Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State (52953 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 7:27pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

I'm Igbo and didn't vote for Tinubu. But elections are over. Let's face front.
We hv to be reminding them same way they hv being teachings us politics 101
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Konquest: 7:50pm On Jan 18
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 8:19pm On Jan 18
Brendaniel:

Oga, elections are over but the consequences are not over, we will keep reminding them so that they will not make the nonsense mistake they made....
Exactly my own point of view bcs they started dis whole madness of teaching some people politics 101, so we hv to keep reminding those idiots
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Streetdoctor: 8:22pm On Jan 18
oglalasioux:

Bro, it takes a lot to understand Nigeria. I know most things that have happened in this country since 1987. Believe me, if Peter Obi was president that SUV of 160 million will be given to members of National Assembly. Obi will not be able to change much because the system is rotten to the core. An Obi as a military dictator might succeed. But Obi the politician can't do much. This is Nigeria.
There are whole lot a sensible president won't even dare to sign at dis point in time
Tell me how a human being would signed 1.5billion worth of car for d president wife
Tell me how a sensible president would signed 15billion just for d renovation of VP house
what about billions for car park
Billions for library
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18
Telltruth123:
The yam is N1,300 each in my area, that means the 4 will be N5,200..
Last time I was trying to buy one to cook for my family, I was holding N1,000 all of them said is N1,300 for that size I had to change my mind and bought bread.
Lolzz ;Ddid the bread served the purpose of the yam?
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Nackzy: 11:10pm On Jan 18
Timmi:

That’s the reason why you never completed any of your education and didn’t graduate. The OP asked a specific question and here you are, instead of providing answer, you are talking of your village experience, how everyone is picking on you and waiting for your ObiZombie sympathizers to “like” your imbecilic response.
do know know why you're pained? It's because you're suffering, you wish you had that card for real grin grin grin
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Nackzy: 11:11pm On Jan 18
NextUK:
Have ever seen an ipob with any iota of intelligence ! Person wey no get sense no get sense abeg.

do you know why that write up is hurting you, because you clearly understand the message
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Telltruth123: 12:14am On Jan 19
Melagros:

Lolzz ;Ddid the bread served the purpose of the yam?
At least we put something in our stomach when they refused to sell the yam for N1,000.

Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Goodnewsforlife: 9:00pm On Jan 19
ColonelMichael:

The way this thing pained you, the best option is to go home and drink the vaginal fluid of your LovePeddler mother and die as it is caustic.
is this how u do to your mom?

Not every family is like yours
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by ColonelMichael: 7:06am On Jan 20
Goodnewsforlife:
is this how u do to your mom?

Not every family is like yours

Danmisra:

All these jargons doesn't change the fact that ,your darling (Isis) Iserael is globally seen as a thereat to humanity and as a terrorist state,
It is well known that you go there for terrorism training as pilgrimage, Putin is against your darling Isis and you can't do anything about it, a gullible puppet that has to work for his homosexual religion till his dying breathe. The Asians are not hypocrites like you and your homosexual religion.
Idiot you will die in puberty , you will continue to serve you pulpit bandit till kike the bucket

ISIS uses the terror booklet mannual quoran na, Israel uses Torah, I use the bible.
Remember, your pig prophet while high on rotten Aisha menstrual water and opium copied both the bible and Torah and since his brain is schizophrenic and he is a stark illiterate, he messed everything up.

If not how a 58 year old man be penising a 9year old?
If not that your religion is worthless, why will your prophet ban adoption just to penise his daughter in law?
Out of jealousy and envy of the progress of the Jews, your worthless and meaningless prophet was busy assassinating the Jews?
Your worthless prophet was busy worshipping Medina idols and spewing satanic verses.

Your prophet was a murderer, a lazy slowpoke, out of hatred for penisning Aisha at 9 years, his father purposely poisoned all mohammed's male issues, hence the Islamic dirty war that gave shia and Sunni as no one dey to inherit the cursed religion.

Your mohammed even when zainab's rat poison killed him like a common bingo dog, pigs came to where he was buried and exhumed his petrifying carcass, to show how cursed your prophet is, a smelly dimwit wnd ragtag church rat.

Are you sure you have sense like your prophet?
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by oyatz(m): 7:41am On Jan 20
CandidAdmin:

It's the price of petrol that caused the increase not the farmers.
The little the farmers are adding is because of insecurity.

Both are FG's problem.

So, how will the Farmers make enough money to buy Air conditioner, Toyota Camry and pay #250,000 for the tuition fees of their children in the universities?
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by CandidAdmin(m): 7:53am On Jan 20
oyatz:

So, how will the Farmers make enough money to buy Air conditioner, Toyota Camry and pay #250,000 for the tuition fees of their children in the universities?

The same way they did it before
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by samcolee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24
Nokio2:
The way u like bua
I was expecting 4 tubers of bua yam..
Come u no dey eat beans
Jus pack carbohydrates full house
We no gree for this your shopping
So beans is protein 😏
Re: See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State by Baolak(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01
Lordsonn:
I went to the popular Shinga Market in Kano metropoli, close to Sabon Gari market to buy food Stuffs today. See what I bought

1) 50kg bag of BUA rice - N49, 500

2) A carton of BUA Pasta (spaghetti) - N9, 800

3) Two bags of semovita - N21, 000 (N10, 500 per bag,)

4) Four tubers of yam - N3,000

Total N83, 300

Compare to your location, is it cheap or too expensive?
Let's hear from you
The prices are fair. How many family members do you have sir?

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / What Happened To La Casera? / Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish?