Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari (33000 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Brendaniel: 12:11pm On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:

Come and arrest me nah for having an opinion or better still, come to my house and flog me.
You no get talk, rest abeg.

Keep talking nonsense and I will keep addressing you....
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by gloryman91: 12:11pm On Jan 17
Sir with my love for you, but you Bleep up in that aspect just let off the microphone on that.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 12:12pm On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Keep talking nonsense and I will keep addressing you....

😂😂😂
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by kokoA(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17
He is never aware of anything though.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Brendaniel: 12:14pm On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:

😂😂😂

cheesy
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Atlantis585: 12:14pm On Jan 17
Emmy3:
What kind of an irresponsible individual is this that blame others for everything.
You cemented your place in history as most clueless, most corrupt and most useless Nigeria’s president.

Thank you!
Abeg collect these…

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mandate1: 12:17pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
You will never end well for destroying Nigeria beyond redemption.
Oga try chill. Buhari dint inflict this level of poverty on Nigerians as the present govt.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by ABC101FF: 12:17pm On Jan 17
I'm not surprised. Coming from a chronic ENT patient. How would you hear anything.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by treatise: 12:18pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
"I am not awia"

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17
Resist the urge to shalaye jubrin.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17
treatise:

"I am not awia"
Hahaha 😄
How can a sudanese be aware of what happens here. grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by kosiebe(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17
You will not die well this man.
By the way, where mamma daura?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by zionstaar75: 12:31pm On Jan 17
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by hotseat: 12:35pm On Jan 17
Bubu on the beat!

The more Buhari tries to explain his own side to the story of his 8yrs of locust, the more he gets entangled in the web of his ineptitude.

Emefiele was just one among your legion of lieutenants who did not only make a mockery of our laws but looted our treasury dry.

You were a ceremonial President while the famous cabal comprising of your Ministers, aides, hangers-on, uncles, in-laws, praise-singers, etc ran the country aground.

It came to a time that Nigerians were practically begging you to address them to no avail.

Buhari: you go explain tire!

Your failure is signed, sealed and delivered by the teeming populace.

@hotseat

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 12:40pm On Jan 17
Foolish old man. Even your wife and childrens know that you were a complete failure

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by nini007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17
And when you knew?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by treatise: 12:46pm On Jan 17
Gandollar:
Hahaha 😄
How can a sudanese be aware of what happens here. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Indrise644: 12:51pm On Jan 17
see below

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Blacktruth: 12:52pm On Jan 17
Malroux:

Is dat malu still talking? Dat wooden president .
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:52pm On Jan 17
Malroux:

He ended well as an old retired General of the Nigerian Military,Ex Military head of state and ex President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Who was your late illiterate peasant wretched father

Onye Mghu!
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:53pm On Jan 17
atiku4President:
You have nothing to explain. We are witnesses to your failed leadership.

Failures always blame others for their failures..
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Bayajjidda: 12:53pm On Jan 17
Malroux:

Is he the one ruling Nigeria right now? Why has things gotten worse on his exit?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Kentursky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17
You are not God and can never be. Only God will decide how he will end up.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by yemmywesey(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17
Most useless president, just stay in your daura and be eating your akara, masa and fura in pieces.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:53pm On Jan 17
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This guy should just go and rest. You are the most clueless president Nigeria will ever have.

You were not aware of anything going on in Nigeria. The only thing you were interested in is your medical tourism.

History won't be kind with you.

History is already kind to him..

How did history treat your late wretched illiterate peasant father?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by madone: 12:54pm On Jan 17
Who is the person going to interview buhari. What does he know about Nigeria. Doed he jkkw the pain he left behind ?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by IfnobeGod20: 12:54pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
Truly Emefiele never came out to say he wanted to contest, it was mere hearsay all over the airspace but you want Buhari to sack him for nothing. This is a man that can manage people emotionally and not your kind that hear a rumour and then axe the person. Many people are in jail today because someone like you tell or say contrary thing about them. If God had been like you, you will not be living today. Everything must not be about politics, the humanity in us must reflect in our daily life as told us in Bible and Qu'ran.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:55pm On Jan 17
Sangoamadioha1:
One day Nigeria will appreciate your efforts. You have done your own part, leave all the bitter souls to wail as usual. I trust you to continue ignoring them, they are bitter because they did not 'benefit' from your government.

Don't mind the mindless kids in this platform that were probably teenagers in 2015..

Spewing nonsense that they know nothing about..

Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.. holistically speaking..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:56pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:
Just because you met him in office, doesn't mean he should remain there.

If you had a solid economic plan for the country, you would have known what to do. The man was as corrupt as anything, with audios from Sahara Reporters revealing his deeds.

Tinubu now is making the same mistakes. Insecurity everywhere. He should start by sacking the DG of the DSS.

Buhari had a solid economic plan .

So did your late dad ..so because his plan did not come exactly to fruition,your father is now very useless as a dad?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 12:59pm On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Nigerians will appreciate him for allowing his brothers murder, rape and sacked Nigerians from their ancestral lands?, for taking loans recklessly, for highest inflation rate and so on ?

What is wrong with you people?

Except you are wishing that Nigerians will keep getting worse leaders than Buhari that will make us appreciate all the evils I mentioned up there, just the way we are appreciating Jonathan even though his performance was not excellent...

You guys hate Nigeria and Nigerians, I see you people as very heartless and wicked human beings...

Back to the topic:

So you met Emefiele there and after his terrible performance of his first term of appointment you reappointed him to continue the damage on Nigeria, Buhari should listen to himself again...

Little eediot!

His brothers are also UGM in the east killing their fellow kinsmen?

Emefiele is also his brother?

Dieziani is his "brother"?

All the ex governor's stealing their states dry are his brothers?

The folks giving bribes are his brothers?

Betta Edu is his brother?

Am na iwu onye Igbo..onye ipob..

Little unintelligent rat..

Corruption is NOT a one man show..

Buhari did not do anything to you or your brothers..
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by HRMK: 12:59pm On Jan 17
Hear this old man reeling out lame and lousy excuses!how man of his aides or ministers did he lay off while in office?NIL! who is deceiving who?
he was simply too weak as the president of this great nation!!
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 1:01pm On Jan 17
Image123:
undecided You didn't sack him because you didn't know any person to replace him with that was not a northerner and Tinubu's person.

And thats very intelligent coming from you..did you even read his reasons properly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.