Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) (2138 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Rate My Pics Nairalanders(photo) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:15pm On Jan 17
I have finally made up my mind to settle down 🤷🤷🤷
All nairalanders please be our guests and save the date.

A nairalander getting married to another nairalander(a modeator)

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by osmosis101(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace indeed
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:25pm On Jan 17
osmosis101:
Enemyofpeace indeed
no let bad belle kill you o. You're jealous of me because I'm getting married to a big girl on nairaland tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace:
no let bad belle kill you o. You're jealous of me because I'm getting married to a big girl on nairaland tongue tongue tongue

Make I talk wetin dey my mind.
People wey go talk am dey come.
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by pointblank247(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace:
Nonsense and ingredients setting married. Isorite
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by osmosis101(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace:

Walahi,mophor
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by sulakishop(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17
Accept my sympathy and condolence.
Get well soon
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:31am On Jan 18
pointblank247:
Nonsense and ingredients setting married. Isorite
is it my fault that the babe dumped you for me or is it my fault that she likes and enjoys my prick more than your own? tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:32am On Jan 18
Una faces no get HD quality?
Chai.
Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by cocolacec(m): 7:55am On Jan 18
Ghost married to his fellow Ghost.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) by lilyheaven: 2:21pm On Jan 18
🤣🤣🤣
cocolacec:
Ghost married to his fellow Ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drops Bombshell: The Chances Of Not Marrying A Runs Girl In Nigeria / She Won't Let Me Answer Her Phone / Ghanaian Guy Gets Back At Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.