Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45532 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by incogni2o: 2:44pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true

Bitterness could push you to any length of evil.

I think the girl is bitter, even the way she speaks like as if she is high.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by BestChoiceTutor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Wise men rely on DNA to prove one's biological child.

Gullible sheep with no thinking of their own rely on video.

But you believed the first video by BBC? What's your proof that the BBC documentary was true?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by okwusdaddy: 2:46pm On Jan 18
why not sue the BBC.If all people in the world,they decided to tell lies against TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Stephench: 2:47pm On Jan 18
The truth is coming out. They should simply push for a DNA test. If A joke is TB Joshua's blood, then that's an evidence to why TB Joshua would hate her for wanting to tarnish his image. But if he's smart enough, he would have just claimed being a polygamous man as some dubious controversial pastors like him have done in the past
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kukutente23: 2:48pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Resemblance for what exactly?

Someone that has been living under your roof since a when he or she was 3 years is not your child?

Whose child?
Her mother's child
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by RealEmilokan: 2:48pm On Jan 18
Only a fool will swallow anything from BBC without thinking twice.

I'm not a fan of TB Joshua, but I know lies when I see one.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by onadana: 2:48pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true

That story of molestation has been tainted by her antecedent that she was his biological daughter while she knew she was adopted from the video.And her past antics is a testament that she is not straight.Records don't lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by drsibz66(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18
samuelson06:

I'm so shocked about how far people can go to hate and discredit this man, especially Nigerians. This is someone that would fix our roads, give people light for free, take food to the North, supported the government, and was constantly praying for this country, but today what do we have, they are paying him back with pure evil. Even at death they still hate him. The saddest part in this whole thing is that even so-called Christians are strongly involved in the hate campaign. I'm surprise and sad.

That's humans for you . Always ungrateful. If they can kill Jesus that did live miracles what do you expect from mere mortals like TB Joshua who is even late and defenseless. After I saw what those happy boys did to that pastor I realised how wicked humans can really be.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18
lugiano1:
i am sure you can testify in court if you are called upon to testify...Evil men

Wow
You guys are heartless all in the name you are worshipping men of god not God .
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:50pm On Jan 18
FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims

all this proves is what people say about nigerians - they can never treat adopted children with love.
which is why a lot of genuine orphanges resist releasing children to couples

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jan 18
One word......DNA
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

This is not even a case of DNA. If you adopt a kid before 10 years. That kid suppose to take after you and your principle. Unless you didn't train him or her well.

Another option is if you maltreated the person.

You are right. The point where he denied the child as his biological child in school due to claims of her bad habit got me thinking whereas you adopted and trained her from cradle. Where then did she learn those bad behaviors different from ur own children

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Chukwunonso1: 2:58pm On Jan 18
Dennisochampa:
Na wa o....
Werin man no go see....
Why will tb Joshua deny his child from birth if she was really his?
I see alot of people's comments that the girl is tb Joshua daughter..... Even after seeing the video and police reports and all... They still won't believe...
These are the kind of people who will prefer to bath in the news about the downfall of others rather than seek the deep truth staring them in the face....
That being said.... Tb Joshua might not be perfect but he's a million times better than all the prosperity daddy go we see these days who collect from their poor members to build schools that kids of their poor members can't afford to attend.... Enrich their generations yet unborn all in the name of doing the work of God....
May God forgive the sins of tb Joshua and grant his soul eternal rest....
I leave judgment for God....
All of us go know the truth on the last day

You are asking pety questions Bro.

* He'll deny her because it not good for his reputation as a clergy.

* Those videos and reports could have been done in anticipation for a day like this- to cover tracks.

I'm not saying she's the daughter or not ,( although, i acknowledge the resemblance)) I'm simply answering your pety questions

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by peterboro: 2:58pm On Jan 18
THIS IS REALLY TERRIBLE.

See a good man from heart to body.

AND ONE USELESS SET OF PEOPLE JUST CAME UP WITH NONSENSE AND NON PROFITABLE STUPID SELFISH SECRET AGENDA AND CALLED IT DOCUMENTARY.

