Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate (32485 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Jan 18
It’s easier to get perfect marks in a calculation based course
It’s either you know it or you don’t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AncientAlien(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18
Boomboost:
I'm Ibibio and a mature fellow, but I wish I was born in the West...
Then come and give your offsprings west life.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by tubolancer(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18
Boomboost:
I'm Ibibio and a mature fellow, but I wish I was born in the West...
Dont worry, we go put you inside one Yoruba woman's belly and reborn you again. You don become born again be dat.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by seguno2: 6:42pm On Jan 18
Ozommadu:
Keep it up boy...Education is the key

Yoruba Amaka

Education is NOT key anymore.

If in doubt, please ask MC Oluomo, Auxiliary and other thugs who we allow to enrich themselves at our expense and select our public servants, who then make every policy that applies to us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Iceberg3: 6:42pm On Jan 18
Brains. Young and matured unlike some people

flokii:
He is a great Akokite and we are very proud of him.. he is now one of us in the Unilag Alumni network.
He doesn't gossip about the wife of late Akeredolu,RIP
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by BCISLTD: 6:43pm On Jan 18
The fact that his dad is a prof in his depth makes everything fishy....I hope he can back it up

8 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AncientAlien(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18
obonujoker:
Lol...

The guy didn't have a life outside his books...

No Play station
No Faaji
No fellowship
No girlfriend
No clubbing
No drinking
No watching or movies
No engaging in sports

A model student....
Same thing on my mind. But no matter how serious he tried to be. He would have one that he use to do. Strict reading without intertwining it with other stimulus activities for good 4 years can lead someone to psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18
Lovely read... Education isn't scam after all.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AllenSpencer: 6:47pm On Jan 18
omoredia:
All ur first class is only good enough for japa and that's it.

False!

Let Haliburton, Baker Hughes or Schlumberger get him, and he will have no need to japa!

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by CSTRR: 6:47pm On Jan 18
His father is a professor in the same department where he got 5.0 and lectured him in four of his Courses.

It's alright.

I laugh in man know man.

10 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by CSTRR: 6:49pm On Jan 18
I am not saying he is not naturally brilliant.

But his father being a professor and his lecturer in the same department would have played a huge part in his CGPA, especially in this corruption ridden Nigeria.

He may not even have gotten a first class in a different university.

12 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by omoredia: 6:49pm On Jan 18
AllenSpencer:

False!

Let Haliburton, Baker Hughes or Schlumberger get him, and he will have no need to japa!

Dey play oo. Dey deceive ur yan5h
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Madeu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18
chatinent:
A 5.0 CGPA graduate of Civil Engineering, and guess who his father is?

This attests to the fact that there is science to inbreeding. When two super smart couples procreate, there is a high tendency to beget high IQ children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AllenSpencer: 6:51pm On Jan 18
omoredia:

Dey play oo. Dey deceive ur yan5h

So the Nigerians working there are ghost right?

Dude stands a chance! Its glaring he is a brainbox!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by femi4: 6:52pm On Jan 18
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to him (Omo bolanle) his dad is also a professor keep it up
Omo ba iwe nile

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Omoapena(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18
BCISLTD:
The fact that his dad is a prof in his depth makes everything fishy....I hope he can back it up

You're so shallow, let's even say you can buy grades in most schools, can you buy 5.0?

You think 5.0 is something all professors in that faculty will just throw away cox the student is a son of one of them?

Nigerians and their very low mentality

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by PaulH07: 6:53pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:

https://edugist.org/16-fun-facts-about-david-akanmu-unilag-5-0-cgpa-graduate/

Absolutely nothing learnt on how to achieve 5.0 CGPA.

Absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by RedAlert08(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:
The most interesting fact here is that he graduated from the international School, university of Ibadan.
My alma mater.

That's to me still the best secondary school in the history of this country. Quote me if u like, even this guy can't stand toe to toe with his former seniors like bosun adeoti and his colleagues.

For the records, I remember ISI was once ranked 3rd best secondary school in the country back then.

Students that year ehn.

Dem dey break records for SAT exams.

I remember bosun came out tops in the world in SAT 2

You people are renowned for making bogus claims. It didn't start today. So, I'm not surprised
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by femi4: 6:54pm On Jan 18
Madeu:

This attests to the fact that there is science to inbreeding. When two super smart couples procreate, there is a high tendency to beget high IQ children.
Of course now. That's why they tell you not to choose partner because of bum bum or big boobs

I once break up with a girl when I realised that she was dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18
BCISLTD:

I am sure you are a jealous low-life and a loser.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18
Full blast and exceptional!
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by CSTRR: 6:56pm On Jan 18
Omoapena:

You're so shallow, let's even say you can buy grades in most schools, can you buy 5.0?

You think 5.0 is something all professors in that faculty will just throw away cox the student is a son of one of them?

He had a lot of undue advantage.
That's a fact, that even he himself would not deny if he is honest.

No parent would not want to give their children an advantage, if it is within their power.

It's not even very ethical for him to gain admission in the same department where his father is a professor but that's a question for saner climes.

I would rather congratulate the next person on the list.

That's my own valedictorian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by spiSeyi: 6:56pm On Jan 18
If it will give a good job undecided it is worth it else Agbero might live better than him. CGPA doesn't make sense in the Nigeria labor market nah God's grace + man know man + ability to solve real-life problems, and Nigeria universities don't equip anyone with modern skills all is to read & pass and then get 1st class angry

2 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by JoshTim: 6:56pm On Jan 18
Omoapena:

He is not. We know how it rolls. When i did my masters in one of the federal uni, i will read read and read and get 78, a lecturer won't even write like me and get 85 in the same course. Its an open secret. A lecturer will write a course, get 68, but they will push it to 75. It is what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by olyrayy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18
chatinent:
A 5.0 CGPA graduate of Civil Engineering, and guess who is father is?

I thought as much too. But it's engineering. It's like maths, you can't fake it.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18
Bro, you did very well. Congrats!!!
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by femi4: 6:56pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:
The most interesting fact here is that he graduated from the international School, university of Ibadan.
My alma mater.

That's to me still the best secondary school in the history of this country. Quote me if u like, even this guy can't stand toe to toe with his former seniors like bosun adeoti and his colleagues.

For the records, I remember ISI was once ranked 3rd best secondary school in the country back then.

Students that year ehn.

Did your school ever produce the best in Waec or Jamb? If they didn't, they are not best in the Country

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:
My alma mater.

Students that year ehn.

Small small oga!

Bosun was highest in Jamb.

You don dey lie join am!
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Jan 18
olyrayy:

I thought as much too. But it's engineering. It's like maths, you can't fake it.
Engineering is objective, so yes, you can absolutely fake it, atleast to the point of graduating with a complete 5.0.

If it was in the arts and the humanities, I would agree that it can't be faked.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18
JoshTim:

He is not. We know how it rolls. When i did my masters in one of the federal uni, i will read read and read and get 78, a lecturer won't even write like me and get 85 in the same course. Its an open secret. A lecturer will write a course, get 68, but they will push it to 75. It is what it is.

Stop capping!

For him to have a perfect CGPA, he must be very brainy!

Your Parent's connections can make you pass, but not give you As all through.

Besides how did he get a job in an international Consulting firm?

Leg too?

Abegi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by easytig(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18
His dad na prof for engineering dept, definitely he was aided to his first class by his dad's fellow lecturers.they will want to be careful when marking his script .
If his dad was not a professor he won't smell 5.0 gpa.
Those vultures will mark him down ,if you know you know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18
[quote author=chatinent post=128006699]A 5.0 CGPA graduate of Civil Engineering, and guess who is father is?
A lot are going through some people's minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos ) / Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.