Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari (32994 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 11:43am On Jan 17
To slap a grass munching cow dey hungry me,I no no why?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by RickyJesus: 11:43am On Jan 17
Emefiele go also write him own book.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by OnknownSoldier: 11:43am On Jan 17
Malroux:
You will never end well for destroying Nigeria beyond redemption.

Buhari has already well. He has seen it all and nothing again can move him at that age.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 11:43am On Jan 17
Truf:
STFU

Same to you 😒
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Felix6: 11:44am On Jan 17
J
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Decarbonisation: 11:44am On Jan 17
A destructive and incompetent leader.
Buhari is a curse on Nigeria
Basta....rd!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by RickyJesus: 11:45am On Jan 17
“If you punish a man unjustly, it could dog his footsteps throughout life, so if you would punish, you must have evidence and you should know that yourself wouldn’t be there forever. You would leave one day.

“I’m very conscious about the morale of people who serve with me. I also expect whoever succeeds me to be fair to me. I have family, friends, who will feel it. I’m very conscious of fairness."

Can you imagine this slowpoke.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by jnig: 11:46am On Jan 17
Long grammar. Just admit, he served your interests!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Lanshile(m): 11:47am On Jan 17
atiku4President:
You have nothing to explain. We are witnesses to your failed leadership.
We are victim boss
We did not only see the SHEGE during his time we experienced it,we lived it
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 11:48am On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Nigerians will appreciate him for allowing his brothers murder, rape and sacked Nigerians from their ancestral lands?, for taking loans recklessly, for highest inflation rate and so on ?

What is wrong with you people?

Except you are wishing that Nigerians will keep getting worse leaders than Buhari that will make us appreciate all the evils I mentioned up there, just the way we are appreciating Jonathan even though his performance was not excellent...

You guys hate Nigeria and Nigerians, I see you people as very heartless and wicked human beings...

Back to the topic:

So you met Emefiele there and after his terrible performance of his first term of appointment you reappointed him to continue the damage on Nigeria, Buhari should listen to himself again...

Must we see things from the same angle. For example, what you think is failure, i might see it as work in progress.
It is my opinion. Say yours and remove eye from my own opinions. Na you like Nigeria pass bah?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Curious345: 11:48am On Jan 17
Fuulish man.

What about Tunde sabiu
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by F117nighthawk: 11:48am On Jan 17
This complete failure of a human being is still talking
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mudassar4766: 11:51am On Jan 17
I'm delighted to read about President Buhari's decision not to sack the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele. It's reassuring to see leadership that values stability and experience, especially in crucial economic roles. Emefiele's track record speaks volumes about his dedication and competence. If you're interested in exploring job opportunities in the finance sector or related fields, this positive news highlights the importance of leadership continuity and stability, creating a conducive environment for professionals to thrive. Check out relevant job listings and stay informed about opportunities in the dynamic world of finance. Here's a job link to get you started: Finance Job Opportunities

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by onuman: 11:53am On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:
One day Nigeria will appreciate your efforts. You have done your own part, leave all the bitter souls to wail as usual. I trust you to continue ignoring them, they are bitter because they did not 'benefit' from your government.
Unknown to you, you are the most bitter soul here. You support inept leaders who plunge 220million citizens of Nigeria into abject poverty.

Buhari's APC made Nigeria become the official poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Raf4: 11:53am On Jan 17
So, if someone is stealing, he needs to inform you that he's stealing before you can act? If he doesn't report himself or inform you about his stealing, then no problem? Nonsense talk!
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Focusmind: 11:54am On Jan 17
Buhari and his non challant attitude is like five and six ---something sinister will be happening under his watch, he would pretend and became unconcerned......probably waiting to be informed. Just like Shehu Sani said, if the Betta Edu saga had occurred under Buhari, you wont even see any action from him. Buhari seemed too aloof and cut off from the people. I can bet that he did not know most of his ministers. It is even surprising to me that he talked about justice and fairness, two words that were scarce throughout his rein. Was he waiting for Emiefele to tell him that he was contesting with all those overwhelming evidences? Buhari's inaction throughout his rein put Nigeria in the current precarious situation. The looting that happened in that administration is better imagined. President Tinubu should take his searchlight to the transport ministry, Attorney General and Minister of Justice office, Humanitarian ministry and other cash cow agencies during Buhari's tenure for recovery of supposedly looted funds.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:

Must we see things from the same angle. For example, what you think is failure, i might see it as work in progress.
It is my opinion. Say yours and remove eye from my own opinions. Na you like Nigeria pass bah?

