Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back (233 Views)

Nairaland No Be Facebook....shineyaeyez! / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back by Goodmarlian: 8:55am On Jan 18
bring back the good old days seun na the tribal war be the fun of this forum yorubas and igbos love it nobody can win the war forever we the strong are not complaining only the weak and emotional are complaining i gat enough weapons in my arsenal now.
Re: Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back by almarthins(m): 8:57am On Jan 18
Goodmarlian:
bring back the good old days seun na the tribal war be the fun of this forum yorubas and igbos love it nobody can win the war forever we the strong are not complaining only the weak and emotional are complaining i gat enough weapons in my arsenal now.

Werey!

🤣
Re: Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back by Gadafii: 9:50am On Jan 18
Werey don go respawn 😂😂😂
Re: Nairaland No Sweet Again Bring Trabalism Back by Fiscus105(m): 10:35am On Jan 18
Goodmarlian:

Thanks God u guys are exposing urself that u dnt have anything upstairs to contribute, the same allegations you guys are accusing female gender.

As I said long time ago, many of you guys not usually contributing meaningfully to posts, rather, you attack and criticize eitther the OP, GOVT, TRIBE OR RELIGION.

Go and check any post that has up to 10 pages and above, they always full of attacks most especially mysogyny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of FORNICATION And ADULTERY / Throwback In History, ONWARD Paper And Exercise Books / Guys How Do You Cope With Taking Girls That Didn’t Drink Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.