Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) (1703 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by FirmTR(m): 9:52am On Jan 18
shocked
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Truths9ja: 10:55am On Jan 18
More evidence here

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by FxMasterz: 11:06am On Jan 18
RightChanneI:

Let me tag this guy again..

FxMasterz take a look at the bolded above

Well, I went through the video, I must confess that a lot of things didn't add up.

1. TB Joshua levelled a lot of accusations against the girl but never gave the girl a single room to say anything.

2. Most people in the forum didn't know Ajoke was an adopted child. That's why Joshua was bringing out paper documents to prove the adoption case to them. Meanwhile, the mother of Collins in far away Ghana is asking Collins "At your age? An adopted child?" How did Collins and/or his mother know she was adopted? It makes it look as if the Collins matter waa arranged. Just a speculation though. Not necessarily so. But it gives rooms for doubts.

3. The allegation of following boys around and even sending them weird messages and phone calls is not common with girls. Girls, no matter how pervert rarely behave like that. If this Ajoke case was true, then, that's a very rare case.

4. The guy who spoke last, Joseph by name also gave rooms for doubts. This is why:

Joshua suddenly said "Joseph, what do you want to say?" Meanwhile Joseph never signified that he wanted to say something. Then, the words of Joseph gave him out:

"People here see Ajoke as a big girl because of the love that daddy showed her more than that of a biological daughter. Those of us that have been long here and saw her since she was a baby knew how she was misbehaving in school. They'll complain about her and daddy would withdraw her, put her in another school, withdraw her, put her in another school. So, all these I'm hearing about her I[b]'m surprised, I'm surprised.[/b] (Paraphrased.)

The question is nobody talks the way Joseph talked. If you have known about the waywardness of a child for long, what are you surprised about concerning the report you're now hearing? I think the right word there should be "I'm not surprised at all. I'm not surprised. I'm aware of how daddy has tried on her and how she has been misbehaving from a tender age. I'm not surprised at all." That 'I'm surprised' statement makes his talk look mechanical.

There are other observations I made but let me limit it to these 4 above.

While my observations may not disprove SCOAN, they point out the need for more investigation to unravel the root of the matter. A DNA test would put this matter to rest.

In conclusion, I think Ajoke indeed stole from the British school. She said in her BBC confession that she was maltreated starting from age 7. From that level of maltreatment she spoke about, a child can start engaging in all manner of vices. The documents show she actually stole but a further convincing statement about the matter from the school can go a long way. This is an important matter of global interest.

Another truth is that all those papers could be arranged. I'm saying this only because of those things that I saw in the video that did not add up. I'm not saying Joshua arranged them but actually, a DNA test is necessary. Even the incident of a baby under a truck can be arranged. A DNA test is very important.

But, to speak the truth, this video lowers the suspicion on TB Joshua regarding Ajoke's paternity, however, it doesn't completely absolve him. A DNA test would do justice to the matter.

I'll commend SCOAN for coming out with this piece. Let them bring out the evidences they have against the accusers and let the accusers also bring theirs. Truth is all we want.

I have severally asked you about the adoption papers and police report in all my posts. You remember all the gymnastics you were doing. Even abusing me because of such normal requests. Now that SCOAN has brought out a video that shows such papers exist, would you now appreciate my foresight and apologize for your own errors?

In the end, let the name of the Lord Jesus be glorified, and let the enemies of the Kingdom be put to shame.

Farewell.
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by RightChanneI: 11:19am On Jan 18
FxMasterz:

Well, I went through the video, I must confess that a lot of things didn't add up.

1. TB Joshua levelled a lot of accusations against the girl but never gave the girl a single room to say anything.

2. Most people in the forum didn't know Ajoke was an adopted child. That's why Joshua was bringing out paper documents to prove the adoption case to them. Meanwhile, the mother of Collins in far away Ghana is asking Collins "At your age? An adopted child?" How did Collins and/or his mother know she was adopted? It makes it look as if the Collins matter waa arranged. Just a speculation though. Not necessarily so. But it gives rooms for doubts.

