Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45579 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 6:27pm On Jan 18
DREAMHOMES6970:

You are right. The point where he denied the child as his biological child in school due to claims of her bad habit got me thinking whereas you adopted and trained her from cradle. Where then did she learn those bad behaviors different from ur own children

That is the point. It means he didn't take care of the child as supposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

An acclaimed biological child of a man of God should not be the one asking men out for relationship and sending all those trash to a man.

Men ask women out and not the other way and this is a case of a small girl having such gut....
Mind U she's an adult and has every right just like U do to ask any man out and fu***CK whom ever she pleases..
I notice U are not talking about the Joshua rape and molestation alligations but U are quick to judging the girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by dlaw70(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
And who is or was her mother ?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18
komzy589:

What do you mean?
You’re not talking to an illiterate. Resemblance doesn’t prove paternity.
One of the basis that triggers people to adopt children is semblance.
Please even if you’re not educated, don’t be the daft one. The only way to prove paternity is similarity in DNA genetics.
You are now gradually sliding close to reality. that’s good, keep it up.

I thought you were totally gullible.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 6:43pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

That is the point. It means he didn't take care of the child as supposed.

A child that attended the same school as his own biologcal children and other children living with him in the church?
A child that was probably overpampered with love?

A girl that can still tell lies to incriminate the prophet by saying that he got her as a biological child out of wedlock? To make the man of God look promiscuous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 6:46pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

See the hardness in his voice when he commanded her to stand up and afterwards changed to soft and subtle voice while addressing the people. See the way she stood up like a frightened rat.

Let me tell one truth: TB Joshua was a disciplanarian. Even his biological children were treated the same way.
The girl had been going round destroying his name, reputation so he had to be strict with her.
The same reason you did not see TB Joshua's wife sitting on any special chair or place during church service when he was a live.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 6:48pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Let me tell one truth: TB Joshua was a disciplanarian. Even his biological children were treated the same way.
The girl had been going round destroying his name, reputation so he had to be strict with her.
The same reason you did not see TB Joshua's wife sitting on any special chair or place during church service when he was a live.

you have been everywhere attacking and defending and explaining. Are you a member of Synagogue Church Of All Nations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Icesnow(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18
owunabastard:
If you are a good psychologist or have a spiritual eyes, she looks wild and unruly by mere looking at her
She was not remorseful during the meeting. I observed ot as well. Adopted kids cause d most damage. Ungrateful souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 6:50pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

A child that attended the same school as his own biologcal children and other children living with him in the church?
A child that was probably overpampered with love?

A girl that can still tell lies to incriminate the prophet by saying that he got her as a biological child out of wedlock? To make the man of God look promiscuous?

Did you take the child to the school?

Where was the child kept after school?

What do you refer to as pamper?

How do you know she lied against the prophet? Did you follow her around?

Can you answer these questions?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 6:51pm On Jan 18
pocom16:

best in West Africa my ass.

Did you forget that the hierarchy and class of this man
..some who literally visits presidents of big African nations ..

So it is small Togo..that he can fabricate paper from?..
Are you kidding..Togo?

Even best international schools in Lagos fabricates cover-ups where there are incidents against them..

You are a joker to believe the authenticity of papers from the Nigerian police and a Togo school..to a lady telling you her life story as well as witnesses ...

Inshort for you to believe police report from a Nigerian police station proves that you are insane.. completely insane

Ignorance galore!
There is no secondary school in Nigeria or Lagos that is bigger or better than the British Internationsl School, Lome.
Go and ask if you dont know,

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 6:55pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

you have been everywhere attacking and defending and explaining. Are you a member of Synagogue Church Of All Nations?

Focus on the substance of my points and argument; whether I am a member or not is immaterial.
Did you ask BBC and the girl)(s) if they were anti-christ when they published their lies in the useless documentary?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Konquest: 6:58pm On Jan 18
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Chukwunonso1: 6:59pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

And you think those videos and police report cannot be an arrangee thing as well?

Read my comment again, we are saying the same thing
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

Mind U she's an adult and has every right just like U do to ask any man out and fu***CK whom ever she pleases..
I notice U are not talking about the Joshua rape and molestation alligations but U are quick to judging the girl

It's great embarrassment and disgusting for a lady raised up as the daughter of a pastor to be asking men out in relationship.

