Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One (214 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 1:07am On Jan 17
YOUR PATNER WILL NEED THIS ULTIMATE STRESS RELIEVER ! 😌
-
Effortlessly unwind with our noise-free feet massager – perfect for TV time, reading, or office tasks. Remember, avoid water contact. Experience the difference with our foldable design, offering a lightweight and portable solution for ultimate comfort anywhere.
-
Features
✅️ Easy to use anywhere, thanks to its light and portable design.
✅️ Small EMS foot massager for convenient office foot massages.
✅️ Finds acupuncture points smartly, fits all foot sizes.
✅️ Six different massage modes for various preferences.
✅️ Smart EMS massage relieves soreness and fatigue at the core.
-
💵 Price: N11,900
-
"I WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO" => https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2INJYfIvpz/?igsh=MXJrODMzZnhteGtyOQ==
-
📦 Delivery Nationwide.
🚚 Payment on Delivery Only for Lagos. (Within 24hrs)
Mainland Delivery: N3,000
Island Delivery: N3,500
-
Whats@pp: (234) (8138) (497067)
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheapbuyng?igsh=MXQ2MmZwbGw3Njdqdg==
-
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheapbuyng

Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 1:09am On Jan 17
This is what it looks like...check it out 👇🏾

Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 1:20am On Jan 17
Check it out
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 1:20am On Jan 17
It's the best
Grab yours
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 4:42am On Jan 17
You need this
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 4:42am On Jan 17
Grab this
It's yours
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 9:47am On Jan 17
Have you gotten yours
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 9:47am On Jan 17
Great product
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 2:07pm On Jan 17
Re: Are You Looking For The Perfect Gift For Him/her ? I Have One by GLReocord: 2:07pm On Jan 17

(1) (Reply)

Is L Arginine Effective For Penis Enlargement ? / Moses Bliss At Veekee James Wedding�� ���� / Ladies Can You Date Guys Use Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.