Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari (33005 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Iamanoited: 9:36am On Jan 18
EMEFIELE WAS TOO SMART FOR BMFBOKOISWA.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by John4B: 9:56am On Jan 18
Who's even bringing the news of this man to this forum?
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Mansa6: 9:56am On Jan 18
TopBanter:

Dishonest and shameless hack. Talking extraneous and irrelevant bullcrap about face me I face you.

Which intelligent man/woman, capable of critical thinking, takes the words of Buhari as gospel truth today given the monumental sleaze, worst in our history, now exposed under his watch?

We have done this topic to death in the past while you were probably comatose on whatever drug or 'combo' makes you come here to be an irritating apologist for what what no sane and decent person can/should defend. You are probably Femi Adeshina anyway because he is about the only man alive still trying to positively launder Buhari's image.

Many, myself included, have concluded very logically that Buhari left Emefiele in place, already disgraced under GEJ as incompetent and sleazy, because the ultra-crooked Emefiele was the perfect man-Friday for the monumental heist the Buhari government, led by the inner cabal, wanted to achieve.

Below, a financial analyst expert, which I am sure a charlatan like you can never be, shows conclusively that Emefiele plunged Nigeria into debt by sanctioning the borrowing of the Buhari regime that's was "unlawful, illegal, unconstitutional and indeed detrimental to the public interest."

Obvious to even a fool that what is shown below, one of too many infractions to list, was why Emefiele was retained by Buhari and the cabal.

You are just an olodo blowhard only capable of empty and insult you think will cower others, because you can never proffer a logically superior argument, but I prove my point 100% and beyond doubt.

You can remain here smoking your mind-bending crap and making a fool of yourself with your garbage talk fit only for the bin. Your wahala.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/court-should-sanction-emefiele-for-allowing-buhari-to-exceed-cbns-borrowing-limit-financial-analyst-adeoti/%3famp

Court should sanction Emefiele for allowing Buhari to exceed CBN’s borrowing limit– Financial analyst, Adeoti
19th September 2021

Your late dad was truly an illiterate peasant bushman for birthing a numbskull like you..

See the way you spew uselessness and gibberish inordinately for your fellow eediots to be impressed..so long an epistle yet nothing cognitive in it .
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by Shomek(m): 10:11am On Jan 18
Ok
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by greatman247(m): 11:04am On Jan 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This guy should just go and rest. You are the most clueless president Nigeria will ever have.

You were not aware of anything going on in Nigeria. The only thing you were interested in is your medical tourism.

History won't be kind with you.

Eventhough i admit Buhari is colossal failure but Tinubu remains the most clueless president Nigeria ever have and history will never be kind with Tinubub and Buhari.

Going by the current situation of the country Tinubu is the most clueless, eventhough Buhari came to kill Nigeria but Tinubu came to bury Nigeria and finish them off and mind you Tinubu is not yet done with dealing with Nigeria in terms of suffering.
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by countryman13: 1:14pm On Jan 18
Re: Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari by TopBanter: 9:04pm On Jan 18
Mansa6:

Your late dad was truly an illiterate peasant bushman for birthing a numbskull like you..

See the way you spew uselessness and gibberish inordinately for your fellow eediots to be impressed..so long an epistle yet nothing cognitive in it .

Oga, if they were handing out prizes for Nairaland's most uncouth posters you will probably win hands-down.

Nonetheless, you will never win a single award for intellectual dissection of a topic or argument.

Use the one useful braincell in your head to tell us why the Buhari government was brazenly and deliberately breaching borrowing rules and why Emefiele was abetting PMB and his crew to do so.

Otherwise shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Maiduguri / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.