Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling (3798 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by Seunpapa65: 1:38pm On Jan 18
Please who knows the reason that guy is smiling is he envying the guy

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by OKUCHI11(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18
Away to score over 0.5 goal... Against home team...

16 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by gaby(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18
G.G over 1.5

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by KingEarnest(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
"Wow! The mumu man accepted the pregnancy.
Our plan worked. Let the fool leave fast so we can continue from where we stopped."

7 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by Myrepublic(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18
The lady and the guy smiling carried him away win,with 2goals ahead..

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by imagrg(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18
Fatherhood fraud.
A simp is claiming another man's child-to-be.

10 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by dkidd: 7:05pm On Jan 18
Chai
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On Jan 18
KingEarnest:
"Wow! The mumu man accepted the pregnancy.
Our plan worked. Let the fool leave fast so we can continue from where we stopped."
and when d half caste baby is out

DNA loading grin
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by papyjaypaul: 8:26pm On Jan 18
It is what in your mind you show to the world. If your mind is filled with filth, everything will look like it. If it is filled with goodness, everything will look like good. Rewire your mind to see the good things of life. When you begin to think everyone eats sex and no discipline, you will not even trust yourself.

Let me tell you, when I see pregnant women, I pray for them and move on. They don't even know I'm praying for them. That is what is on my mind for the woman, her unborn child and the guy who put it in there. Fill your mind with good stuff, put the nonsense stuff in recycle bin.

6 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by muller101(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18
Licking another Man's cum product.
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by Dikastan: 8:51pm On Jan 18
He is just admiring them, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by okoroemeka(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18
Seunpapa65:
Please who knows the reason that guy is smiling is he envying the guy
the truth will reveal itself when a black baby is born

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by padi94(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18
This is a case of Jonah swallow the fish... Atleast something swallow something
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by munavi: 11:58pm On Jan 18
Because he doesn't know the price of diapers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by AbarisFather(m): 3:08am On Jan 19
No she's not
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by KingLennon(m): 5:48am On Jan 19
It's a pity that so many men are actually training another's man child or children sad....

Fear women o
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by Justimi: 5:54am On Jan 19
okoroemeka:
the truth will reveal itself when a black baby is born

'if' would be suitable for ur sentence because the child may take after the mother's complexion. It is a 50/50 outcome, the child's complexion may as well be light instead of your predicted black. But I bet, it will be light.
Re: Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling by KingMack(m): 9:26am On Jan 19
Whoman!!!!angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Should I Abort The Baby / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.