Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) (1702 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Truths9ja: 11:49pm On Jan 17
Video evidence that Ajoke is not Tb Joshua biological Daughter. According to the video evidence, Ajoke stole 40,000 cfa from British International School in Lagos State where she’s schooling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCJBdhrON0k

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/RBnJwWQUWeVDBLSv/?

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Truths9ja: 11:49pm On Jan 17
Hmm huge evidence here
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17
We all knew from the start that the whole BBC documentary was a huge lie and demonic manifestation to bring the church down

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Tabs101: 12:18am On Jan 18
sagitariusbaby:
We all knew from the start that the whole BBC documentary was a huge lie and demonic manifestation to bring the church down
They know many Africans are foolish na.
Europeans came here, stole, raped, even sold humans. Till today no documentary on it...those demons are still in possession of our artifacts and petroleum loots.
But they are pained that a black man from a place like Nigeria is so popular and well referred around the globe. The whites hate it when a black man is gaining more authority, more than and over them....they would do anything to bring you down.

Look at the way those fools tried to bring down airpeace CEO claiming he was into scam...what will a billionaire who owns an airline business do with scam? The same airline business that Africa's richest economy (Nigeria) has been unable to kickstart even with the help of Africa's biggest airline Ethiopian airlines!
Let us use our brains well, Africans need to wise up. No one is perfect, Certainly in the eyes of man, Prophet TB Joshua might have made one or two mistakes but fools like the BBC who brought religion to our land has no moral right to condemn him.
This girl appeared like a saint in the documentary but here, evidences from British school, police and even the disciples shows that she was adopted, sent to the most expensive school in Nigeria, Placed in a world-class boarding facility (as against being locked up as she claimed) but she steals, had many cases with the police, sexually harassed male deciples etc.
I knew something was off when such large scale investigation and documentary couldn't provide an insider video of the prophet in the act.
I also knew something doesn't sound right as a girl who claimed to be always locked up and always maltreated speaks good and decent British English.
In that same Lagos, your English can only be as polished as that if you spent most of your growing-up days in first class, high-brow environments.

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 12:31am On Jan 18
Their identity is more than original please. I don't know why you put this thing for head🙄

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Frigga13: 12:37am On Jan 18
See how dumb and daft people appear trying to go against truth.

Ajoke said it all started when she has an issue in school and press had the news .. calling her illegal daughter of tb ..

So what else is all this ..

Who stole and what ..

Does it stop the truth from being truth ...

Una for soan Dey work over time over something that una should have neglected for the truth to reveal itself .. is always time

All this pr for a dead is stupid and impish

Is not the church of God again.. why fight God’s battle .. while he said .. you should hold your peace and he will fight for you.. abi una no Dey read bible for that synagogue?

E remain make una go kill those people...

Truth hurts and you all are hurting .. reason for all this self deceit

Nobody is fooled except all of una for that place ..

Finally una go tire and shamelessly retire from una foolish hogwash

Very funny people .. calling themselves Christians and yet fighting for a dead man that claimed to work with God

Is the highest height of stupidity

Haba!!

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by mbaise1000: 12:53am On Jan 18
VIDEO EVIDENCE?
Those that doesn't want people to believe this Joshua stories BETTER come up with sensible arguments.
For those that have the spirit of God in them, they didn't need these type of stories to know that Joshua is never a Christian, at the moment, all those challenging these stories are just being emotional and sentimental, most of them are going after the messenger and doesn't want to think about the message, they are still in denial.
Going after bbc will not turn the truth into a lie or turn a lie into the truth,

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Nemesis0147(m): 1:10am On Jan 18
mbaise1000:
VIDEO EVIDENCE?
Those that doesn't want people to believe this Joshua stories BETTER come up with sensible arguments.
For those that have the spirit of God in them, they didn't need these type of stories to know that Joshua is never a Christian, at the moment, all those challenging these stories are just being emotional and sentimental, most of them are going after the messenger and doesn't want to think about the message, they are still in denial.
Going after bbc will not turn the truth into a lie or turn a lie into the truth,
so you have the spirit of God in you?
Funny guy..

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Christistruth00: 1:13am On Jan 18
Fake News Damage Control

Just look at the unusual high Angle of the Cheeks and Cheek Shape of both of them

Those are TB Joshua’s Cheeks , there is no way around it and there is no argument against it

Ajoke is TB Joshua’s Daughter

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by jmoore(m): 1:22am On Jan 18
Dumb folks that don't know what is DNA. Video evidence ko, brainwashed sheep ni.

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by EKONGKING: 1:28am On Jan 18
I love to be a Nigerian politician or pastor as full time job .
Imagine getting loads of free money and lots of Puna and travel to every part of the world luxuriously , who would not want it even rich whites will leave their countries and come and live in Nigeria, afterall majority of citizens are brain dead and extremely gullible .
Only gullible people believe in video evidence, when there is DNA available and they also believe in plane crashing into their church killing hundreds .
No wonder chinese and whites understood our mumu button

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by NwaliE01: 2:53am On Jan 18
Where are the BBC false peddlers?

Come and comment on this one too.

Wicked people everywhere. So heartless.

See how most people dragged the "dead" innocent man's name to the mud. I will live to see the end of all these attrocities.

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by LaRosa01: 3:40am On Jan 18
TB na man,even in death him dey defend himself.
I am not a Joshua fan but my father use to attend his church right from the 1990s and I know ajokes case and once I watch the thing and listen to ajoke,i new right away it was a hit job.infact if you dont know anything at all,just look at the woman with cross eye claiming TB Joshua wanted to sleep with her.if you get TB kind of money and power plus the millions of fresh babes when dey him church,you go ever gree sleep with that kind woman.once you go know say all of them na scam.i think them ajoke enter the LG..... people hand and those once done tell them we would help you stay in the UK if you tell a story a certain way.normal white man scam.

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Brenbentondiaz: 3:58am On Jan 18
Video evidence? As in, showing when her mother and father were mating before she was born? Are these people this obtuse, or it's some kinda parody?

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Hoelujohn: 4:29am On Jan 18
TB Joshua is a genius. He has video of everyone of his disciples. If anyone dare come out to say rubbish, they will release video. Smart man

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Kepukepu: 4:44am On Jan 18
Christians hardly know what evidence actually is

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by BestChoiceTutor(m): 5:09am On Jan 18
Frigga13:

Ajoke said it all started when she has an issue in school and press had the news .. calling her illegal daughter of tb ..

Who stole and what ..

Una for soan Dey work over time over something that una should have neglected for the truth to reveal itself .. is always time

Is not the church of God again.. why fight God’s battle .. while he said .. you should hold your peace and he will fight for you.. abi una no Dey read bible for that synagogue?

Very funny people .. calling themselves Christians and yet fighting for a dead man that claimed to work with God

Haba!!

How did they fight God's fight here? Do you expect the church to be quiet when they have the truth? If you are being unjustly punished for a crime you didn't commit, but have evidence of the truth, will u remain silent?

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Tolumiide: 5:18am On Jan 18
Wow
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by gidgiddy: 6:13am On Jan 18
Truths9ja:
Video evidence that Ajoke is not Tb Joshua Daughter. According to the video evidence, Ajoke stole 40,000 cfa from British International School in Lagos State where she’s schooling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCJBdhrON0k

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/RBnJwWQUWeVDBLSv/?

These people are funny. Was the TB Joshua documentary about if Ajoke Joshua is his biological child or not? It was about if TB Joshua sexually abused women

In the Video above, TB Joshua openly said that he adopted Ajoke as a baby and she has lived in house ever since. In the very least, she is his adoptive daughter since birth

Now these people are trying to divert from the substance of the matter, which is TB Joshua's alleged sexual molestation of women, to discuss if Ajoke was his biological daughter

A girl you adopted as baby, gave your surname, raised in your household, what can that girl be except your daughter?

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Meagainstthem: 6:20am On Jan 18
I
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by saddler: 6:24am On Jan 18
Wow
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by MurderX: 6:28am On Jan 18
As per resemblance, Ajoke is the only child of this man, stop denying the inevitable.
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Prince111111: 6:33am On Jan 18
T.B is not dead.its now I believe

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Ibusho: 6:50am On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

These people are funny. Was the TB Joshua documentary about if Ajoke Joshua is his biological child or not? It was about if TB Joshua sexually abused women

In the Video above, TB Joshua openly said that he adopted Ajoke as a baby and she has lived in house ever since. In the very least, she is his adoptive daughter since birth

Now these people are trying to divert from the substance of the matter, which is TB Joshua's alleged sexual molestation of women, to discuss if Ajoke was his biological daughter

A girl you adopted as baby, gave your surname, raised in your household, what can that girl be except your daughter?

