserve so much better. someone who will love u equally or even more and treat u like a true African queen. not some jackass that makes u feel like s-h-!-t.
Re: Help Me Plz by icenene(f): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]This is not love! You dont love him! You like him! You like him because of the gifts or whatever he gives to you, that you are going to miss when you finally decide to call it quits. He gets angry at everything you do, right? Can i categorically state then, that even if you kill yourself, he wont budge? Why o why do you keep deceiving yourself? There's absolutely NOTHING you can do, to make him love you. The more you try, the more he hates you! And one day, he will break your head, bottlematically!. . . wink

How long you are willing to be at his beck and call, waiting for the day he will love you is left for you to decipher o jare!. . . I advice you to walk out of his life forever. Yes! Forever. Even when he comes crawling, it's not because he wants to reciprocate your likeness, it's likely because he wants to use you some more. . .

Finally, na you sabi! I haff talkinson!
[/size]

i wish he even have d hrt in buyin me gift.i dnt love him bcz of his moni bcz he hardly give me anyfin so dnt judge it dat way
Re: Help Me Plz by coderXO(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
It's never easy but ya need ta move on.

The more you press on, the more he will treat you like dirt.

You can't force someone to be with you, and when they get that kind of attitude
towards you, you need to leave them be.

Move on dear, you'll be just fine.

BleSs!
Re: Help Me Plz by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=14pt] When you give an incomplete story, expect all manners and type of judgements!. . . Sorry anywayz. . . So what exactly do you love him for then? Can you let me in on that?. . .
[/size]
Re: Help Me Plz by Spclst900: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
^
look who's interested

(1) (Reply)

Quality Of Women Have Changed / Depressed Lovergirl / Pls Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.