AND SOME USELESS PEOPLE CARRY AM FOR HEAD... Just because of their usual personal hatred for any good person.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR HUMANITY and BENEVOLENCE?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by LandMann: 3:02pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:
Even if she was adopted, does that give home the right to abuse her?
One U adopt a child he or she automatically becomes urs,
Trat them as Ur own....
All this rubbish the church is trying to prove makes no sense

U mumu no be small... BBC and their documentary lost credibility the moment it's shown that the Ajoke is a thief, liar and sexual manipulator. You wey still dey support BBC, na u foolish pass
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Empresa: 3:02pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Multiply claims of sexual abuse was just too much. Only God knows how many times she bleeped the SA white lady that was shouting on the mobile phone recorded video that he had sex with her, when she was trying to confront TB Joshua who refused to come out to see her, before she fled on Okada to the airport.
She wouldn't have said after having sex with me if it never happened
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18
azadus18:
The lady is a big liar
You will suffer in this lifetime, suffer heavily!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by sacajawea: 3:04pm On Jan 18
abobote:
TB Joshua was evil and an occultic man.

He killed one of my cousins in his shrine he calls synagogue
Create a thread about this later, pls do
Examine and drop all the facts and information is carefully.
Thank you.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by boxypane(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18
Make Church and BBC do DNA test.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Empresa: 3:05pm On Jan 18
SCOAN is bitting too much these days. They should sue BBC if e documento is false and to prove ajoke was adopted, they should do a DNA Test
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18
Whoever wrote this garbage is either a synagogue fanatic or a stark Illiterate.

There is only ONE way for him to have SHOWN that the girl is not his daughter as everyone believed and that was by DNA test.

And let's not forget. The girl claimed extreme physical and mental abuse was carried out on her by TB and his disciples.

Is that also a lie?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by RepoMan007: 3:07pm On Jan 18
Astra101:

At the boldest, hope you're not referencing Nollywood

Where did you see or heard this from sad
πŸ’₯πŸ—ΏπŸ’₯
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ManOfSon: 3:07pm On Jan 18
What depths won't these defenders of evil go? First, are they saying because Ajoke is not Joshua's biological daughter, Joshua was justified in abusing and torturing her? Second, how is it the case that Joshua who had extraordinary powers to deliver people far and near from demon possession and other spiritual illnesses couldn't deliver his own possessed "adopted" daughter? He had to call for help from disciples of lesser spiritual abilities to help him out? It's not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by JimD(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Child of the devil? Men make others behave like devil. Example is the trauma rape victims go through.

There are experience you go through, if will change you for life.

No one is a child of God or child of Satan.
. There is peer pressure and this desire for girl children especially to be free from their parents. That's why some pastors daughters turn oloshos in school. Whatever thoughts you feed grows.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:10pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
The so called adoption is a SCAM to deceive people by TB Joshua. How on earth will adopted child looks like you.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by smileyoo: 3:10pm On Jan 18
One man with too much allegations, something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18
LaRosa01:
keep dreaming, you think Africa is America.in Africa your father can disown you, your adopted father has a right to withdraw his name if he feel you want to destroy his name.in this case TB JOSHUA adopted her when he couldn't manage her and he sew that she was out to destroy his name, he did what any wise man would do, he withdrew his name and ask her to be on her way. this is a case of an ingrate, rather than thank God everyday for given her a name, making her somebody, she chose to destroy the name given to her.
My father use to say. money I wouldn't leave for you but a name I would give you. i never understood it until he joined his ancestors. even though he still left money for us but the name. everywhere I go, once I mention that name even the hardest door opens, I am talking local and internationally, he has Been gone over 20 years but the name still dey open door till tomorrow.

Abeg make i use your popsy name open doors na.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Greattha: 3:16pm On Jan 18
The dead may not be able to speak but the Internet speaks for them now.

Judge not that you may not be judged.

No one is perfect.

FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
Efulefu. That's what you are
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Nlanalyst: 3:20pm On Jan 18
chieveboy:
Lol, he is trying to hard to cover up. Ajoke is his carbon copy.

He lied all through the allegations.
Lol. This is Promise Joshua, she's TB Joshua's biological daughter. Are you people being stupid intentionally? Or it's just ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Bullfallo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18
Even if the child is tb Joshua biological daughter m. One thing is clear that she is rebellious girl that wants to bring the family name down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.