Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic (3317 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16
My newly married wife is not romantic, what should i do in this situation, very boastful i mean pride.i don't know where all this is coming from ,if she haven't given birth i would have send her home .

Am only enduring this because our child is just nine months old .
She is still a house wife and lack's nothing in the house. She's not romantic at all and a very difficult person to correct or talk to

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by WhereMyLoud: 11:34pm On Jan 16
Bro don't conclude by saying she lacks NOTHING in the house.

That may be where you are getting it wrong. And besides i figured during courtship you must have seen the red flags. Believing marriage would change things is the biggest mistake couples make..

When courting.. err your views and seek understanding. Marriage with just put you in a snail shell where you will have to leave carrying the burden for the rest of your life

10 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by OKUCHI11(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16
SGANIVA:
My newly married wife is not romantic, what should i do in this situation, very boastful i mean pride.i don't know where all this is coming from ,if she haven't given birth i would have send her home .

She is still a house wife and lack's nothing in the house.
just get her something to do... even if it's just a private school...let her teach...if she can't carry out the pedagogical aspect she must be involved in something... Wait ooo una nor do courtship

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by osmosis101(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16
What is the usefulness of COURTSHIP?

9 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16
But am sure she lack's nothing or what could be the problem
WhereMyLoud:
Bro don't conclude by saying she lacks NOTHING in the house.

That may be where you are getting it wrong.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by DiskJokeyManic: 11:41pm On Jan 16
SGANIVA:

She is still a house wife and lack's nothing in the house. She's not romantic at all and a very difficult person to correct or talk to

😐😐😐 Didn't u see all dis before marrying her....?😐😐

12 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16
No,no courtship, the traditional marriage and wedding happened within some months i meet her
OKUCHI11:
just get her something to do... even if it's just a private school...let her teach...if she can't carry out the pedagogical aspect she must be involved in something... Wait ooo una nor do courtship
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Emma513: 11:43pm On Jan 16
OP OKAY OO!!!
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by PoliteActivist: 11:44pm On Jan 16
SGANIVA:
My newly married wife is not romantic, what should i do in this situation, very boastful i mean pride.i don't know where all this is coming from ,if she haven't given

*Politeness*
The below may help you cope. You ain't alone

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by eepeepook: 12:00am On Jan 17
You no court am beforehand? What is all this noise?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by woginid967: 12:09am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:

I love being blunt and I'm going to give you a list of reasons and I will be 80% accurate....

Whatever you discover from this exposé is up to you

1) she has wrong friends who make all you do for her seem low class or not enough hence she is dissatisfied

2) you are a 5mins 3 sex position style man.... You are boring to her because you dont give attention to what will take her by surprise

3) she was not a virgin at marriage, she has met better guys hence she is unhappy with you

4) she is NOT your friend, you both jus wanted to marry to ease off the pressure. Maybe arranged or matched making wedding

5) communication between you both has lost its spark or it was never really there.

6) she is a familiar stranger... You dont know her, you didnt take time to really know her inside out.

7) she has serious secrets that she cant tell you and it's clashing with her emotions

cool it may be spiritual/religious

9) all of these and more

Either way, talk to a counselor, an elderly family relative that she respects

Haa3k her phones, so you can know who and what she communicates

Plant hidden cameras in the house too.

Thank m later
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 12:28am On Jan 17
Thanks
woginid967:

I love being blunt and I'm going to give you a list of reasons and I will be 80% accurate....

Whatever you discover from this exposé is up to you

1) she has wrong friends who make all you do for her seem low class or not enough hence she is dissatisfied

2) you are a 5mins 3 sex position style man.... You are boring to her because you dont give attention to what will take her by surprise

3) she was not a virgin at marriage, she has met better guys hence she is unhappy with you

4) she is NOT your friend, you both jus wanted to marry to ease off the pressure. Maybe arranged or matched making wedding

5) communication between you both has lost its spark or it was never really there.

6) she is a familiar stranger... You dont know her, you didnt take time to really know her inside out.

7) she has serious secrets that she cant tell you and it's clashing with her emotions

cool it may be spiritual/religious

9) all of these and more

Either way, talk to a counselor, an elderly family relative that she respects

Haa3k her phones, so you can know who and what she communicates

Plant hidden cameras in the house too.

Thank m later
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Gadafii: 1:42am On Jan 17
You didn’t date or cohabit with her before you married her

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Kobicove(m): 2:01am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:
No,no courtship, the traditional marriage and wedding happened within some months i meet her

It seems you quickly married her because she got pregnant undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by 9japride(m): 2:21am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:

[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are really just funny. You saw all these in her and still went ahead marry?
The mistake people make is that they believe they can change an adult. That's just not possible.
For you befriending and eventually marrying her means you liked her personality. You better have one on one talk with her.
We nairaland members are not enjoying the other room with both of you.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by DivinegiftofGod: 2:33am On Jan 17
You sound bossy like a controling husband and can't get romance from a woman that way. Try to show her love and respect and see her change for the better...

Maybe she's an illiterate. Those ones like to show strong head and never agree with their husband cos they always have this mentality that I've entered and no going anywhere again.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by CockPit: 2:50am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:

You mean she is not Lomantic!

Inukwa!
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Smartguyboy(m): 3:19am On Jan 17
Are you going to endure this for the rest of your life ?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Anguldi(m): 5:26am On Jan 17
Gadafii:
You didn’t date or cohabit with her before you married her

Badman spotted cheesy

May you live long grin

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Anguldi(m): 5:29am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:

I threaten all my girlfriends with polygamy. See them sit-up in seconds. That's why I love Islamic religion though am a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by vincenteger: 5:41am On Jan 17
This is pride speaking.
Have you even discussed this with her?

You might even be the one that's not romantic
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by KingLennon(m): 5:46am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:
Every mallam with him kettle. Carry your cross bro. How can you play a match without warm up?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Anguldi(m): 6:43am On Jan 17
KingLennon:

Every mallam with him kettle. Carry your cross bro. How can you play a match without warm up?

Another badman spotted cheesy

Bless up wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by G00dharddick: 7:22am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:

She has another guy warming her kpekus the way she wants it. Secondly do a DNA test on that kid to ascertain it's yours.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by muller101(m): 7:44am On Jan 17
What happened to test running before purchase.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by WombBreaker: 8:01am On Jan 17
Maybe you have a smelling mouth or bad odour or she doesn't love you

Woman way love you no gree for you

Na me day avoid women these days because of too much see finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 8:07am On Jan 17
Sorry is not possible,my wife can never think of such, will she fly to the person's place
G00dharddick:

She has another guy warming her kpekus the way she wants it. Secondly do a DNA test on that kid to ascertain it's yours.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by brain54(m): 8:20am On Jan 17
Humans ...

We will always find something to complain about.

I have even heard someone complain that his partner is toooo fine and another his wife is too good and calm he needed some relationship wahala as he felt bored.

The amazing thing is they never tend to initially notice these imperfections from the beginning.

If your focus is finding faults... Then faults you will find!

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by westlius(m): 8:25am On Jan 17
DiskJokeyManic:

😐😐😐 Didn't u see all dis before marrying her....?😐😐
Love covered his eyes
Marriage don open am
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Raregem9000(m): 8:32am On Jan 17
I'm sure there is one or two things she doesn't like about you too. Ignore her bad side and focus on the good side. No one is perfect, we are just managing ourselves!
SGANIVA:

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Freelancerr(m): 9:42am On Jan 17
Una no date before marriage?

I never get wetin to tell.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by JovialJune(f): 10:21am On Jan 17
G00dharddick:

You sure say you go school like this? Do you know what it means when they say someone is not romantic? Sèx means romantic in your dictionary?

The type of people you chat with sha, na wa....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Relationships / Do Men Cry? / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.