Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member (31040 Views)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:56am On Jan 17
Hope she is found safe and sound
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Edusouls(m): 8:58am On Jan 17
Bokoharam has penetrated Abuja, and it’s going to be bloody, Buhari was much more effective in security, he uprooted these bokoharam spies living amongst the populace in Abuja giving information to the bandits, they are back again and no one is safe now they have finished with northern Nigeria now it’s Abuja, northern Nigeria is a big problem to the country

4 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Trophy12: 8:58am On Jan 17
RepoMan007:
The moment a certified zoologist(GEJ) couldn't manage this zoo-like enclave, it became clear there was severe structural issues with Nigeria. For people to go missing and get abducted like chickens or dogs, yet the govt still continue with affairs as though it is normal, is a very disturbing sign.
my brother have said it several times, this banditry issues na government they sponsor them that's why they don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Lasgidi90(m): 9:00am On Jan 17
stillwriting:
Believe
Nothing will happen to her,we have an existing God
Hmmm. YINMU
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by AzaHub(f): 9:00am On Jan 17
God will make a way. May your parents not cry over you.

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by engrfaruq(m): 9:01am On Jan 17
Yugoslavia247:
So because is Tinubu they are now reporting what has been happening for long since buhari.

I don't like Tinubu but I hate northern hypocrisy.

This is bad.

Tinubu Should do something About it. Not just in Abuja but everywhere else.
There is no change in this APC. Just worsening the whole situation

There's of course hypocrisy by all regions, but tell me one incident that went unreported during Buhari's administration.
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Jamie248: 9:03am On Jan 17
It's very clear that politicians are the ones behind all these kíllìngs. APC sold Nigeria over to the devil in exchange for power and money.

3 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by We4all: 9:03am On Jan 17
All these money government is spending and looting should be channelled to security for one year since the impact on other sectors is not even felt. Kilode?

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by kestolove95(m): 9:08am On Jan 17
Y is it that it's only gurls that use to miss? ND dey never tell us wia dey go if dey wia found... If gbola do her she go come back
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by jojothaiv(m): 9:10am On Jan 17
AqualinaXYZ:

Not by prayers,

God can’t do for man what man can do for himself
Many people still have hard time believing that prayers is not what we need now but more of actions..
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by yahoodetector: 9:13am On Jan 17
See Abuja that use to be one of the safest places in Nigeria before o.

But immediately their lord and master relocated to Abuja, most of them shifted base from Lagos and their caves at the area where the sun sets and imported their criminal kidnapping and one chance way of life into the FCT.

Well...may God continue to protect the people who had no hand in the introduction of this illegitimate maladministration.

Thank God na their cousins from the N zone dey affected for now.

kestolove95:
Y is it that it's only gurls that use to miss? ND dey never tell us wia dey go if dey wia found... If gbola do her she go come back

See this empty-headed one commenting trash.
As usual, they have nothing upstairs. The girls being missing in Abuja didn't go for gbola since up until now your lord and savior relocated to Aso Villa abi?

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by abdulimussa: 9:18am On Jan 17
I will never pray for Nigeria to be good. If we as citizens cant elect capable hands to govern the Nation so be it.
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Badguy77(m): 9:23am On Jan 17
May she be found in good fate.. But if na Nigeria matter, am tired.
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by bablon20(m): 9:24am On Jan 17
Recently, Abuja is now d leading state in all kind atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Mummiesboy: 9:33am On Jan 17
Felix6:
Northern business only is politics. Even the Dangote is a coded politician helping other guys in the region to launder stolen public funds. The moment the spoon is off their mouth for two seconds, they resume their nefarious activities.
Tinubu should man up and set example with one of the big criminal and watch others fall in line.
It really a Northern thing just to discredit Tinubu/Wike as fct minister

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by honour7: 9:38am On Jan 17
RepoMan007:
For people to go missing and get abducted like chickens or dogs, yet the govt still continue with affairs as though it is normal, is a very disturbing sign.

This second part is what is making me afraid of Nigeria. You have to wonder if even the leaders and security agencies are complicit in the whole issue. People are dying everyday and you see the so called leaders attending parties and smiling.

What would it take to have sweep the forests in each state with drones having infra red cameras at least once a week and investigate any cluster of body heat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by RisenObinna: 9:39am On Jan 17
RepoMan007:
The moment a certified zoologist(GEJ) couldn't manage this zoo-like enclave, it became clear there was severe structural issues with Nigeria. For people to go missing and get abducted like chickens or dogs, yet the govt still continue with affairs as though it is normal, is a very disturbing sign.
Jonathan did his best but his efforts were sabotaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Mayhem1: 9:43am On Jan 17
promisechris63:
Is this happenings in Abuja a joke or what? Can someone make me understand what is happening please...
it’s a joke
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by djkirkoo2(m): 9:47am On Jan 17
Yugoslavia247:
So because is Tinubu they are now reporting what has been happening for long since buhari.

This is bad.

but the Yorubas runs the mainstream media. So what are you insinuating?
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by alimiadedayo1: 9:52am On Jan 17
Yugoslavia247:

This is bad.

you are not different from the northerners hypocrites.. have they not reporting of insecurity in the whole north during Buhari time

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Curious345: 9:52am On Jan 17
God punish Buhari
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Jimmyblaze(m): 9:54am On Jan 17
Welcome to Nigeria where all the juicy positions and appointments are being hoarded in the North and every other person can eat from the crumbs that falls from their tables. It could have been more reasonable if i was birthed in Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen than finding myself in this shithole. As for the young Lady that bite the dust so early, keep resting. A day will come where everybody will start killing anything that trespasses him or her. Tueeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by abobote: 9:56am On Jan 17
What is even the work of the police, with all those phone calls they can't still trace them

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Waywardson6: 10:08am On Jan 17
As beautiful as she is. Hopefully, she's found intact. Hmmmmmm
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by DMerciful(m): 10:20am On Jan 17
So they should not report that their sister is missing?

You well so?
Yugoslavia247:

This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by stallionng: 10:21am On Jan 17
This is alarming. If the seat of power,the federal capital can be under such siege by terrorists,bandits and kidnappers with impunity,what then will be the fate of the other states? Your guess is as good as mine..
Can't they be tracked with phones,Arial surveillance and all the sophisticated and scientific equipments at our security disposals? The forest is known and can be infiltrated with more sophisticated surveillance and security personnels.
Abuja should be safe as seat of power at least. the recent happenings are alarming and frightning and may chase away investors. If the federal capital is unsecured,where will be secured?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by DMerciful(m): 10:21am On Jan 17
Abuja people overwhelmingly voted Obi. Be guided!
FeliciaOja:
They will still collect 2k to sell vote

All in the name of teaching us a lesson

Proverb says those who dig a hole for others will fall inside that hole.

Una never see anything

Please who is teaching who a lesson now?

Just like Pontus Pilate
I wash my hands from anything to do with North

You reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Demigod22: 10:23am On Jan 17
This is outrageous and despicable. An engineering fresh graduate? After the frustration from lecturers, hunger and stress and money spent?

Nigerian government needs to wake up and the citizens need to be considerate towards one another.
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Boldideas: 10:23am On Jan 17
socialmediaman:

Faiza Mahmud

See babe... Until hanging is enacted for kidnappers this nonsense will not stop!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by highchief1: 10:29am On Jan 17
socialmediaman:

Faiza Mahmud
nawa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.