Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State (53002 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ObalendeCMS: 12:59pm On Jan 18
Anunakeeh:

More like taking $80,000 to the market to buy foodstuffs.
Think and Think about it again with your brain.
not with the current rate. It would have been an issue if a dollar is 1 naira.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ezetimy: 1:00pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:

A bag of rice take me and my family for 4-5 months. That's why I always go for a bag. The bag of rice I bought in October 2023 was the one we use for Christmas and New Year. It just finished today. This bag will take us till end of April or May
I do process rice nd sell. My location is makurdi benue state. Prince timmy eze is my Facebook id.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ufuosman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18
Zonefree:

Buy more Garri.
😂😂😂😂

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Calitoscassius(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
na only starch you dey eat shocked
Naigerians eat more starch than anything, grin i guess they want to fill their stomach rather, hence the starchy foods. I mean, why would they wanna spent 3 thousand on fruit and veg? When they could buy bag of yam for the same price. It is quantity not quality for them. If they eat fruits, veg. And salads they would be physically unable to walk a mile in that hot sunshine

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ufuosman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18
Dis country 🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Akano5(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18
online4business:
Enjoy tinubulation abeg.
Make ona dey try plant home garden tinubulation go worst feb-march as farmers for North dey battle bandit.
Can't wait to fold my Nigeria passport and keep in a vault.
Uganda and Gambia on my mia mia.
It's about to get uglier like omobabas face.
my brother, those people are not suffering like Nigeria

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Juniorangel(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18
Food items are costly these days, I just saw a mother trying to buy indomie of #100 for breakfast for the 2 kids, but the indomie is now #120, meanwhile #100 was her last card.
People dey suffer.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Anunakeeh: 1:02pm On Jan 18
ObalendeCMS:

not with the current rate. It would have been an issue if a dollar is 1 naira.

Yeah exactly what i am saying. I'm referring to how they have successfully destroyed the country beyond redemption.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Blazebond(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

What would your option (obi) have done
Differently? You morons just come here exibiting your stupidity like your obi and ranting like mad people,yam that you grow here and other items like garri that is also grown here have been skyrocketing for a while now because of greed,we are a society that is submerged in corruption and deceitfulness and we have ourselves to blame for everything happening to us.tinubu is president and will be for the next three years so feel free to cry more.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ablejesus26(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

But your biological father too is a Nigerian, please help us beg him to come and contest and save Nigeria

How this thing wey You write take make sense now undecided
Are you saying He should be praising the daft clueless Tifnubu and his Apc that is the greatest calamity to befall this Country

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by sukkot: 1:13pm On Jan 18
Calitoscassius:
Naigerians eat more starch than anything, grin i guess they want to fill their stomach rather, hence the starchy foods. I mean, why would they wanna spent 3 thousand on fruit and veg? When they could buy bag of yam for the same price. It is quantity not quality for them. If they eat fruits, veg. And salads they would be physically able to walk a mile in that hot sunshine
grin grin grin grin stomach infrastructure. stomach padding
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lildush(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Elections are over. Tinubu is our president. Let's criticise objectively.
Tinubu is your president.. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by oglalasioux(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18
lildush:

Tinubu is your president.. 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, sorry. Excluding Ghanaians like you.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by NextUK: 1:29pm On Jan 18
Your wailing just de start
If you no wail to your grave over my comment no be your hate filled bigoted mama born you.

ColonelMichael:

First of all your mama should have bought original postinor or used a good chemist store to abort you
ColonelMichael:

The way this thing pained you, the best option is to go home and drink the vaginal fluid of your LovePeddler mother and die as it is caustic.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18
Carbohydrates, Carbohydrates, Carbohydrates.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Timmi: 1:31pm On Jan 18
Nackzy:
It's almost the same everywhere in this country, just that APC supporters are buying it cheap with their subsidised purchasing card, na just us were no vote APC dey see shege banza

That’s the reason why you never completed any of your education and didn’t graduate. The OP asked a specific question and here you are, instead of providing answer, you are talking of your village experience, how everyone is picking on you and waiting for your ObiZombie sympathizers to “like” your imbecilic response.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by chrisrose7: 1:33pm On Jan 18
[quote author=Lordsonn post=127988842]I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you[/quo

I was about given my wife 100k to get those food stuffs and we even added 5liters of both G.oil and R.oil. Haaa orimi ooo. So it want be enough be that o
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by newoffer: 1:45pm On Jan 18
Just buy from store. quote author=sherylbaky post=128000872]The measurement no go even complete for this Lagos. Except you jam a seller with the fear of God[/quote]
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by worried222: 1:48pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Una go cry tire. While you are still crying, we have snatched and run away with 2027 Presidency again. So, meet us in 2031 for another humiliation. As for 2027, that one is a done deal
Who are the “we”?
You’re probably a tribal man from Yoruba or a staunch apc supporter. If you are not a card carrying member of APC and didn’t get any direct or indirect appointment from your party and you’re saying “we” as if you gained anything.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by blueAgent(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Una go cry tire. While you are still crying, we have snatched and run away with 2027 Presidency again. So, meet us in 2031 for another humiliation. As for 2027, that one is a done deal

Who dey cry with you?
Is snatching your problem or the suffering you would be facing till 2031, that's if you survive till then.

Hungry clown.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by bdauran: 1:57pm On Jan 18
The yam is so cheap

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
Foolishness is when you elect a criminal old drug lord as president and resort to praying for him to succeed. There are many foolish people in Nigeria and that's why the country will hardly go forward

you are over blessed for the highlighted
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18
The yam is cheap in my area, but the rice and pasta is the same price here.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Trophy12: 2:00pm On Jan 18
U like starch ooo grin
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by 99thEnemy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you
the price of the yams got me laughinggrin
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by lildush(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Oh, sorry. Excluding Ghanaians like you.

I will rada be identified as a ghanian bro.. am not proud to be a Nigerian. It's not my fault though. Travel to some places out of this country. U will understand wat am saying. Wen u say ur a Nigerian. U wunt even get an apartment to rent or open a bank account once ur a Nigerian ur a scammer prostitute drug dealer etc . It's just so 😢 sad

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by yemmit90: 2:19pm On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:

You have a state governor, local government chairman, Rep and Senator representing your state or town who should invest more in Agriculture and youths empowerment, but president at far away Abuja is your problem.

That is reason these governors and others became looters they are today. They knew alot of youths are educated illiterates, hence their reason to take us for fools.

Your state and local governments are the reason you can't make progress, not president.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Calitoscassius(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin stomach infrastructure. stomach padding
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by onuman: 2:47pm On Jan 18
Nackzy:
It's almost the same everywhere in this country, just that APC supporters are buying it cheap with their subsidised purchasing card, na just us were no vote APC dey see shege banza

Ironically, APC supporters are mostly Islamists and make up about 90% of the most poor in Nigeria.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Idiots and nincompoops will continue wailing till 2031, so you cannot correct them. Tinubu is President, there is nothing their Papa can do

All imps want was just for him to be president irrespective of his capabilities.

Isn't it??

As he's now running the country down, all of you must suffer it.
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Teymanhenry(f): 3:14pm On Jan 18
Telltruth123:
The yam is N1,300 each in my area, that means the 4 will be N5,200..
Last time I was trying to buy one to cook for my family, I was holding N1,000 all of them said is N1,300 for that size I had to change my mind and bought bread.

But bread is always more expensive than yam nao

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name?