Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria (8806 Views)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by elegal1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
Who will lead the fight?
The leaders are corrupt.
What about the followers, ?

civil servants? traders?lecturers?drivers?politicians?fathers?mothers?sons and daughters?

Think about Sodom and Gomorrah!!!
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, you are just scared that the common man will tear corrupt tools like you apart. The train isn't for your type, with your chain of internet scams.

Beaf are you scare of me or a turn-coat like yourself. You are telling us today's government is stinkingly corrupt but some how you also want to dribble us to believe your paymaster is not tinted by this cloud of corruption drowning Nigeria.

Beaf, next time you strategize how to collect you 6 months arrears from Jonathan, do not open a thread and do not invite us. Though you can take some of those your NL aliases like PointB along grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by emmatok(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

You obviously never read the thread or you would have seen this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797397.0.html#msg9489630
They call your type, shiit flies, cos you just badge in and follow the crowd like a man with weak balls. Cowards like you die several times.

If you cannot get up to challenge corruption, then you are an irredeemable coward.

How Hypocritical,

You presented  article supporting removal of fuel subsidy and you claim your are marching  against corruption.

Who do you think you are fooling here, your GEJ and his fans corrupt, tell them.

Your type is the[b] FANI KAYODE[/b]of the world, who will turn against his master when he leave Aso-Rock.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, you are just scared that the common man will tear corrupt tools like you apart. The train isn't for your type, with your chain of internet scams.

I hope you are not insulting my signature?

The link is my newest Web Project. I am building a Micro-Job site. A website where Nigerians can post things they can do for 1k - 5k. We are putting finishing touches. Once completed, Nigerians will earn income working.

So its not everyone that makes a living sucking GEJ's di[size=1pt].[/size]ck, ok.
egift:

Beaf, next time you strategize how to collect you 6 months arrears from Jonathan, do not open a thread and do not invite us. Though you can take some of those your NL aliases like PointB along grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
What about your other quick money websites? Lol!
You tink say pipul no know? Scammer.

There is a reason why you are scared of a challenge to corruption.

[size=14pt]Let us challenge and end corruption.[/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
e-legal:

Who will lead the fight?
The leaders are corrupt.
What about the followers, ?

civil servants? traders?lecturers?drivers?politicians?fathers?mothers?sons and daughters?

Think about Sodom and Gomorrah!!!

Corruption is pervasive in Nigeria, its a painful truth. The redeeming factor however is that the average corrupt person is only so engaged for their survival. If you have a policeman friend have a heart to heart and you will be shocked to find that he is sick and tired of his lifestyle.
If the streets can be galvanised, with the citizens demanding nothing but transparency, I don't see how the country would not change. What is needed is a massive movement that includes the church, mosques and a transparent man like Wole Soyinka as leader.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

^
What about your other quick money websites? Lol!
You tink say pipul no know? Scammer.

There is a reason why you are scared of a challenge to corruption.

[size=14pt]Let us challenge and end corruption.[/size]

Tell us about it. Name them? I challenge you.

(Don't avoid it with style). We are waiting.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf is calling for a march not against corruption - but to destroy so that he can claim his fellow militants are now out doing Boko, OPC and MASSOB.

If this amnesty collecting militant from Delta State (Beaf) ask you to come out and March, better hide in time. And if he tells you to stand here, you need nobody to remind you to run with all your might.  grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2011
egift:

Tell us about it. Name them? I challenge you.

(Don't avoid it with style). We are waiting.

Lol! Scammer!
Why is the frontpage of your website suddenly reporting error 403 forbidden? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You de fear say ya yansh wan open? grin grin grin grin
Are you frantically cleaning it up? The pic is below.

[size=14pt]Please ignore scammers and stand up to corruption.[/size]

Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf when you run out of ideas you begin to display cronic ignorance. One of the way to solve stu[size=1pt].[/size]pidity without looking bad is to ask questions.

Oya sit back and get education for free: (remember to say thank you at the end)

1. That is my most prominent site - it is a community site. Here is the logo
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2011
My site has over 5,000 fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/thecoalcity
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2011
^
Who gives a toss about facebook? Na you get am?! See me see dis scammer! angry
I am talking about "the coal city dot com" that is where the unsuspecting are lured to and where your scam "fast money" links are.

Charlie, why is  suddenly reporting error 403 forbidden?

"the coal city dot com" (type without the spaces and replace "dot" with a fullstop) Even NL hates the name of the site and is screening it out.

[size=14pt]People, please ignore scammers and stand up to corruption.[/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2011
3. If you are a web developer like me you will know what 403 error means (go google)
It means you do not have privilege to view.

Reason: Activities on the database have exceeded the provisions for the shared hosting it is using. Therefore we are moving it to a Dedicated Host already.

Here is a recent shot

Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2011
^
The scam links are what we are interested in, bruv. lol
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!. . . Thats why they fear a battle against corruption.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

"the coal city dot com" (type without the spaces and replace "dot" with a fullstop) Even NL hates the name of the site and is screening it out.

Beaf I told you before ignorance is like leprosy it eats you up helplessly. Also if you do learn, I said ask if you do not know.

Why is my site not writable on Nairaland?

Simple, Oga Admin (Seun) loves his privacy. About two years ago we publish his Photos and profile and did share same here. The link was blocked. As simple as that.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf you are evil. You are just a prototype of everything PDP.

Again, next time you want to impress Jonathan to get 6months arrears, do not drag innocent Nigerians - with a hypocritical "March against Corruption"!

