Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate (32432 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18
femi4:
Omo ba iwe nile
beeni o
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Nauttyprof(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18
CSTRR:

Yes.
Or his father should resign.

That's what a conflict of interest is.

That was why the former minister of power had to resign, because his company was bidding for a FG contract.

But ofcourse, that one don too spend time for America, so he is not used to Nigeria.

Like I stated, it is not politics. This is education.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by femi4: 7:49pm On Jan 18
Holluwhakemmy:
beeni o
Academic talent is in Nigeria gene. I don't know what is responsible for that
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 18
femi4:
Academic talent is in Nigeria gene. I don't know what is responsible for that
You know we can only be successful through that area
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18
BennyDGreat:

I have like one or two folks from there. Very solid people.

Ur a real one. Salute
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by femi4: 7:56pm On Jan 18
Holluwhakemmy:
You know we can only be successful through that area
humm, that's true.

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by olyrayy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18
CSTRR:

Engineering is objective, so yes, you can absolutely fake it, atleast to the point of graduating with a complete 5.0.

If it was in the arts and the humanities, I would agree that it can't be faked.

How does this make sense?
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:

Bosun was my senior. He was highest in jamb.
And highest in Waec.

In fact for Waec they had to remark bosun papers and another guy from another school at the behest of our principal then.

If I recall he scored 349 in jamb back then. And we all knew the story back then. He deliberately didn't want to score too high.

Guy. Bosun came second in SAT 1
And first in SAT 2.

Before heading off to MIT after tonnes of scholarships he beat everyone in unilag in engineering in his first semester....

Oya counter me

Bosun was not best in WAEC?

...then show me proof he was best in SAT.

Anybody can claim anything.
...and what do you mean by he didn't want to score too high in Jamb?

🤣
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Mode4: 8:05pm On Jan 18
Boomboost:
I'm Ibibio and a mature fellow, but I wish I was born in the West...

You are not Ibibio.

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18
JoshTim:

What is stop capping?...some courses are influenced. This person am talking about made a very high distinction but we all know even though he could have made 72% but not very that high. This is Nigeria. He was pushed.

Did he have a perfect CGPA too?

Stop this rubbish, makes you seem silly!
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by JoshTim: 8:09pm On Jan 18
HBB1:

Did he have a perfect CGPA too?

Stop this rubbish, makes you seem silly!

You must be mad for putting the word silly behind my name. Idiot.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18
JoshTim:

You must be mad for putting the word silly behind my name. Idiot.

To seem silly is different from being silly...

Your response however shows your are silly!

🤣

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by JoshTim: 8:11pm On Jan 18
HBB1:

To seem silly is different from being silly...

Your response however shows your are silly!

🤣

Yes...to seems silly is a subtle way of saying someone is silly. But you no get sense. Its never your fault though.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by CSTRR: 8:16pm On Jan 18
olyrayy:

How does this make sense?
A + B = C.
That's engineering.

Even if you are the dullest in the world, once I have told you that the exam is going to contain A + B = C, then you should be able to pass and pass well.

Having your professor as a father is the kind of advantage that can give you a 5.0 in Engineering.

In the arts, it's not like that.
You would need to be gifted, unless you are going to carry a written and prepared answer into the hall.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by maigemuu: 8:21pm On Jan 18
8. His father, Prof. James Akanmu, is a professor of civil engineering at UNILAG and lectured him in four courses: Introduction to Civil Engineering (200 level), Engineers in the Society (200 level), and 2 Environmental Engineering courses (500 level).

I no understand this part well... isn't this potential 5points for him?

Asking for a friend
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Lightorder: 8:24pm On Jan 18
CONGRATULATIONS , BRO
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Sprints3: 8:24pm On Jan 18
Ozommadu:
Keep it up boy...Education is the key

Yoruba Amaka
dey play education is key despite all the graduate your so called pathetic country is producing yet the poverty level is higher than other countries with less education. Better park well
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by blowjohn(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18
HBB1:

Bosun was not best in WAEC?

...then show me proof he was best in SAT.

Anybody can claim anything.
...and what do you mean by he didn't want to score too high in Jamb?

🤣

Who said so?

I said he was the best in Waec O.

I was trying to point out that that year 2 people came out tops.
Waec had to remark so they used total marks over 100 to judge the winner. And bosun was coasting home with ridiculous marks.

I think he had 11 A1s or so.

It's funny sha. The guy was ridiculously good at sports too. Frm basketball to football to running.

Aha I remember again. Bosun won the national essay competition before he left too( if my memory serves me right)
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18
CSTRR:

No, he should apply to another school.

There is a conflict of interest here, but you are a Nigerian so I am sure you can't see it.

Unilag should have bounced his admission, but I am sure he even got in easier because of his Father.

Damn ..you are a special kind of dumb,ain't you?

It's obvious you are jealous

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by omoredia: 8:49pm On Jan 18
AllenSpencer:

He should create his own thing with sand and gravel? Where does he get the capital to create his own thing after graduating with a 5.0? He should go and hawk La Casera right?

Y`all just be talking "start your own thing" as if he will start with water!

He is a first class brain he should have the answers
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Deepocean(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18
All these people saying he had the grade because of the influence of his father don't know what they are really saying.

You want to tell us that all the courses he did were in Civil Engineering department right?
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AllenSpencer: 8:55pm On Jan 18
omoredia:

He is a first class brain he should have the answers

It does not take a first class degree to know that a good and feasible start-up requires funds! Even before investors will start considering your solutions, you must have invested a large chunk of funds.

It's like a farmer seeking investors but has no land. Nigeria of today gives you little to no chance of accessing loans as a fresh graduate, so where does he starts from? A son of a lecturer and not politician.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by HBB1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:

Who said so?

I said he was the best in Waec O.

I was trying to point out that that year 2 people came out tops.
Waec had to remark so they used total marks over 100 to judge the winner. And bosun was coasting home with ridiculous marks.

I think he had 11 A1s or so.

It's funny sha. The guy was ridiculously good at sports too. Frm basketball to football to running.

Aha I remember again. Bosun won the national essay competition before he left too( if my memory serves me right)

1.Bosun did not have best in WAEC?

2. Nobody does 11 subjects in WAEC

The highest people get is 9A1s

I dont know where your story is coming from.

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by AntiMen: 9:12pm On Jan 18
Sirchiboy:
What about me that graduated as the best in my department.
I was not celebrated

I celebrate you sir grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by oluwaahmed: 9:18pm On Jan 18
Ozommadu:
Keep it up boy...Education is the key

Yoruba Amaka
Lol e don reach wey una go dey claim igbo boy cheesy oga post olaniyi result. Igbo people carry first in their land
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by blowjohn(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18
HBB1:

1.Bosun did not have best in WAEC?

2. Nobody does 11 subjects in WAEC

The highest people get is 9A1s

I dont know where your story is coming from.

Ur joking or trolling
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by themanderon: 9:30pm On Jan 18
This are the kind of people that should be celebrated and promoted in Nigeria to encourage our youths but alas! This is Nigeria where vanities, inanities and shows that celebrate lewdness and nudity are what we encourage.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by 3seriez(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18
Me I want to know how he got that BCG consultancy.
That's a real big deal. Nice one.
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by frog12: 9:41pm On Jan 18
also maybe ARROGANT as hell if you speak with him grin grin grin
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by OcTRACKER(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18
Congratulations !!!
check my signature my people
Re: 16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate by Ozommadu: 9:53pm On Jan 18
oluwaahmed:

Lol e don reach wey una go dey claim igbo boy cheesy oga post olaniyi result. Igbo people carry first in their land

Is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) / Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.