Mind you also, that she didn't ask the guy out now, that was years back when they were still in their teens according to the video. So,
I am not talking about the rape and molestation story for 2reasons; one, any girl who could force herself on a man when both of them were still in their teens is capable of making up any damning story to get at her perceived enemy especially now that she's of age. Second reason I won't engage anyone on the molestation story is that all of them including the BBC were much around before the death of the prophet yet kept mum till now, tell me of what use is such journalism when the key figure is late?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Ogaonos: 7:01pm On Jan 18
ivolt:

Stop being sentimental.
When a direct question is asked, any answer apart from the fact is a lie.
Is she Joshua's biological daughter?
It doesn't cost her anything to say the truth that she was adopted.
But she chose to lie, why?
To add credibility to her claims?
no mind am
It obvious he didn't watch this video and and BBC documentary
Ajoke story is made up why
In BBC DOCUMENTARY ONE OF THE BOYS SAID A DISCIPLE SNEAK AJOKE OUT OF THE CHURCH COMPLEX
BUT THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO AJOKE.
DT BOY FOR BBC DOCUMENTARY GET QUESTION TO ASK
WHO IS THE DISCIPLE DT SNEAK AJOKE
because SNESK MEANS U ARE IN CAPTIVATING BUT THIS VIDEO SHWS OTHERWISE
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MrALIVE: 7:02pm On Jan 18
emapeteum:

How is he stupid? Reasonable men rely on DNA, but gullible ones like you rely on hearsay.
Maybe, you are what you called the guy
another one spotted.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 7:03pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Did you take the child to the school?

Where was the child kept after school?

What do you refer to as pamper?

How do you know she lied against the prophet? Did you follow her around?

Can you answer these questions?

Are you blind to see the letters from the school and the ones written by the girl to the school academic board?
Did you not see the letter head paper on which the school letter was written, with address and names of the person that signed?
The school that charges as much as USD100,000s in the early 2000s?

She lied against TB Joshua by saying that he gave birth to her biologically through another woman outside wedlock, so portraying him as promiscous man.
She also lied that TB Joshua abused her, without any evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Konquest: 7:05pm On Jan 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

It's great embarrassment and disgusting for a lady raised up as the daughter of a pastor to be asking men out in relationship.

Mind you also, that she didn't ask the guy out now, that was years back when they were still in their teens according to the video. So,
I am not talking about the rape and molestation story for 2reasons; one, any girl who could force herself on a man when both of them were still in their teens is capable of making up any damning story to get at her perceived enemy especially now that she's of age. Second reason I won't engage anyone on the molestation story is that all of them including the BBC were much around before the death of the prophet yet kept mum till now, tell me of what use is such journalism when the key figure is late?
I am not in any position to judge anybody..tb Joshua, daughter or BBC, I will just mind my business, if Nigeria doesn't win ivory coast today , I am going to BBC to destroy them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

I am not in any position to judge anybody..tb Joshua, daughter or BBC, I will just mind my business, if Nigeria doesn't win ivory coast today , I am going to BBC to destroy them

Why do you want to destroy them? Did they make any prediction?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by pocom16: 7:12pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Ignorance galore!
There is no secondary school in Nigeria or Lagos that is bigger or better than the British Internationsl School, Lome.
Go and ask if you dont know,

Bobo..address my point..
So because it is the best school.. meaning..a person like TB Joshua cannot fabricate a false statement from them?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 7:16pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Are you blind to see the letters from the school and the ones written by the girl to the school academic board?
Did you not see the letter head paper on which the school letter was written, with address and names of the person that signed?
The school that charges as much as USD100,000s in the early 2000s?

She lied against TB Joshua by saying that he gave birth to her biologically through another woman outside wedlock, so portraying him as promiscous man.
She also lied that TB Joshua abused her, without any evidence.

This didn't answer my question. You can create any letter head paper in any cyber cafe.

Sending a child to school is not is nothing when you luck him or her up at home and maltreate him or her.

The money seem to big for you. There are children who went to public schools and are better well integrated into the society.

Do you even know why we go to school? To change our behavior.

The school and the supposed father failed in their job. They should be investigated. It is now sounding like a collective conspiracy against the child.

Why adopt a child you can't take care off. Have you seen how that young man who adopted the child he saw on the road taking care of her.

Your prophet may be a failed father. What he would have done is give the babe to a mother to take care of.

She stole abi? Was she properly fed because I don't know what a kid steals for if not to eat.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 7:18pm On Jan 18
pocom16:

Bobo..address my point..
So because it is the best school.. meaning..a person like TB Joshua cannot fabricate a false statement from them?

You think everyone everywhere is corrupt and can sell their conscience like a corrupt Nigerian?
Why would he fabricate a story from them when she was not the only person from the church that was attending the school?
What about the letters of apology that the girl wrote to the school for stealing in school? Did TB Joshua fabricate that too?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Yahoodelababe: 7:25pm On Jan 18
chieveboy:
Lol, he is trying to hard to cover up. Ajoke is his carbon copy.

He lied all through the allegations.