3. The allegation of following boys around and even sending them weird messages and phone calls is not common with girls. Girls, no matter how pervert rarely behave like that. If this Ajoke case was true, then, that's a very rare case.

4. The guy who spoke last, Joseph by name also gave rooms for doubts. This is why:

Joshua suddenly said "Joseph, what do you want to say?" Meanwhile Joseph never signified that he wanted to say something. Then, the words of Joseph gave him out:

"People here see Ajoke as a big girl because of the love that daddy showed her more than that of a biological daughter. Those of us that have been long here and saw her since she was a baby knew how she was misbehaving in school. They'll complain about her and daddy would withdraw her, put her in another school, withdraw her, put her in another school. So, all these I'm hearing about her I[b]'m surprised, I'm surprised.[/b] (Paraphrased.)

The question is nobody talks the way Joseph talked. If you have known about the waywardness of a child for long, what are you surprised about concerning the report you're now hearing? I think the right word there should be "I'm not surprised at all. I'm not surprised. I'm aware of how daddy has tried on her and how she has been misbehaving from a tender age. I'm not surprised at all." That 'I'm surprised' statement makes his talk look mechanical.

There are other observations I made but let me limit it to these 4 above.

While my observations may not disprove SCOAN, they point out the need for more investigation to unravel the root of the matter. A DNA test would put this matter to rest.

In conclusion, I think Ajoke indeed stole from the British school. She said in her BBC confession that she was maltreated starting from age 7. From that level of maltreatment she spoke about, a child can start engaging in all manner of vices. The documents show she actually stole but a further convincing statement about the matter from the school can go a long way. This is an important matter of global interest.

Another truth is that all those papers could be arranged. I'm saying this only because of those things that I saw in the video that did not add up. I'm not saying Joshua arranged them but actually, a DNA test is necessary. Even the incident of a baby under a truck can be arranged. A DNA test is very important.

But, to speak the truth, this video lowers the suspicion on TB Joshua regarding Ajoke's paternity, however, it doesn't completely absolve him. A DNA test would do justice to the matter.

I'll commend SCOAN for coming out with this piece. Let them bring out the evidences they have against the accusers and let the accusers also bring theirs. Truth is all we want.

I have severally asked you about the adoption papers and police report in all my posts. You remember all the gymnastics you were doing. Even abusing me because of such normal requests. Now that SCOAN has brought out a video that shows such papers exist, would you now appreciate my foresight and apologize for your own errors?

In the end, let the name of the Lord Jesus be glorified, and let the enemies of the Kingdom be put to shame.

Farewell.

Farewell to where? 🤣

Don't run away, below image is the police report you asked for the other time

Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by mbaise1000: 11:39pm On Jan 20
Nemesis0147:
so you have the spirit of God in you?
Funny guy..
Yeah, I do
And most importantly, I am very sure of my salvation, how about you?
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Jan 20
mbaise1000:

Yeah, I do
And most importantly, I am very sure of my salvation, how about you?
What evidence do you have of this salvation which you claim you have? undecided
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by mbaise1000: 12:32pm On Jan 23
Kobojunkie:
What evidence do you have of this salvation which you claim you have? undecided

You will not understand this even if I show you, simply because if you don't know that what I said is possible, how can you understand it, there is a reason Jesus TAUGHT in parables, he told his disciples when they asked Him, and his disciples understood because of the same reason.
You don't need to know what the evidence is because it isn't necessary for you to know
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jan 23
mbaise1000:
You will not understand this even if I show you, simply because if you don't know that what I said is possible, how can you understand it, there is a reason Jesus TAUGHT in parables, he told his disciples when they asked Him, and his disciples understood because of the same reason.
■ You don't need to know what the evidence is because it isn't necessary for you to know
You obviously haven't realized what a parable is that is why you think you can hide your lies behind Jesus's use of them. You only need look in a dictionary when you can. The Truth of God has always been hidden in plane sight from those who would think themselves wise. grin

