Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State (52968 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by bonnyhope: 3:16pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you

Yam is cheap there

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by bonnyhope: 3:21pm On Jan 18
ValCon888:
Let us continue to celebrate mediocrity and bad governance. You will soon start buying that rice for N100K.

The country's policies continues to choke the common man until he's forced to eat shit like the chichidodo bird.

As i japa go US i can only wail as a spectator.

I fit get just $200 from you?
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by nuelson2016(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18
Buying stuffs in whole saves a bit of cost.,it's helping us here back home.,imagine how much a Mudu of rice will be now,if you're to be buying in Mudu anytime you want to cook.
Lordsonn:

A bag of rice take me and my family for 4-5 months. That's why I always go for a bag. The bag of rice I bought in October 2023 was the one we use for Christmas and New Year. It just finished today. This bag will take us till end of April or May

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by onuman: 3:25pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

Religion is like OPIUM. Once some people drink Religion, it goes into their veins.

They will even vote Osama bin Laden to preside over all in one Nigeria.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Godfullsam(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

As far as you cast your vote for either of :
Atiku
Obi or Tinubu, you are foolish.

No exemption!
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:10pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Elections are over. Tinubu is our president. Let's criticise objectively.
But Agbadorians are still campaigning na, executive can approve SUV of 160million for na national assembly but their supporters can't afford square meal.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:16pm On Jan 18
Parydelegate:
Take me back to this time last year...mk we compare the things 80k would have bought angry angry angry
U can't compare d two at all. Infact u can't compare buhari wit Tinubu, buhari is far far better than dis drug idiot in d aso rock

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:23pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

But your biological father too is a Nigerian, please help us beg him to come and contest and save Nigeria
Mak una dey enjoy una ronu dey go jare
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:24pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Idiots and nincompoops will continue wailing till 2031, so you cannot correct them. Tinubu is President, there is nothing their Papa can do
Lolssss. I tink d phrase idiots should be used where Westcoast are bcs they voted idiot in d aso rock and they were d ones that started d outcry on d hardship follows by their elder, even Almighty Oba, so tell me who are d idiots in naija
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:27pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Una go cry tire. While you are still crying, we have snatched and run away with 2027 Presidency again. So, meet us in 2031 for another humiliation. As for 2027, that one is a done deal

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:30pm On Jan 18
Think9ja:

You still have 7+ years to wail.
Keep it on

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:47pm On Jan 18
ezetimy:

I do process rice nd sell. My location is makurdi benue state. Prince timmy eze is my Facebook id.
How are u handling insecurity in benue state. Also, how do u sell?
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Izuchukwu70: 4:48pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:

Foolishness is to put your hopes on government of the day.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:50pm On Jan 18
Juniorangel:
Food items are costly these days, I just saw a mother trying to buy indomie of #100 for breakfast for the 2 kids, but the indomie is now #120, meanwhile #100 was her last card.
People dey suffer.
Real suffer no bi here. We wey into medical line, every fucking days drugs keep adding money and yet dis idiot in d aso rock no send anybody
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:

Your parents are the leaders of the foolish people you talked about.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Blazebond:

What would your option (obi) have done
Differently? You morons just come here exibiting your stupidity like your obi and ranting like mad people,yam that you grow here and other items like garri that is also grown here have been skyrocketing for a while now because of greed,we are a society that is submerged in corruption and deceitfulness and we have ourselves to blame for everything happening to us.tinubu is president and will be for the next three years so feel free to cry more.
Tinubu must finish his 8years ohhhhh
Na statistics we go chop, dis is d end result, idiots from Westcoast

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Izuchukwu70: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

This is very cheap. Less than $100.

Total N83, 300

Let's hear from you

This is very cheap. Everything is less than $100.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Lordsonn: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Juniorangel:
Food items are costly these days, I just saw a mother trying to buy indomie of #100 for breakfast for the 2 kids, but the indomie is now #120, meanwhile #100 was her last card.
People dey suffer.
It's very pathetic
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:52pm On Jan 18
Lolsss

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 4:54pm On Jan 18
worried222:

Who are the “we”?
You’re probably a tribal man from Yoruba or a staunch apc supporter. If you are not a card carrying member of APC and didn’t get any direct or indirect appointment from your party and you’re saying “we” as if you gained anything.
Those people from Westcoast are terrible to be in d midst of humans
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Blitzking: 4:55pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:

Total N83, 300

Let's hear from you
Bought bag of rice in lagos. 62k
Carton of golden penny Spaghetti 12500
4 tuber of average size yam 7k
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by writeprof(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:

Don't insult the sensibilities of millions of Nigerians who refused to vote for this disaster and those who were tactically disenfranchised from voting or whose votes were voided intentionally.

I don't want to believe you are a NIGERIAN. No enlightened Nigerian is unaware that this election was rigged heavily by the political elites of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by DivinegiftofGod: 5:11pm On Jan 18
newoffer:
The price no be issue na if them go put the original rice or something else.

Exactly!!
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Jan 18
Zonefree:

Buy more Garri.
And cassava
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by oglalasioux(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18
Streetdoctor:

But Agbadorians are still campaigning na, executive can approve SUV of 160million for na national assembly but their supporters can't afford square meal.

Bro, it takes a lot to understand Nigeria. I know most things that have happened in this country since 1987. Believe me, if Peter Obi was president that SUV of 160 million will be given to members of National Assembly. Obi will not be able to change much because the system is rotten to the core. An Obi as a military dictator might succeed. But Obi the politician can't do much. This is Nigeria.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Qoko: 5:56pm On Jan 18
I wish I could be patronizing BUA against my brother who have more access to Forex during Covid lockdown, in fact, I need BUA Rice now
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Brendaniel: 6:28pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Elections are over. Tinubu is our president. Let's criticise objectively.

Oga shut up, we will keep reminding you of your election choice, we will keep doing it, next election go and queue again under tribalism and vote rubbish, shebi election is over you bragged about the nonsense that happened, we will be here to mock you guys for it, it is people like you that are keeping this country down,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 6:49pm On Jan 18
yemmit90:

You have a state governor, local government chairman, Rep and Senator representing your state or town who should invest more in Agriculture and youths empowerment, but president at far away Abuja is your problem.

That is reason these governors and others became looters they are today. They knew alot of youths are educated illiterates, hence their reason to take us for fools.

Your state and local governments are the reason you can't make progress, not president.
Ronu crew dem always giving excuse for a failure. Tinubu ur drug lord has already failed, when Nigerians thought that nobody would be worst than buhari but Tinubu has proving us wrong that he does worst than bubu
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by oglalasioux(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
Brendaniel:

Oga shut up, we will keep reminding you of your election choice, we will keep doing it, next election go and queue again under tribalism and vote rubbish, shebi election is over you bragged about the nonsense that happened, we will be here to mock you guys for it, it is people like you that are keeping this country down,

I'm Igbo and didn't vote for Tinubu. But elections are over. Let's face front.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 7:16pm On Jan 18
Omoejigbahe:

Your parents are the leaders of the foolish people you talked about.
Lolssss, ronu miscreants won't allow us see road, hungry I.d.i.o.ts

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Brendaniel: 7:17pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

I'm Igbo and didn't vote for Tinubu. But elections are over. Let's face front.

Oga, elections are over but the consequences are not over, we will keep reminding them so that they will not make the nonsense mistake they made....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 7:20pm On Jan 18
Brendaniel:

Don't mind those vagabonds, they thought sensible Nigerians hv forgotten how they connived wit North to grab power from GEJ, hv they forgotten d insult hauled at GEJ and they don't want to swallow same insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.