Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic (3320 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by BondRiv: 10:50am On Jan 17
You dated her and didn't notice she wasn't "romantic" until you married her?

Don't be in a haste to send her away. Be patient and communicate with her to know the problem.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by seunjungle1(m): 10:50am On Jan 17
You are very stupid for coming out to say this. Didn't you test run her when you guys were dating?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by G00dharddick: 10:52am On Jan 17
SGANIVA:
Sorry is not possible,my wife can never think of such, will she fly to the person's place

There's More to the eyes u don't know. I'm telling the sad reality you don't want to hear. As painful as it is , your beloved wife has another guy warming her kpekpus anytime you're either away. The fact she's even idle at home says it all. Do a DNA test ASAP to confirm what I just said
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Demigod22: 11:25am On Jan 17
Lol, OP, what type of joke is this?

It's normal for people to date before getting married. As an adult, when you are dating someone, you are suppose to be observant, take cognizance of her character, behaviors, her attitude, how she handles her issue. I believe you see these things but choose to ignore.

How people feel it's their responsibility to change someone is still ridiculous to me. You can't change an adult, unless he or she wants to change.

You should engage her in a genuine conversation about this issue, and you can start being romantic through your actions too. Try to help her in the kitchen when you are at home and free, do some cleaning at home, help putting baby to sleep, take her to eatery once awhile, buy her gifts how small it is, you can bath together, establish a business for her,buy the same shirt to wear, go to photo studio for family photos. She will return your romantic gesture. You can't just sit and conclude that she lack nothing because you provide food, you have to discuss with her and make her feel safe to discuss anything with you.

This is why I encourage lovers to spend more time together before getting married, at least, she can spend some holidays in your place, enjoy the pleasure of sex ( hypocrisy of religion fanatic should stay away from this comment.). Communicate your fears, worries, plans, weaknesses and strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Farrason: 12:04pm On Jan 17
SGANIVA:
No,no courtship, the traditional marriage and wedding happened within some months i meet her

Guy, be patient with this woman mbok!!. She is looking after a baby as well. Is her first time being a wife and mother and yours, a father and husband... Take am easy.

You want to start another season of ruthless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. .Abeg the baby with her grow first o

I suggest both of you should take this time to slow down, build your marriage and get to know each other more and more.

If she is not working yet, are in interested in her stress? boredom? Challenges? Engage her in a discussion and find out what's in her head.

Lastly, how much attention do you give her... I believe romance begins when a woman becomes aware that you are giving her a considerable amount of your time and attention.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Anguldi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17
Demigod22:
Lol, OP, what type of joke is this?

It's normal for people to date before getting married. As an adult, when you are dating someone, you are suppose to be observant, take cognizance of her character, behaviors, her attitude, how she handles her issue. I believe you see these things but choose to ignore.

How people feel it's their responsibility to change someone is still ridiculous to me. You can't change an adult, unless he or she wants to change.

You should engage her in a genuine conversation about this issue, and you can start being romantic through your actions too. Try to help her in the kitchen when you are at home and free, do some cleaning at home, help putting baby to sleep, take her to eatery once awhile, buy her gifts how small it is, you can bath together, establish a business for her,buy the same shirt to wear, go to photo studio for family photos. She will return your romantic gesture. You can't just sit and conclude that she lack nothing because you provide food, you have to discuss with her and make her feel safe to discuss anything with you.

This is why I encourage lovers to spend more time together before getting married, at least, she can spend some holidays in your place, enjoy the pleasure of sex ( hypocrisy of religion fanatic should stay away from this comment.). Communicate your fears, worries, plans, weaknesses and strength.
Pounding wink
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by SGANIVA(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17
Ok thanks, though i stopped her from working
because the pay is not reasonable , but am also afraid to give her money for business because of her attitude
Farrason:

Guy, be patient with this woman mbok!!. She is looking after a baby as well. Is her first time being a wife and mother and yours, a father and husband... Take am easy.

You want to start another season of ruthless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. .Abeg the baby with her grow first o

I suggest both of you should take this time to slow down, build your marriage and get to know each other more and more.

If she is not working yet, are in interested in her stress? boredom? Challenges? Engage her in a discussion and find out what's in her head.

Lastly, how much attention do you give her... I believe romance begins when a woman becomes aware that you are giving her a considerable amount of your time and attention.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Saintinoo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17
Raregem9000:
I'm sure there is one or two things she doesn't like about you too. Ignore her bad side and focus on the good side. No one is perfect, we are just managing ourselves!

Not all bad sides we ignore. If the person happens to have some narcissistic traits, ignoring those bad side means killing yourself.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by fyzaila: 6:05pm On Jan 17
SGANIVA:
Ok thanks, though i stopped her from working
because the pay is not reasonable , but am also afraid to give her money for business because of her attitude

Try and build all the romance now, i always advice that it's better to delay pregnancy for at least a year when you marry without courtship. That one year is to build connections and emotional bonding. You have to be attracted to your partner before romance can come in. It's only in the past that our parent got married and stayed in married the traditional way ( no romance, just cook, eat and sex.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic by Babaken(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17
Then teach her that's why you are there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Ways To Tell A Prince From A Player / Chai! If I Were A Lady I Would Have Fallen For This Man! / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.