2. I don't know need to know the evidence that Jesus Christ Himself said would be given to each one of those who follow Him. That's kinda like admitting that you never got one of those hence you don't know Him. undecided
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by mbaise1000: 10:07pm On Jan 24
Kobojunkie:
You obviously haven't realized what a parable is that is why you think you can hide your lies behind Jesus's use of them. You only need look in a dictionary when you can. The Truth of God has always been hidden in plane sight from those who would think themselves wise. grin

2. I don't know need to know the evidence that Jesus Christ Himself said would be given to each one of those who follow Him. That's kinda like admitting that you never got one of those hence you don't know Him. undecided

I wouldn't know what your dictionary told you about what parables are and I don't need a dictionary to understand spiritual things, the simple thing I said is that """ the disciples of Jesus asked him privately why he teaches someone's in parables and he said

BECAUSE IT'S NOT MEANT FOR THEM (THOSE HE TEACH IN PARABLES) to know, this is simple enough for anyone who is meant to know to understand,
Now you proved you don't see that TRUTH of God that is hidden in plain sight.
Your number 2 clearly shows you are among THOSE for whom Jesus will teach in parables, fortunately for you, it's not late yet but time is going fast, how about you put your pride aside and ask Jesus to show you, He will surely do.
Peace
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:58am On Jan 25
mbaise1000:
I wouldn't know what your dictionary told you about what parables are and I don't need a dictionary to understand spiritual things, the simple thing I said is that """ the disciples of Jesus asked him privately why he teaches someone's in parables and he said
■ BECAUSE IT'S NOT MEANT FOR THEM (THOSE HE TEACH IN PARABLES) to know, this is simple enough for anyone who is meant to know to understand, Now you proved you don't see that TRUTH of God that is hidden in plain sight.
■ Your number 2 clearly shows you are among THOSE for whom Jesus will teach in parables, fortunately for you, it's not late yet but time is going fast, how about you put your pride aside and ask Jesus to show you, He will surely do. Peace
1. Did Jesus Christ tell you that the Parables that He spoke were spiritual or your pastors and mogs fed you instead of that crock of bull? Because nowhere in all of Scripture is it indicated that Parables told by God in the Old Covenant, some of them retold by Jesus Christ in the New Covenant, are of what you call Spiritual things. undecided

2. It is not meant for them yet the Canaanite woman understood enough to know that she was considered a dog where the Children of the master were concerned. It seems to me that all you are trying to do here is hide your blatant ignorance of what a parable is behind all of what is religious gobbledegook. You really have no clue, do you? undecided

3. So, I take it all this is your roundabout way of saying that you never got any evidence from Jesus Christ and are not in fact born-again or saved by Him. Am I right? Because either you are lying, or Jesus Christ lied when He said that those who are saved would be given evidence when they choose to follow Him. undecided
Re: Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) by mbaise1000: 11:18am On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
1. Did Jesus Christ tell you that the Parables that He spoke were spiritual or your pastors and mogs fed you instead of that crock of bull? Because nowhere in all of Scripture is it indicated that Parables told by God in the Old Covenant, some of them retold by Jesus Christ in the New Covenant, are of what you call Spiritual things. undecided

2. It is not meant for them yet the Canaanite woman understood enough to know that she was considered a dog where the Children of the master were concerned. It seems to me that all you are trying to do here is hide your blatant ignorance of what a parable is behind all of what is religious gobbledegook. You really have no clue, do you? undecided

3. So, I take it all this is your roundabout way of saying that you never got any evidence from Jesus Christ and are not in fact born-again or saved by Him. Am I right? Because either you are lying, or Jesus Christ lied when He said that those who are saved would be given evidence when they choose to follow Him. undecided

I will still insist, and rightly too that the secret things of God are made known to those that love Him, that you don't understand these things is not surprising and you are not alone, and you must accept that the reason you can't comprehend this is because you are not meant to, that is exactly what I am saying, whatever it is you are believing or thinking doesn't matter if they are not the reality, you are getting yourself involved in something you don't know, and intelligent people don't fight the battles they can't win, stop forcing it, fave the thing you know, you don't know the word of God because you are apparently not part of it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oversea Contacts For Pastors/general Overseers/outreaches(partnership) / Perms And Curls / If There's Only One God, Why Are There So Many Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.