Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

If We Had Elected Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Had Elected Peter Obi (2361 Views)

2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by TopBanter: 8:58pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Demons trying to preach to me.
If a defender A scores 10 own goals in a season and defender B scores 30 own goals in 5 matches. Defender A is better than defender B. It is IPOB that is colonizing north with bokoharam/iswap/bandits? English comprehension is a big problem to you.

I think illiteracy is a big problem for you. The way you lot can claim one individual (Buhari) is the worst ever previously, only to confer that title on another tomorrow (Tinubu), just shows you are a people incapable of rising above the primordial hatred of others.

We have pay-as-you-go services you lot operate with a hate-as-you-go outlook always and as a people.

3 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18
TopBanter:

I think illiteracy is a big problem for you. The way you lot can claim one individual (Buhari) is the worst ever previously, only to confer that title on another tomorrow (Tinubu), just shows you are a people incapable of rising above the primordial hatred of others.

We have pay-as-you-go services you lot operate with a hate-as-you-go outlook always and as a people.
Was Tinubu a president before Buhari? Buhari set a record, Tinubu entered and broke the record as the worst president ever.
Buy common sense abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by TopBanter: 9:08pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Was Tinubu a president before Buhari? Buhari set a record, Tinubu entered and broke the record as the worst president ever.
Buy common sense abeg.

You're the one without commonsense and an obvious bigot only interested in giving a dog it hates a bad name to hang it.

Otherwise, how rational do you sound comparing Buhari who used 8 years in power to Tinubu who has been 8 months in power? A difference of 7 years and 4 months? You are just a pathetic joke.

2 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18
TopBanter:

You're the one without commonsense and an obvious bigot only interested in giving a dog it hates a bad name to hang it.

Otherwise, how rational do you sound comparing Buhari who used 8 years in power to Tinubu who has been 8 months in power? A difference of 7 years and 4 months? You are just a pathetic joke.

Go and upgrade your IQ before you mention me next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Usmanovic95(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Buy common sense abeg.

Man is not slowing down, he is making BUHARI look like an uncelebrated cult hero. Never imagined I could say this 8month after buhari left that position.As a seller, things have never been this bad. Nowadays you have to call to get updated prices of good before you sell else you run at loss. Prices of goods keep increasing everyday as if we are in a warzone.😒
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18
Obi morning, Obi afternoon, Obi evening,
Obi everyday.

Una nor dey tire?
mrrandomguy:
1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚

2. The price of a bag of cement would have crashed to ₦2,600. 🏠

3. Petrol would have become ₦78/litre. ⛽

4. Electricity tarrif (Band 16) would have come down to ₦21/kWh 💡

5. Diseal price per litre would have dropped to ₦110/litre. 🛢️

6. LPG price would have fallen to ₦210/kg. ⛽

7. Naira would have appreciated to ₦117/$. 💵

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

10. The stock market all share index would have rallied to 100,000 points. 📈

11. A hub of àgbàdo would have sold for ₦30. 🌽

12. A paint bucket of yam flour would have become ₦470. 🥔

13. Minimum wage would have increased to ₦250,000. 💰

These are the delusions of Obidients. They cry everyday and call Tinubu drug Lord on Nairaland... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮

©MrRandomGuy™

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by TopBanter: 9:50pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Go and upgrade your IQ before you mention me next time.

At least my IQ can be "upgraded" unlike in your case where nothing exists to upgrade because you're a clannish and ethnocentric troll who has donated his brain to Obi.

3 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Irupetepete: 9:58pm On Jan 18
This rabid delusional madridguy again!!!!!
Are you actually this senseless?
Dem swear for you?
Instead of constituting nuisance online, why not look for ways to better the lives of your impoverished family?
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:13pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

Yes. In fact Joe Biden, Putin, Xi of China and the Saudi King would be coming to Nigeria every month to pay homage and lick our feet.

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:15pm On Jan 18
Creamypie:
How I wish buhari can just continue. Hes 20 times better than tilimpoo
Whenever I check all our purchase and see d price difference I will just laugh at d poor masses, I can't believe that a company like GSK would leave Nigeria, Sanofi about to go, Novartis to follow suit, yet u hv idiots like dis hungry bastard still eating mama thank u talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:22pm On Jan 18
Splashme:

What's your point?
D point is that majority ofwestcoast supports anything nonsense so far u are their brother
They ever supported OBJ check OBJ and Buhari
They never supported GEJ check GEJ and Buhari
They supported Buhari
They supported Tinubu, check d difference
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:26pm On Jan 18
TopBanter:

You people's propensity for hating others is something else. Buhari you swore you hated more than any human ever, to the extent of destabilising the SE with terrorism, mindless bloodletting and self-destructive sit-ar-home, is no longer the anti-Christ?

It is now Tinubu ba? Most Nigerians are now beginning to understand that all you lot bring to the table, when your own is not in charge, is hatred, divisive mischief and anti-Nigerian toxicity. Never ever solutions.

