Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State (52934 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by CandidAdmin(m): 10:58am On Jan 18
oyatz:

The farmers producing these foods also need to make money.
We need to increase production to reduce the prices and we also need to produce other items to meet our needs and create jobs for our youths

It's the price of petrol that caused the increase not the farmers.
The little the farmers are adding is because of insecurity.

Both are FG's problem.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Badguy77(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18
N100,000 no get value again talk more of 80, 000 so you spent 80$ for everything. Interesting

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by newoffer: 12:34pm On Jan 18
The price no be issue na if them go put the original rice or something else.
DivinegiftofGod:
Too much money on one item. You should have bought half bags and use the extra to get a few other things. Anyways your preference.

Rice 49k? Is this BUA rice available in Lagos?

** even if it's available their own go cost. Lagos and their wahala**.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Nokio2: 12:34pm On Jan 18
The way u like bua
I was expecting 4 tubers of bua yam..
Come u no dey eat beans
Jus pack carbohydrates full house
We no gree for this your shopping

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Anunakeeh: 12:35pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you

More like taking $80,000 to the market to buy foodstuffs.

Think and Think about it again with your brain.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lilytender: 12:36pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

But your biological father too is a Nigerian, please help us beg him to come and contest and save Nigeria

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by blueAgent(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

I tell you.
The great Albert Einstein said, insanity is doing the same wrong thing over and over while expecting a different better result.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Decarbonisation: 12:37pm On Jan 18
Telltruth123:
The yam is N1,300 each in my area, that means the 4 will be N5,200..
Last time I was trying to buy one to cook for my family, I was holding N1,000 all of them said is N1,300 for that size I had to change my mind and bought bread.

Omo see poverty? chai.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lilytender: 12:37pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Elections are over. Tinubu is our president. Let's criticise objectively.

Idiots and nincompoops will continue wailing till 2031, so you cannot correct them. Tinubu is President, there is nothing their Papa can do

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by NextUK: 12:37pm On Jan 18
Have ever seen an ipob with any iota of intelligence ! Person wey no get sense no get sense abeg.

Nackzy:
It's almost the same everywhere in this country, just that APC supporters are buying it cheap with their subsidised purchasing card, na just us were no vote APC dey see shege banza
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by extol1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18
How would the underemploy survive,not to talk of the unemploy

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lilytender: 12:39pm On Jan 18
blueAgent:

I tell you.
The great Albert Einstein said, insanity is doing the same wrong thing over and over while expecting a different better result.

Una go cry tire. While you are still crying, we have snatched and run away with 2027 Presidency again. So, meet us in 2031 for another humiliation. As for 2027, that one is a done deal

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by israelmao(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18
The letter "P" in acronym APC should be replaced with "R" which means RETROGRESSIVE instead of progressive.A bag of rice was N10,000 in 2014 as soon as APC assumed office things began to spiral out of control.Buhari steered Nigeria into two consecutive recessive economies that were unnecessary and arbitrary.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by NextUK: 12:41pm On Jan 18
Remember the alternative is a man you increase poverty in Anambra, couldn't pay year long salary of both doctor n teachers even after increasing tuition by over 300%.

Same foolish Peter Obi could not pay minimum wage all through his 8 years n till today Anambra state is unable to still pay minimum wage.

Always add this to you wail abeg for all to know the alternative to that drug baron

Enemiesmasquera:

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by marlow1962(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Elections are over. Tinubu is our president. Let's criticise objectively.
It seems you're among the foolish people (no offense) we have in Nigeria. People like you are so joyful and relaxed in a stagnant position. Na person like you go do nonsense finish, cun still dy pray make God deliver you from the nonsense wer u do.
I'm highly disappointed if this is the change you all rally naked for against Jonathan.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by sherylbaky(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18
CandidAdmin:
Please Nigerians, abeg I want to know when we will stop keeping quiet because Garri is now 800 naira per congo in my area, rice is 2k and beans is 1600. Even semolina 1kg is 1k. Spag is 7h and so on. Abeg I just want to know because e be lyk say dis silence dey kill person pass the inflation.

Anyways, you fi help someone with something?
Depends on the type of beans, honey beans is competing with rice, they're almost the same price
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by berrystunn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18
In Tinubu Lagos bag of rice, 50kg is N35,000
A carton of spaghetti- N6,200
2 bags of Semovita - N10,000 (N5,000per bag,)
Four tubers of yam - N1,000

Total N52,200.

The Price is for APC supporters only.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by sherylbaky(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18
newoffer:
The price no be issue na if them go put the original rice or something else.
The measurement no go even complete for this Lagos. Except you jam a seller with the fear of God

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Suyivincent: 12:48pm On Jan 18
The yam is too expensive, other items is fairly okay

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Think9ja(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18
Nackzy:
It's almost the same everywhere in this country, just that APC supporters are buying it cheap with their subsidised purchasing card, na just us were no vote APC dey see shege banza

You still have 7+ years to wail.
Keep it on

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by sherylbaky(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18
Telltruth123:
The yam is N1,300 each in my area, that means the 4 will be N5,200..
Last time I was trying to buy one to cook for my family, I was holding N1,000 all of them said is N1,300 for that size I had to change my mind and bought bread.
You for don buy rice and cook with your 1k, wetin 1k bread go do for the family?

Sorry about the experience, the inflation is everywhere

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ColonelMichael: 12:51pm On Jan 18
NextUK:
Have ever seen an ipob with any iota of intelligence ! Perosn wey no get sense no get sense abeg.

The way this thing pained you, the best option is to go home and drink the vaginal fluid of your LovePeddler mother and die as it is caustic.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Emma1Oj(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18
Gadafii:
No beans and garri

You never buy food items finish oo
Na firewood he go take cook the beans??

Ofcourse you know how much is gas now..

Thanks to you for voting Apc.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by hify9935(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18
PinkNature:
Woah, bag of rice is now 49k.. it's very cheap.

Back then in 2013, a bag of rice was selling for as costly as 100k.
Lol. I see what you did there!

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by NICOGRAVITY: 12:52pm On Jan 18
Please, I urgently need contact of BUA to be there distributor in Lagos.
Please can someone help me with any contact.
I need to make food cheap within our local community.

A tuber of that yam in Festac Town Lagos is #2500.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ColonelMichael: 12:52pm On Jan 18
NextUK:
Remember the alternative is a man you increase poverty in Anambra, couldn't pay year long salary of both doctor n teachers even after increasing tuition by over 300%.

Same foolish Peter Obi could not pay minimum wage all through his 8 years n till today Anambra state is unable to still pay minimum wage.

Always add this to you wail abeg for all to know the alternative to that drug baron

First of all your mama should have bought original postinor or used a good chemist store to abort you

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Sicklebear28: 12:55pm On Jan 18
Nackzy:
grin angry grin

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by do4luv14(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18
PinkNature:
Woah, bag of rice is now 49k.. it's very cheap.

Back then in 2013, a bag of rice was selling for as costly as 100k.

Your Sarcasms no be here ooo 🤣🤣🤣

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by sukkot: 12:55pm On Jan 18
na only starch you dey eat shocked

this how a nigga eat outchea

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Calitoscassius(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18
Must you people eat rice How about potatoes? either sweet or normal potatoes they are very tasty and healthier than rice. What bout corn meals? Or maize, Cassava these are far better than rice.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ABC101FF: 12:59pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Well said.

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / What Happened To La Casera? / Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish?