Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45583 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by malcom1X: 7:35pm On Jan 20
fxexperts:
Can you deliver someone who doesn't want to be delivered, even God gave man the power of choice. and what are you calling abuse, correction they were trying to correct her is now abuse abi. you guys are a huge joke. maybe in the west all that can be abuse, but here in Africa we believe if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. I do not blame the prophet for any of these.

How do they look alike, it is till people like you who know nothing will go around to start talking rubbish.

Tell yourself the truth, who do you remember when you see this picture.

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 7:58pm On Jan 20
DREAMHOMES6970:

My friend shut ur running mouth. In defending a clergyman you lost manners
You too Mr man. shut your running mouth too. in an attempt to shade someone due to your bias towards them you lost manners.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20
fxexperts:
You too Mr man. shut your running mouth too. in an attempt to shade someone due to your bias towards them you lost manners.

Bias to who? Biased for Nigeria pastors and prophets? I gave my opinion on Tb Joshua denying a child he claimed to train from infant in school because of her bad habits... Next thing u decided to attack me same way you dedicated ur time in attacking everyone on the thread with contrary view to urs. I'm very sorry for you
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20
malcom1X:

Take al look at this picture, who does this picture remind you of.
Tell yourself the truth

ceejay80s too needs to see this.
This is tb Joshua a
No mind Dem , they are just deceiving themselves.
Same way my mother in-law who got ordained by tb Joshua opened her own church at igando and was deceiving people with fake prophesy and lies till today
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 2:08am On Jan 23
Truthshotcrazy:

They should do DNA 🧬 🧬 TEST IN LABORATORIES AND scientifically establish THE GIRLS GENETIC RELATIONSHIP to any of The late prophet's biological relatives/ and put naysayers to rest once and for all.
People are not gullible. The video πŸ“Έ recorded more than 20 years ago , showing how an abandoned child 🚸 was picked up , taken to police for police report & eventually adopted, does not 🚫 proove anything . It doesn't prove genetics

About 26 years ago, my neighbour impregnated a girl and refused to take responsibility. The girl refused to abort but neither did she want the baby either. Being the neighbour was not 🚫 a man of importance or a celebrity, without any reputation to lose,

The girl, few weeks after giving birth to the neglected child, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, NOT NIGHT, TOOK OKADA TO OUR STREET AND DROPPED THE BABY 🍼 ON THE SAND IN FRONT OF OUR NEIGHBOURS HOUSE. Yelling at anyone who cared to listen that he was not interested in the child, neither was she interested either.
After the ashawo woman yell for like 30minutes, she hail bike comot.
That was the first and last day anyone ever saw her again

She relocated to start another life.
The child's father our neighbour did not care either. The baby 🍼 was crying on the sand, until his own parents--the child's grandparents came from work and carried the baby inside.
From primary to secondary, the boy druggie papa no pay his school fees or buy am books. He struggled to fend for himself, coupled with the little the grandparents could provide him with

His stupid druggie dad used to come home 🏑 sometimes and beat his aged father and mother .....
I was like 7yo and mi elder sibling 8yo + on the day the baby 🍼 still on napkins was publicly abandoned in front of the sand in our neighbours house with the ashawo mother raking for anyone who cared to listen .

The child was later friends with my youngest brother.as early as Jss1, him don dey carry block for building site. He never met his mother. His father never loved him either. Cos of too much suffer, with useless father, as early as ss3, he was already hypertensive shocked. .........

So make Tb Joshua nor dey colonise zuzu us with video of the abandoned baby πŸ“Έ discovered more than 20years ago in year 2000 close to his building. It could be one of his his mistress child. It could also be a total strangers child. 50:50 probability. So Get the damn DNA. Not be about pastor mtchew. Abi U nor see apostle Chibuzor impregnate one small girl recently? As soon as Happie boys and the the girl with the 4 or 5years old child called him out in the news , he ran to claim responsibility, seek forgiveness from his wife and adopted the child. Some women prefer to dump instead of aborting or bothering to raise the baby.

Mi parent's teacher colleague and her husband also adopted a less than 6monzhs old baby 🍼 dumped in front of their house 🏑 , The couple had about four children together, but as soon as they saw the baby dumped close to their house, her husband jumped out, vehemently and strongly insisted they adopt the baby cool and they should raise him like their own child, her kind husband later sent the boy years later to university in Ghana. ....pikin when the wife ready carry go orphanage after making police report 🚨. wink Lai lai im husband nor gree at all. He really triedπŸ’ͺ for the boy
....So AJOKE was not even discovered under a Truck πŸš’ Wiseman Harry was nit even there in 1995, says ex church. Worker/disciple interviewed by prof ex .

Check his YouTube
And
What's with story of Ajokes mad mum threatening to see her child and TB Joshua giving her money and that was the last anyone ever saw of her.
How much is DNA test again..this is getting juicy ...🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKQYbyfDyo?si=HOA8Gae3Vv_K306- [/url]

AJOKES MOM
PLAY ⏯️ FROM 4TH MINUTE , NOW AJOKE TAKES HARD DRUGS AND IS MAD LIKE HER MOTHER.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqmUcUf6OU?si=yjgDw8X_f-7fr6u3 [/url]

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 2:41am On Jan 23
.. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.