Anu mbam. You are corrupt and Corruption is Beaf grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2011
Everyone, Beware of Beaf, he is a chameleon. A brown python in a brown grass.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2011
egift:

Beaf I told you before ignorance is like leprosy it eats you up helplessly. Also if you do learn, I said ask if you do not know.

Why is my site not writable on Nairaland?

Simple, Oga Admin (Seun) loves his privacy. About two years ago we publish his Photos and profile and did share same here. The link was blocked. As simple as that.

Story! Story!!
Scam, sir! Scam! That is the secret and the reason you hate to hear of the masses kicking against corruption, cos you'll be swept away like a twig.

Please people, ignore worthless scam artists on this thread and let us stand up to corruption as one.
[size=14pt]We owe that to our kids and their generations unborn.
Stop corruption dead! cool[/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

Story! Story!!
Scam, sir! Scam! That is the secret and the reason you hate to hear of the masses kicking against corruption, cos you'll be swept away like a twig.

Please people, ignore worthless scam artists on this thread and let us stand up to corruption as one.
[size=14pt]We owe that to our kids and their generations unborn.
Stop corruption dead! cool[/size]

You make a baseless accusation, without any regard to the truth, that say alot about who you are. Double face liar.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf here is how best to describe your offering thread grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_nhGzAhD9x0g/TQh5Dd6Y3YI/AAAAAAAABz4/BZ-1-s6pd2Q/s320/snow_white_witch.jpg[/img]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2011
egift:

You make a baseless accusation, without any regard to the truth, that say alot about who you are. Double face liar.

Abeg, carry your scamming self away. Only robbers, thieves and SCAMMERS get scarred of an anti-corruption thread.
This thread is not for your type.

Your websites name is screened out like a profanity on NL. Damn! It can't even be typed! Maybe you've even been kicked off the server by your web host.
Learn to live a straight life, so threads like this will not scare you.

Scam trader.

[size=14pt]A transparent life cures corruption.
Stand up for the sake of your kids.
Put an end to corruption[/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by emiye(m): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2011
egift:

Beaf here is how best to describe your offering thread grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_nhGzAhD9x0g/TQh5Dd6Y3YI/AAAAAAAABz4/BZ-1-s6pd2Q/s320/snow_white_witch.jpg[/img]
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg, carry your scamming self away. Only robbers, thieves and SCAMMERS get scarred of an anti-corruption thread.
This thread is not for your type.

Your websites name is screened out like a profanity on NL. Damn! It can't even be typed! Maybe you've even been kicked off the server by your web host.
Learn to live a straight life, so threads like this will not scare you.

Efulefu, anu mbam. [size=14pt]Stop forcing this scam of yours down out throat. We know you want to lead innocent Nairalanders to their doom. [/size]

Repent and give your life to Christ. If you refuse to live right, Stop scheming to lead Nigerians to their doom.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:23am On Nov 08, 2011

[size=14pt]This looks just like a scam from your website.
Stop corruption![/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by aljharem3: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2011
egift:

Efulefu, anu mbam. [size=14pt]Stop forcing this scam of yours down out throat. We know you want to lead innocent Nairalanders to their doom. [/size]

Repent and give your life to Christ. If you refuse to live right, Stop scheming to lead Nigerians to their doom.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

This looks just like a scam from your website.
Stop corruption!

[size=14pt]Say who?
Beaf? The GEJ lapdog, calling for a strike against his Oga's administration?
But still say his Oga remains the best? And you want to join?[/size]

Okey, go and collect the apple from Beaf, the scamming artist from Delta - long throat
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2011
And Beaf you fail to apologise to me for calling me a bad name after spending the whole night ransacking Google, you found nothing.

Well you are not a gentleman, just an a[size=1pt].[/size]ss-licking area boy from Delta. I will forgive the insults - you lack proper upbringing and your current blind war-fare don't permit saying the truth.

But stop luring innocent Nairalanders to you "sweet apple" of destruction - once you touched it, it became very poisonous.
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf, even an Australian waitress could not do your disgusting work, when your Oga visited for CHOGM Forum. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791041.64.html#msg9437560
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf-On-The-Run grin
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
^
You sound totally sick and obsessed.
Buhari lost, get over it. It isn't a war.

You have derailled a thread out of your little minded foolishness and you think others haven't things to do? You are an id!ot and a scammer, that is why you hate the idea of the streets rising against corruption. The real reason you are running around is that you have been found out.

Phucking scammer.
[size=33pt]Stop scammers like egift.
Demand zero corruption.[/size]
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^ You set out to deceive unsuspecting members with you call for a March, just to lead them to destruction. Since you remain a loyal servant of Jonathan (who in fact is coordinating the corruption you as us to march against). Abi is it not Jonathan that determines who gets what proportion of the National Cake?
Re: March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria by egift(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
After your hypocricy have been exposed under the sun, what else you when to Google and NL, after ransacking the place and found nothing, you are only clinging to name calling.

Beaf, Pork, Chicken, 504, Turkey, Cow-leg, Bush meat, Nkwobi, towel - whatever your chewing, anytime you want to impress GEJ, to get more tips, DO NOT DRAG NAIRALAND MEMBERS in to the path of Danger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyana Ejigbo Road - Walking From Cele Bus Stop To Ikotun :God Help Us / Billionaire Found Dead Inside His Car (graphic Photos) / Nigeria Will Break Up, North Will Suffer – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.