Please ooo is it TB Joshua that made the school wrote that she stole money. A confirmed thief will always be a lier.If I don't want to believe TB Joshua on anything but on this Ajoke own I am convinced she intentionally wants to use the BBC platform to paint the man black to cover her secret

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Starboytwo(m): 7:40am On Jan 18
Christistruth00:
Fake News Damage Control

Just look at the unusual high Angle of the Cheeks and Cheek Shape of both of them

Those are TB Joshua’s Cheeks , there is no way around it and there is no argument against it

you didnt watch the video I presume? Na by fat cheek again or your agenda must agend?

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by honour7: 7:48am On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

The insinuation of the girl is that TB Joshua impregnated another woman apart from the wife to give birth to her and has kept on denying her to hide this secret. She would have come clean that he adopted her when she was a child but was later abandoned that would have provided more clarity.

But for the case of this girl I will still blame the wife, she would have rejected the idea when she knows she cannot love an adopted child like her own, it would have been better if they had sent her to an orphanage and sponsor her from there. Or better still donot tell her she is adopted till she has finished her University Education.
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by VEXT: 8:08am On Jan 18
Christistruth00:
Fake News Damage Control

Abduls will always believe lies against pastors and Christianity
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by RightChanneI: 8:41am On Jan 18
FxMasterz this is a video evidence that shows your sister stole money and also not his biological daughter.

We need something of such to back up your accusations against TB Joshua either video evidence or audio where he was caught red handed discussing sex with any of your fellow accusers shikena
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Mvnster: 8:45am On Jan 18
Truths9ja:
Hmm huge evidence here
Dummy, so tb josh child can not steal? Btw how was tb joshua selling his blessed water and other healing paraphernalia to you?
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Anticultism: 9:01am On Jan 18
Frigga13:

Who stole and what ..

Haba!!
Lol the video when she was picked in the church Fast forward to the 9th minutes to see the day she was picked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

If you're a judge and your ex is the victim try to judge fairly. Sometimes when u hate someone is still good to judge with an open mind.

Nobody is fighting for a dead man. If they are fighting God's battle they will physically fight the accusers as some religion do.
They used media to slander the man. And they are also using video evidence showing even the day she was picked in the church to defend themselves.
This is all about u talk and I talk fair hearing.

I don't go to church I have never commented on religion since 2021 I joined nairaland. but like I said no matter how u hate someone personally it shouldn't affect your conscience and make u bias.
JUDGE FAIRLY.
If she can lie on this kind of open thing we can all see and verify how much more things we can't see.
You were a born throway picked under the truck there is even a video evidence backing that. Including evidence of the police report the day u were picked.
You probably thought they lost the video record and u lied such a grave lie of being the biological daughter. If u can lie this kind of big lie that we can all see. So many people were a witness the day you were picked plus video evidence how much more the lie we can't see such as rape.

Don't bother quoting me. My name is anticultism I'm here to throw light on the dangers of cultism and not even supposed to comment on this. Enjoy

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by RightChanneI: 9:45am On Jan 18
Anticultism:

Lol the video when she was picked in the church Fast forward to the 9th minutes to see the day she was picked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

If you're a judge and your ex is the victim try to judge fairly. Sometimes when u hate someone is still good to judge with an open mind.

Nobody is fighting for a dead man. If they are fighting God's battle they will physically fight the accusers as some religion do.
They used media to slander the man. And they are also using video evidence showing even the day she was picked in the church to defend themselves.
This is all about u talk and I talk fair hearing.

I don't go to church I have never commented on religion since 2021 I joined nairaland. but like I said no matter how u hate someone personally it shouldn't affect your conscience and make u bias.
JUDGE FAIRLY.
If she can lie on this kind of open thing we can all see and verify how much more things we can't see.
You were a born throway picked under the truck there is even a video evidence backing that. Including evidence of the police report the day u were picked.
You probably thought they lost the video record and u lied such a grave lie of being the biological daughter. If u can lie this kind of big lie that we can all see. So many people were a witness the day you were picked plus video evidence how much more the lie we can't see such as rape.

Don't bother quoting me. My name is anticultism I'm here to throw light on the dangers of cultism and not even supposed to comment on this. Enjoy

Let me tag this guy again..

FxMasterz take a look at the bolded above

I Will Not Worship In Tb Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye / A Must Read Book "every Satan Has A Human Face" / Anambra 2010: Ngige, Soludo, Obi Divide Catholic Church - Clerics Confused!.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59