Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate (32485 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by RedAlert08(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19
blowjohn:

Ur a racial bigot.

Instead of u to attack my message u started by saying am Yoruba.

Ur not a serious human being at all.

Something nairaland is fighting against.

Even after I told u am not Yoruba, that am South South, u still went ahead to say there is nothing like that, mentioning tribes as if the issue was a tribal thing.

Ur very useless.

Nobody like tribal bigots.

So because a Yoruba person was very brilliant in school I cannot sing his praise because am of another tribe?

Get out of here

You think and write like a 3year old kid. You're natural da.ft. I won't waste my time engaging you further. You're not worth my time.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AllenSpencer: 3:35pm On Jan 19
omoredia:

He can use his certificate as collateral. That would work. I would easy fund and enterprise of such q genius. Except he is not sure of himself

grin grin grin grin
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by blowjohn(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19
RedAlert08:

You think and write like a 3year old kid. You're natural da.ft. I won't waste my time engaging you further. You're not worth my time.

Tribal bigot. Get lost
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Ttipsy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 19
Sirchiboy:
What about me that graduated as the best in my department.
I was not celebrated
you are already celebrated my dear
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Sirchiboy: 5:23pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
you are already celebrated my dear
Fine lady
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19
Goddyrichie:
u wey use ur brain to read day and night how many first class u get

STOP DOING YAHOO YAHOO OLODO
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Goddyrichie(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19
PoliticalChinex:

STOP DOING YAHOO YAHOO OLODO
ur fada olodo and I no Dey do yahoo now many job ur fada don provide 4 boyz so they involve themselves into yahoo oloriburuku omo
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19
chatinent:
A 5.0 CGPA graduate of Civil Engineering, and guess who the father is?

There's no way he would have achieved a 5.0 without his "dad effect". Would have graduated with a 4.92 or something but not 5.0 if he were the son of a nobody.

I have a coursemate whose dad is a professor and anytime he wants to be scolded, another lecturer will say ah na professor soso and so pikin be this na and he'll be left of the hook...

Not saying you can be a dullard and say because your dad is a professor you'd be getting A's but it gives you an added advantage and soft landing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by BCISLTD: 8:29pm On Jan 22
HBB1:

I am sure you are a jealous low-life and a loser.

Don't you check people's profiles before you comment?
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by BCISLTD: 8:33pm On Jan 22
Omoapena:

You're so shallow, let's even say you can buy grades in most schools, can you buy 5.0?

You think 5.0 is something all professors in that faculty will just throw away cox the student is a son of one of them?

Nigerians and their very low mentality

You lack critical thinking....and your right about Nigerians and low mentality.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Omoapena(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22
BCISLTD:

You lack critical thinking....and your right about Nigerians and low mentality.

Exactly, I'm damn right about Nigerians coz you just reconfirmed my claim...
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Omoapena(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22
LalastiklaIa:

There's no way he would have achieved a 5.0 without his "dad effect". Would have graduated with a 4.92 or something but not 5.0 if he were the son of a nobody.

I have a coursemate whose dad is a professor and anytime he wants to be scolded, another lecturer will say ah na professor soso and so pikin be this na and he'll be left of the hook...

Not saying you can be a dullard and say because your dad is a professor you'd be getting A's but it gives you an added advantage and soft landing

You may be right, his dad influence might have helped but trust me, if he's not that intelligent and doesn't worth the grade, no matter who his dad his, he won't come out with 5.0...

What will you say about a gateman daughter in lasu who also came out with 5.0, will you say the same thing to that?
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by toujurs: 11:32am On Feb 10
chii8:
Please, what's the foundation course he did before he was able to gain admission into UNILAG, someone should help me please...
Is this not that asthmatic girl that year.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by chii8(f): 4:17am On Feb 26
toujurs:
Is this not that asthmatic girl that year.

May God forbid you! I return whatever you are wishing back to you in ten folds!
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by TGCML: 12:01pm On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos ) / Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.