Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria (8801 Views)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Bornagain190: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
@beaf, you have no reputation to call for such a cause. Sad, but U cant be trusted. If u're in, then count me out!
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by MarcAnthon(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf leading a fight against corruption? Now why is that so hard to believe?
@ Beaf, your reputation goes ahead of you. We have been accused of being a people that forget too quickly, but we have not forgotten how at every turn you inflict our sensibilities with your blind partisanship of a clueless government. If you are really sincere about marching against corruption, convince some more credible person to bring up the suggestion. Shikena! Your reputation is soiled, and it will take months, even years of 'being on the side of the people' to have us believe in the sincerity of your actions!
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by yommysomguy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
Bornagain 190:

@beaf, you have no reputation to call for such a cause. Sad, but U cant be trusted. If u're in, then count me out!
Beaf what do you have to say about this?
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Bornagain 190 and MarcAnthon

Lol! I keep seeing people with 11 or 25 posts talking about reputation. Low number of posts (and "knowledge" of NL) usually signifies some desperate soul with several user id's, I can just imagine the wild eyed look, whilst logging on with different user names! grin

Big questions:
1. Since you guys are so eminently "qualified" to call others to rise against corruption, why haven't you?
2. Why has the corruption around you not touched your hearts enough for you to scream out?
3. What is the real reason that is causing you to stop the cry against corruption, do you have something to hide?

I support resolutely GEJ, how is that a crime?

Please people, do not attempt to dissuade the few who are going back home to organise their streets, those who are right now thinking of setting up facebook pages (like light up Nigeria) and those who are calling up contacts.

[size=14pt]
Kill corruption.
Enough is Enough!!![/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by MarcAnthon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol! I keep seeing people with 11 or 25 posts talking about reputation. Low number of posts (and "knowledge" of NL) usually signifies some desperate soul with several user id's, I can just imagine the wild eyed look, whilst logging on with different user names! Grin
Lol, not everyone has the time to chalk up 1000 posts in two months of being on NL. But I def go thru threads, pick up the crux of arguments, and identify peoples' leanings based on their opinions. YOURS IS SOILED BEAF. So quit the cameleon act. We all know what you stand for. I suggest you quit being stubborn and start making amends. Go thru the posts on this thread. NO ONE TRUSTS YOU, except maybe the few that haven't read through enough of your posts.
And who says we must organize protests just because you called for it?
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by emmatok(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
wesley80:

One reason this call wont be heeded; Do not expect cowards to echo a war cry. The noises made on this forum barely stem from honest dissatisfaction but mostly mischief championed by ethnic supremacists who personify the saying that Courage is easy when danger is faraway!, the chips are down and all they can offer are diversionary arguments, You'd think they'd jump at an opportunity to truly express themselves and rally ordinary citizens to pursue a cause they've made so much "Cyber noise" over regardless of who initiated it. awon ACN groomed cowardzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Beaf:

^
Exactly my thoughts, people seem to be searching for all sorts of strange reasons to avoid confronting corruption and byet we complain so much.
As Fela sang:
"My people de fear too mu-uch!. . . We no wan die! We no wan wound! We no wan quench! We no wan go! I get one child! Mama de for house Papa! de for house! I wan build house! I don build house!

If you are skeptical about me, then organise yourselves. I don't need to be part of it, what is most important is that the owners of tomorrow must begin to realise that nobody will make the sun shine for them, because past generations have failed. If for some lame reason, you claim to be sceptical about me, who will you blame?

Dude, talk to your mechanic, your girlfriend, your cook. . . Anybody! Every single soul in that country is sick of corruption and it is only the rising of the street to eyeball it and demand transparency that will boot it out of existence.

I repeat, talk to everybody about the need to rise. The results will shock you; as homerac7 mentioned, even the middle classes are ready. I had a beer with quite a number of my guy's the other day and all we talked about was the sordid nature of Nigeria; not one of those guys is in need of anything, they are all doing pretty well, but an alarming number spoke about willingness to carry weapons to end the matter.
Some other contributors have also expressed fear of the police shooting. The police themselves are tired of collecting "roger."

Let us demand a society without corruption. It is a duty.

Reading comments from these two Sycophants make me laugh.

Didn't GEJ  benefit from the March against Yaradua's men by SNG?

The-same people your are calling cowards fought for Democracy from IBB - Abacha Regime.

Only credible people can lead any Protest against GEJ GOVT, and not a GEJ FAN.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by MarcAnthon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
I can just imagine the wild eyed look, whilst logging on with different user names! Grin

Here's a master of the act confessing, are you really 'imagining' or you know the look?
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
emmatok:

Reading comments from these two Sycophants make me laugh.

Didn't GEJ benefit from the March against Yaradua's men by SNG?

The-same people your are calling cowards fought for Democracy from IBB - Abacha Regime.

Only credible people can lead any Protest against GEJ GOVT, and not a GEJ FAN.