So you call Killings, raping of women and young girls, burning of farmlands, destruction of properties without help from anywhere success?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 11:58am On Jan 17
onuman:

Unknown to you, you are the most bitter soul here. You support inept leaders who plunge 220million citizens of Nigeria into abject poverty.

Buhari's APC made Nigeria become the official poverty capital of the world.

That is your own opinion. My opinion is that Buhari did his best for Nigeria. If you don't like my comment then come and flog me.
Potential tyrants that believe only they themselves are right.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by mcprince32(m): 11:58am On Jan 17
You are:
A Terrorist
Mr Catastrophe
Baba Destruction
Daddy Wickedness
Oga Desperado
Chief Of Failure
Father of Evil
Dr Shock
Professor of Lawlessness
Nigeria will spit on your grave forever.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 12:00pm On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Killings, raping of women and young girls, burning of farmlands, destruction of properties in your life without help from anywhere should be your own type of success? since that is what you consider success....

Your own na just to dey look for who go argue with you for nairaland, it seems it gives you some kind of orgasm.
My opinions are mine, say yours and face front.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Jan 17
This man just deceived nigerians with sweet mouth presidential campaign promises...but did not fulfil any of his promises...was just desperate to be president

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by VIKTO83(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17
U keep sentiment aside in public office.
No wonder Buhari always take ages to take decision. He's considering how village people will feel about his decision.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Atlantis585: 12:05pm On Jan 17
Thunder faya you there!
Useless idiot.
So You still get mouth to talk abi?
Worst and dumbest president in history.

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by ejimatic: 12:06pm On Jan 17
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by kunle75(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This guy should just go and rest. You are the most clueless president Nigeria will ever have.

You were not aware of anything going on in Nigeria. The only thing you were interested in is your medical tourism.

History won't be kind with you.

I regret voting this man in first tenure, he is a calamity personified

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Winning123: 12:06pm On Jan 17
ceasare:

Amen....d guy is disgusting.hear word from d mouth of an idiot! Imagine he ddnt tell u and u no wan bliv in rumours.so this guy doesn't read news at all or watch TV in aso rock? Eran jatijati ikeji eranko!

You both miss it. The man is enjoying his retirement. Curse no dey harm Nigerian leaders
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by mrblessed(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17
It's because you weren't aware.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Brendaniel: 12:07pm On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:

Your own na just to dey look for who go argue with you for nairaland, it seems it gives you some kind of orgasm.
My opinions are mine, say yours and face front.

Who to argue? You can't come here and be praising evil and I will sit down and look, it is your type that has made wicked leaders in this country believe that Nigerians deserve all the evil they give them and that the people will always appreciate them for the evils they give to Nigerians.

Talk anyhow and I see your comment and I will keep calling you out, you are very heartless and wicked and I will keep attacking you when you dish out wickedness.

If people like you are not in Nigeria or from another country I believe it will be far better than this, so I will keep attacking you each time I see your wicked comments, except I don't see it....

You think you will be dishing out evil and I will sit docile, no way....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by tnerro1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17
See story
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17
I have nothing to say.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 12:10pm On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Who to argue? You can't come here and be praising evil and I will sit down and look, it is your type that has made wicked leaders in this country believe that Nigerians deserve all the evil they give them and that the people will always appreciate them for the evils they give to Nigerians.

Talk anyhow and I see your comment and I will keep calling you out, you are very heartless and wicked and I will keep attacking you when you dish out wickedness.

If people like you are not in Nigeria or from another country I believe it will be far better than this, so I will keep attacking you each time I see your wicked comments, except I don't see it....

You think you will be dishing out evil and I will sit docile, no way....

Come and arrest me nah for having an opinion or better still, come to my house and flog me.
You no get talk, rest abeg.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by panini(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17
Poor leadership.

Buhari should have asked him; "This and this are what is said about you, how true is that?"

Give him the chance to confirm or deny the allegations. That's being fair. Letting things happen until they get messy is poor leadership. You put controls and be on top of every case, everyone answers to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos) / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.