Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" (333 Views)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media / Video:female Teacher Sets Social Media On Fire After She L#aked Her Bedroom Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by QuinModah(f): 7:23am On Jan 18

How does social media affect our lives?
Wake up in the morning.
Searching for the mobile.
Switch on the Internet.
Looking at status
Waiting for the notifications to appear.
That's how morning life starts nowadays.
WhatsApp

Why didn't he respond to my messages?

*frustrated*

Why did he hide his last seen?

*frustrated*

Why didn't he reply fast when he was online? Is he talking to someone apart from me.

*frustrated*

Oh! The status train.

Why i can't able to see his profile picture? Did he blocked me Or he is depressed?

The blue tick/ single tick problem.

Swipe left.

Swipe right.

No matches found.

Consider yourself ugly and feeling depressed.

Instagram
Everyone is beautiful.

Everyone is travelling.

Everyone is a model.

Everyone is living a luxurious life.

Everyone is happy.

Overthink that you are the only one sad in the whole world.

Facebook
All of your Friends got married or engaged.
You can see their marriage pictures.
They are celebrating their first anniversary.
They post their babies pictures.
They uploaded their lovey dovey posed pictures.
You feel like you want to uninstall everything and go to himalayas.

Finally a hope in social media
Some people tried to turn it like other social media. But still this one gives some soul satisfaction, happiness and hope to the writers like me.
Nairaland

Anyways, hearing birds chirping sound is better than waiting for the notifications sound.
Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by 4mee: 3:39pm On Jan 19
just keep yourself sane and don't be bothering about other people's problems.

2 Likes

Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by QuinModah(f): 8:19am On Feb 15
wink
4mee:
just keep yourself sane and don't be bothering about other people's problems.
Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by QuinModah(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17
Have a great week ahead
Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by everythingtall3: 12:16am On Mar 18
i like your dp, can we chat privately?

1 Like

Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by everythingtall3: 6:06pm On Mar 18
QuinModah can we chat privately ?

Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by Negroid001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18
[quote author=QuinModah post=127996204][/quote]

Captivating writeup.

1 Like

Re: "The Impact Of Social Media On Economic Performance And Productivity" by QuinModah(f): 6:53am On Mar 28
wink
Negroid001:

Captivating writeup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Classic Restaurant To Visit For Valentine With Your Partner In Nigeria / Amazing Webhost Offer / Who Is My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.