Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

See This Examination Questions In Indian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Examination Questions In Indian University (43315 Views)

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by ericmor: 11:35am On Jan 18
marsup:
That's what learning is about.
Makes a lot of sense for serious minded students.

You will soon see it in a Nigeria university
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Jan 18
DMCY:

Na automatic failure for students that doesn’t come to class be this lol

...student...doesn't.
...students...don't.

2 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by NinjaMetahuman: 11:38am On Jan 18
La cram la dump will absolutely fail this question.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Artscollection: 11:39am On Jan 18
sweet16s:
This how it should be

It will encourage studying, looks simple but you can only get it right if you have been studying
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Edusouls(m): 11:39am On Jan 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at most nairaland members shouting the questions is difficult

Funny enough this question looks very simple if you are creative and smart
is that what u think? It’s not easy nwanne, if attempt it u may get zero
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Adakintroy: 11:41am On Jan 18
Post news of ajoke on front page.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by DJInfluence: 11:43am On Jan 18
It's either the lecturer is lazy and want the students to do the job he/she/they/it are/is paid for or he/she/they/it are/is a genius for making the students asked themselves questions pertaining to what they have done all semester.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by dannex4adx(m): 11:47am On Jan 18
marsup:

I agree with you bro! This is real meaning of learning.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by israelmao(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18
If you are able to set questions and provide answers to those questions it shows how you understand the course but one the demerits of this is,many students will set easy questions for themselves in order not to stress their brains remember,deep thinking is a real job that is why many don't involve in it.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Boldideas: 12:10pm On Jan 18
Anigreat:
Picture attached below grin

THIS IS A TRUE DEFINITION OF AN EXAMINATION?
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by marsup: 12:13pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You brought a low self esteem into it the moment you feel this horribly inferior to think that once it is Indian question, suddenly means better.

Students will think if you really do your job by imparting knowledge. It's not the job of a student to set question. If you give that same course to a hardworking and professional teacher, you will be shocked at how deep brain cracking questions will be set. I know this because I attended great schools and I have been privileged to have such teachers. If you attend great schools here in Nigeria and you do not have a low self esteem, you should know
I think you are the one with a very low self esteem and self worth.Most Nigerian school's don't help you learn, they help you cram.
It's called thinking outside the box, and in my opinion it's brilliant.
How you feel about it, doesn't matter to me.

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Jamie248: 12:16pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:

This is not learning. It's looking very immature and irresponsible. If I am training Electrical Engineers, as the Teacher, I know those competences that will help them in that area of the course I handle, it is my job, not the student's job, to provide learning in those areas and now evaluate them on it. I have seen experiences in professional practice where it was knowledge passed on to me in unuversity class that I used to solve the problems.

The course learning objective doesn't include how to set questions and answer questions set by the learners. If you take education courses, you will learn that students must be taught how to set questions unfortunately, the lecturer who set this kind of question is not a qualified/ trained teacher.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

How will you have the sense to solve such a question, when the only thing you know how to do is to forge certificates and post nonsense on nairaland

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Banhammy717: 12:17pm On Jan 18
Only those who have been coming to class regularly will pass this exam
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by hilaryCU(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:

This is not learning. It's looking very immature and irresponsible. If I am training Electrical Engineers, as the Teacher, I know those competences that will help them in that area of the course I handle, it is my job, not the student's job, to provide learning in those areas and now evaluate them on it. I have seen experiences in professional practice where it was knowledge passed on to me in unuversity class that I used to solve the problems.

The course learning objective doesn't include how to set questions and answer questions set by the learners. If you take education courses, you will learn that students must be taught how to set questions unfortunately, the lecturer who set this kind of question is not a qualified/ trained teacher.

You're always talking trash
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Gandollar(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18
franchasofficia:
best exam question of the century.

creativity at its peak cheesy
I'm telling you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Cheeryfeet: 12:43pm On Jan 18
Anigreat:
This is what is called Critical thinking.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On Jan 18
Only the passionate and serious students would excel
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by gbagyiza: 12:59pm On Jan 18
marsup:

To be honest with u, Indians are discipline than us. They are serious minded people n can go to any length to achieve what they want via hardwork, discipline n prudence. These are some of the reasons their system is functional especially in the following areas education, health , theater art, engineering n manufacturing industries.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at most nairaland members shouting the questions is difficult

Funny enough this question looks very simple if you are creative and smart

Can you quote few comments before yours that said the question is difficult?

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Oakenshield: 1:24pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:

it's a technical question in which they know no one can write about the whole topics,so what they want is write what u have learnt so far based on your understanding of topics u are good with and answer your questions
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by MrSly(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18
Anigreat:

Let the lecturer kuku add the third and fourth questions.

3. Mark the question you have set and answered.

4. Record your scores in the questions you have set, answered and marked.

What is even another name for laziness?

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Pootle: 1:31pm On Jan 18
marsup:
\

i swear seeing this make school hungry me again, our institution need to learn from this guys, though i had a lecturer that set something similar to this, his course was like a project you learn as he help you build through the course outline, your note and all you know on the course is through your research.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by MrSly(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18
Onkoolos:
This easy now, How many alphabets do you see in the material??
Ans 26.
Do you see words like "the or is" in the material. Yes or No??
Ans Yes.

This is very easy now, why are you guys making something easy hard. This is just normal reasoning..
Instruction says that the question must reflect your understanding of the course and this is an engineering course. So from your answers so far na zero you scored. grin grin grin
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Sniper101(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18
lecturer go lecture finish con ask students, "Do you understand?" students go reply affirmatively.

So, wetin con dey bring exams ¿ 🤷
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Drbarmes(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18
francis5051:
guy even students that attended the classes go still fail.. where u know say u want from the write
I no need attend class to pass this exam. If u can set questions by yourself on a course then u know n understand the course. Simple!
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by SoftHeart(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18
smiley
Back in the days, after I have studied some particular topics very hard, and the lecturers refuses to set questions from the topics, and I'm unable to answer the required number of questions from the available questions. I will set questions for myself from those topics that I had studied hard and answer the questions. I don't care if the examiner will mark them or not, but it's always satisfying that I didn't not study those topics in vain and I didn't leave empty pages of answer scripts.

Anigreat:
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Gbeng30(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18
Interesting
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by tete7000(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18
The students were not trained to prepare exam questions.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by araoye19: 2:18pm On Jan 18
Creative.Creative....
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by MySolace: 2:25pm On Jan 18
Adewale1603:
Set the questions yourself and provide the answers. Na to set simple questions be that
But den, it must reflect every lecture u've been taught... From lecture 1 to lecture 30.
If u can do it, no matter how simple u make d question to b, u're good to go on da course.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by onuman: 2:54pm On Jan 18
Anigreat:
....and a whooping 180 minutes to form the questions. Benevolent teacher.
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by ablejesus26(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18
DesChyko:
In other words, kill yourself by yourself grin

If you mistakenly look into your friend's paper and see that the friend filled 3 sheets of paper with answers already, you'll go back to the question space and add more questions for yourself grin

We die here, boss grin grin

Loll grin cheesy this is what education should be.

No be by cramming and pouring to pass exams.
Education is seeking information, that transcends to knowledge and empowers the mind to function in dimensions of understanding in any given field or agenda.

In this case if na what is thermodynamics you don empower your mind wth,just write the question answer am like you take understand am grin

During my Uni days i dey always feel awkward if people dey copy me,asin me sef just dey write my own understanding of the question na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 1st Semester Result / I Regret Bitterly Going To University. / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.