So how come they are cowards now if they weren't cowards before? Mystery!
It is either you are cowards or you have something to hide.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Lol, not everyone has the time to chalk up 1000 posts in two months of being on NL. But I def go thru threads, pick up the crux of arguments, and identify peoples' leanings based on their opinions. YOURS IS SOILED BEAF. So quit the cameleon act. We all know what you stand for. I suggest you quit being stubborn and start making amends. Go thru the posts on this thread. NO ONE TRUSTS YOU, except maybe the few that haven't read through enough of your posts.
And who says we must organize protests just because you called for it?

My friend go and sit down!
Clowns like you will be the first to talk about corruption, but find all sorts of foolish and cowardly excuses to avoid fighting it. Most likely because you are steeped in it and are scared of the repercussions if the common man points his anti-corruption finger in your direction. I am learning a lot from this thread (not anything unexpected anyway)

[size=14pt]Cowards will be cowards and die several deaths.
Stop talking and rise against corruption.
Enough is Enough![/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Maybe we should start the march against the clueless regime of Odechukwu Retardeen
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by emmatok(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

So how come they are cowards now if they weren't cowards before? Mystery!
It is either you are cowards or you have something to hide.

LOL, look who is talking,

Because people don't  to support your FAKE AND HYPOCRITICAL "March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria", doesn't mean they are cowards.

Let me ask you, how many protest or march against GOVT  have you done in Nigeria.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by MarcAnthon(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
My friend go and sit down!
Clowns like you will be the first to talk about corruption, but find all sorts of foolish and cowardly excuses to avoid fighting it. Most likely because you are steeped in it and are scared of the repercussions if the common man points his anti-corruption finger in your direction. I am learning a lot from this thread (not anything unexpected anyway)
You are a complete slowpoke! Since when is it a bad thing if we refuse to take orders from a sycophant and apologist? You can RAVE all you like but we know what you stand for and WE WON'T BE COWED INTO HEEDING YOUR CALL so you can get the satisfaction of being a modern day freedom fighter when you have ZERO INTEGRITY! Work on yourself first. Then, maybe then, we can begin to take you seriously. Until then you're THE CLOWN of NL!
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
BEAF, so its true you have not been paid for 6months? Now I can have a glimpse to your frustration grin

Face front and enjoy your Fresh Air grin

An invitation from Beaf, hell NO!

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WDCC-Snow-White-Old-Hag-Witch-Take-Apple-Dearie-/17/!BgJjn)g!2k~$(KGrHqUOKkEErzVJ(q6pBLEJYh4zdg~~_35.JPG[/img]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
My people, if Beaf as you to following him to March against GEJ led administration, here is what will happen:
1. He will collect allocation from "govt" for the march.
2. Invite you all for the march.
3. Lead you guys to surrender to the Police for thorough humiliation (dose of Fresh air).
4. You all will be separated into two groups - Pros and Anti - Corruption.
5. Police will detain the "Anti" corruption and tag you all Boko Harams
6. While the "Pro" Corruption will continue the march as a solidarity march "Nigerian Youths For Jonathan".
7. The footage will be all over the media, while Beaf and other militants will have a sit out with Oga Presido on NTA with a cup of Tea.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by MarcAnthon(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
No mind am, The air is no longer fresh. Now he wants to 'organize a protest against corruption'. Se im mouth like akpete
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by donpeluchi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol. This is a funny thread but it's suppose to be a serious one. Can we just put the credibility of beaf aside and see how we can embrace this idea and bring this government to its knees.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
donpeluchi:

Lol. This is a funny thread but it's suppose to be a serious one. Can we just put the credibility of beaf aside and see how we can embrace this idea and bring this government to its knees.

Instead of doing the bolded in your comment above, I will suggest you shoot yourself - it will be less painful and without any shocking surprises.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
I warn you again. Beware of Beaf - He is looking for how to get paid some of the arrears GEJ is owing him.

Have you bothered to ask him how much the are paying once you successful stamp "Anti Government Element" on peoples name?

Imagine Beaf delivering 1,000 people who are shout NO to this personification of corruption - Beaf Do Hammer Be That!

Enough Exmas Celebrations
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
donpeluchi:

So If Tariq Azeez tells you to protest against corrupt governance where Saddam Hussein is the head, You would go to the streets also?
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by nastydamus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Just as a form of clearing things up, when you say a march against 'corruption', do you mean a match against GEJ, a march against the PDP (since some people voted for GEJ and not the PDP) or a march against the other members of the FEC cabinet (who report to GEJ)?
Then again, we're barely six months into the new administration and this is coming up?
Haba, we need to feel the full breath of 'fresh air' o. **smh**
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Its obvious that most of you didn't read the article and digest it. Beaf is not asking you to march against Jonathan, he is indirectly asking you to support the removal of subsidy by marching against the curropt "cabal" simply put support removal of subsidy by standing against the imaginery cabal his master cannot name or punish for sabotaging our economy.
I am so disappointed that a lot of smart people here didn't take their time to understand that Beaf was selling a big dummy, if you participate in Beafs "march against curroption" you will find yourself on Tv marching in support of the removal of fuel subsidy.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Great idea. And, I hope it would turn out to be effective.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
debrief08:

Its obvious that most of you didn't read the article and digest it. Beaf is not asking you to march against Jonathan, he is indirectly asking you to support the removal of subsidy by marching against the curropt "cabal" simply put support removal of subsidy by standing against the imaginery cabal his master cannot name or punish for sabotaging our economy.
I am so disappointed that a lot of smart people here didn't take their time to understand that Beaf was selling a big dummy, if you participate in Beafs "march against curroption" you will find yourself on Tv marching in support of the removal of fuel subsidy.

I was thinking you read it looking like this
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AmCfGWt2WCY/TZyxoM-rWHI/AAAAAAAAAA8/k18osNb2C1I/s1600/pirate+eye+patch.jpg[/img]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
nastydamus:

Just as a form of clearing things up, when you say a march against 'corruption', do you mean a match against GEJ, a march against the PDP (since some people voted for GEJ and not the PDP) or a march against the other members of the FEC cabinet (who report to GEJ)?
Then again, we're barely six months into the new administration and this is coming up?
Haba, we need to feel the full breath of 'fresh air' o. **smh**

There is a lot of narrow-mindedness on the thread (most not worth answering). Firstly, ALL political parties are the same, and thats exactly why it is so easy to cross-carpet and feel at home immediately. Grading parties on morality is a fools game.

It does not mean any of the above. Corruption does not have a party affiliation, neither is it a label on your enemy. The police man that extorts N20 from you is not a member of ACN, the man that collects N20000 to sort your passport is not a member of ANPP, the customs woman that collects multi-million Naira bribes to clear fake drugs is not in PDP. The contractor that uses fake materials to build mult-storey buildings is not a party man either, neither is he in government.

There is corruption everywhere, and most here arguing against standing up to it are doing so because they are corrupt.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
all4naija:

Great idea. And, I hope it would turn out to be effective.

Sensitise your neighbours, start something on facebook, twitter etc and don't let the corrupt vultures here dissuade you.

[size=14pt]Enough is Enough![/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Challenge corrupt officials wherever you meet them, regardless of what party they belong in or what state they govern, regardless of their ethnicity and local govt, regardless of if they work for the FG.

There are many here who are scared of what a widespread call to fight corruption can achieve, because they are corrupt.
There are others yet who are too cowardly to lift a finger, lest the wind blow them away.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
emmatok:

LOL, look who is talking,

Because people don't  to support your FAKE AND HYPOCRITICAL "March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria", doesn't mean they are cowards.

Let me ask you, how many protest or march against GOVT  have you done in Nigeria.

You obviously never read the thread or you would have seen this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797397.0.html#msg9489630
They call your type, shiit flies, cos you just badge in and follow the crowd like a man with weak balls. Cowards like you die several times.

If you cannot get up to challenge corruption, then you are an irredeemable coward.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
See how Beaf dey vex and the curse himself grin

If una follow Beaf go march, una Papa no fit recognize una ooo - After Beaf and his friends on black (police) finish with all of una!
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
March with Beaf? I dey mad?
E better to go drown for lagoon.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
Dude, you are just scared that the common man will tear corrupt tools like you apart. The train isn't for your type, with your chain of internet scams.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by AlanF100: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
This guy called BEAF has totally lost it! This guy is always on NL 24/7 defending Jonathan;even when it is clear GEJ is a proponent on sustained corruption.

How can he come here and be asking people to match against the same "GEJ"? Something terrible is residing inside this dude. I have gone from looking forward to the day I can beat this idiot up to pitying his health condition. No sane man can diplay all this kind of duplicity. I totally agree with these observations:

debrief08:

egift:

My people, if Beaf as you to following him to March against GEJ led administration, here is what will happen:
1. He will collect allocation from "govt" for the march.
2. Invite you all for the march.
3. Lead you guys to surrender to the Police for thorough humiliation (dose of Fresh air).
4. You all will be separated into two groups - Pros and Anti - Corruption.
5. Police will detain the "Anti" corruption and tag you all Boko Harams
6. While the "Pro" Corruption will continue the march as a solidarity march "Nigerian Youths For Jonathan".
7. The footage will be all over the media, while Beaf and other militants will have a sit out with Oga Presido on NTA with a cup of Tea.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
Lolzzzzz!!!!

Una de fear? Bloody corrupt people! angry

Let this thread serve as an eye opener to those who really don't understand the battle for Nigeria. How can any sane person oppose street level action against corruption if they are clean?

[size=14pt]Hunt down corruption and destroy it.
Demand a transparent Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Presents N160.6b 2012 Budget To Oyo Assembly. Compare. / Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos / Phrank Shaibu: PDP Confident Of Atiku’s Chances In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.