Who are you? ,does that look like the Ajoke in the BBC documentary? That is Promise Joshua and not Ajoke. Check google. You people just carry any news without knowing the repercussions of your actions.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 7:35pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

This didn't answer my question. You can create any letter head paper in any cyber cafe.

Sending a child to school is not is nothing when you luck him or her up at home and maltreate him or her.

The money seem to big for you. There are children who went to public schools and are better well integrated into the society.

Do you even know why we go to school? To change our behavior.

The school and the supposed father failed in their job. They should be investigated. It is now sounding like a collective conspiracy against the child.

Why adopt a child you can't take care off. Have you seen how that young man who adopted the child he saw on the road taking care of her.

Your prophet may be a failed father. What he would have done is give the babe to a mother to take care of.

She stole abi? Was she properly fed because I don't know what a kid steals for if not to eat.

''You can create any letter head paper in any cybercafe''

That is the mind of a potential fraudster speaking!

A kid would steal because of food in a world class boarding school that feeds all the pupils? Stealing CFA41,000 to eat while in boarding school? Is that what you would do too since you dont see anything wrong in that act?
He cannot take care of someone that he pays USD100,000s as school fees for? Someone that was living and staying with other people in the church where food was never a problem?
Dont blame the school. The Ajoke was not the only person from the church that was attending the school. Others did not steal.
A failed father with 3 grown up daughters, who are studying for the BSc, Masters and PhD?

We go to school to change our behaviour. Good.
So why do we get warned, scolded and rebuked when we do wrong things? Is it not so that we can change our behaviour
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Yahoodelababe: 7:37pm On Jan 18
The funny thing is that the lady sitting beside Bro Chris who was reading the letters is one of the people in the BBC documentary. To think she was there in the room where Ajoke's real identity was confirmed still joined forces to tell lies makes me disregard every single thing in that video. All i know is that Bro Chris Tonge ,Ruth Tonge, Mr Garry tonge, Fiona Tonge all know what they are up to. Everybody believed Wiseman Racine would head the church in The pastors absence. Immediately the pastor died Mr Gary Tonge(TB Joshua's right hand man) quickly gave his daughter's hands to Wiseman Racine believing the authority of the church would still be in the family. They Never knew the knew the wife had the grace like the wisemen. I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE BBC VIDEO IF THEY CAN LIE ABOUT THIS.

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by skentelelady(f): 7:51pm On Jan 18
This video was planned and made for a day like this.
1. Who else saw this abandoned baby apart from TB Joshua the very day he saw the abandoned child?
2. What gave us the impression that he didn't go and pick this look like daughter from her mother after something had befallen the mother then ran to the police he saw an abandoned baby?
3. Why would a baby you adopted from few weeks old, a girl who knew you as her only parent decided to go against you during and after your lifetime?

4. What was the purpose of this recorded video this particular day?

I am sure he and his wife knew something which they are hiding?

This girl is truly TB Joshua daughter. Pure and simple
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

Why do you want to destroy them? Did they make any prediction?
Dem wan give me high blood pressure
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

Dem wan give me high blood pressure

Lol
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 8:09pm On Jan 18
skentelelady:
This video was planned and made for a day like this.
1. Who else saw this abandoned baby apart from TB Joshua the very day he saw the abandoned child?
2. What gave us the impression that he didn't go and pick this look like daughter from her mother after something had befallen the mother then ran to the police he saw an abandoned baby?
3. Why would a baby you adopted from few weeks old, a girl who knew you as her only parent decided to go against you during and after your lifetime?

4. What was the purpose of this recorded video this particular day?

I am sure he and his wife knew something which they are hiding?

This girl is truly TB Joshua daughter. Pure and simple

If you watch the church services, everything in the church is recorded. If not, Nigerians would have used lies to destroy the man many years ago.
1. There were church members (women) that discovered the abandoned baby. Go watch the video very well. People reported the case to the police and wrote their naames. There are women in the church that were feeding the baby. Some are still alive in the church. Some older disciples were also taking care of her when she was a baby!
2. Your impression could be as warped as the condition of your mind! TB Joshua does not move alone. There are usually many people that follow him, so they would witness whatever happen.
3. Bad influence e.g from school etc could make the girl misbehave.
4, All meetings with disciples and other activities in the church are recorded, This Ajoke is only a coincidence. What is contained in the video is only the portion of what happend on the day that relates to Ajoke.

Tell us what he and the wife are hiding since you know better than them!

No one should be afraid of video records if you are doing the right thing!

It seems your conclusion lacks logic because you want to hear bad news about TB Joshua to be happy.
If his 3 daughters are well behaved, and this Ajoke is having bad behaviour and attitude, it should tell you that something is wrong with this Ajoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 8:09pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

shocked grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18
Lifeinlight:
The sad reality is that majority of your household cannot sit where some women are talking.
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.