East supported OBJ,
East supported Yaradua
East supported GEJ
East has supported every tribe in dis country.
Look at those east supported and those west has supported and see d difference.
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:28pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Demons trying to preach to me.
If a defender A scores 10 own goals in a season and defender B scores 30 own goals in 5 matches. Defender A is better than defender B. It is IPOB that is colonizing north with bokoharam/iswap/bandits? English comprehension is a big problem to you.
East has supported Yoruba man (OBJ)
East has supported Northern (yaradua)
East has supported SS (GEJ)
Check d 3cobony of those men and check d ones west supported and see d difference
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Streetdoctor: 10:30pm On Jan 18
TopBanter:

Oga buhari being d worst thing that has happened to Nigerians, Tinubu has shown that we were wrong bcs Tinubu only came to do d final burial
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18
One thing that I have observed is that those who f@@lishly follow politicians aimlessly are one of the most wicked beings.
Instead of them to advise their political godfathers to do the right things, they rather spend their time singing their praises and mocking fellow Nigerians.
Nothing concern them with good governance, all they care is to trolling.
Peter Obi is very wealthy and no matter how bad the economy is, he can never go hungry.
Can that be said for the common man? I don't think those who open hateful topics are truly Nigerians.
The security situation is bad and the worst is the economy. During the election campaign, we all saw how a particular candidate didn't address the masses and nobody should expect any sympathy from such persons.
Wicked people voting wicked people.
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18
StarRida:
I cry for Nigeria every day I visit Nairaland and see what your kinds is typing Election has come and gone Tinubu is now the president CEFA is now 2080 Naira that means if I change 1000000cefa I will be having 2080000Naira I don't think that any Nigeria who is in his or her right thinking should be opening thread for Peter Obi
you know exchange rate but dont know what the purchasing power is.

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by wonlasewonimi: 12:05am On Jan 19
If anything, he would not borrow to steal. To me, that is a start.

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Artiiclebeast: 1:09am On Jan 19
Obi would have been worse than Bubu and Tinubu combined, unfortunately.

To rule Nigeria no be by English and plenty plenty grammar.

The people destroying and holding the country down from progressing are always within the corridors and there's no way to avoid them based on the fundamentals of the country a.k.a quota system and whatever they call the other term..

If they agree that you are against them, they'll activate their inside sleeper cells to begin wrecking havoc and make the country ungovernable for you.

Go ask GEJ, Buhari, and now, Babablu...

To understand the politics and history of Nigeria, you need to befriend and infiltrate the Northern set-up. Jagaban did this for years and only succeeded by reason of his cunningness, and his financial war chest from Lagos State. Without these basics, he would have been just another ex-governor.

Tinubu had the war chest, connect, and street savviness required to jagajaga through the murky waters of Nigerian politics by hook or crook based on street OG things.

Obi won't survive 3 months as Nigeria's President.

They've realized that Jagaban got one over them and are now activating their cells and I'm sure he will be concentrating on mopping up funds, resources, and establishments towards his region to set them up at par with the Northern region ahead and in case of a potential split up.

The signs are all there already for the discerning to pick up on.

I pity the poor Nigerians who are puns and collateral damage in this shitty game.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by justtoodark: 2:49am On Jan 19
jmoore:
Lamentation of babablu bulabu...

Buhari is a thousand times better than Tinubu.

It is obvious the tinubulation is driving APC supporters crazy.

none ibo nigerians are not buyin your nonesense about how better you are than others....

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by emorse(m): 3:00am On Jan 19
sad sad
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 3:27am On Jan 19
jmoore:

Obi is worse than both of them combined.

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 3:30am On Jan 19
fuckJones:
The reason the harmattan is blowing so much is simply because Peter Obi lost last year's election. If he had one won, we would be having summer right now. When he was the Governor of Anambra state, he blablaahhsjdktmnsgagfkfnvsgwjfkfnshavdmfofosbsgahdnfjdhavsvrjridhagsbd

cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 3:35am On Jan 19
Usmanovic95:

Man is not slowing down, he is making BUHARI look like an uncelebrated cult hero. Never imagined I could say this 8month after buhari left that position.As a seller, things have never been this bad. Nowadays you have to call to get updated prices of good before you sell else you run at loss. Prices of goods keep increasing everyday as if we are in a warzone.😒

Well, it would have been more terrible with Obi.

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 3:38am On Jan 19
Streetdoctor:

East supported OBJ,
East supported Yaradua
East supported GEJ
East has supported every tribe in dis country.
Look at those east supported and those west has supported and see d difference.

East supported Obi.

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 3:42am On Jan 19
Streetdoctor:

East has supported Yoruba man (OBJ)
East has supported Northern (yaradua)
East has supported SS (GEJ)
Check d 3cobony of those men and check d ones west supported and see d difference

I know you started following Nigerian politics last year but go and check the SW voting pattern since 1999.

OBJ (PDP) won SW in 2023
Yaradua (PDP) won SW in 2007
Jonathan (PDP) won SW in 2011

So I don't know the beer parlour you got your own info from.

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:45am On Jan 19
advanceDNA:

It's normal to have sore losers because things ddnt go their way.....but i don't understand which one is sore winners..??.una don win..una still dey drag pple wey dey complain say this country no dey okay...

But bros...are they lying.??..is this country okay..?? All the policy the president is bringing up ....they keep claiming they saved money here and there....but Masses are just suffering more...it's translates to nothing....but more money fro them to steal...

No subsidy on health...education turition na die...Fuel na die... diesel na die...rice is now 62k per bag...all other food expensive....

Bros I ask again...is all well?? But u want pple not to talk.....it's is very hypocritical and insensitive of u to assume everyone complaining is opposition party..... Any small thing u will call obi....is pdp not opposition....

U people are irritating joor

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

These Tinubu minions are something else, walahi! A worse bunch of rabid and uncouth e-thugs you'd struggle to find!

What they want is for Nigerians' to keep quiet as they sink deeper into the quicksand....and if they're to open their mouths to say anything at all, it should only be to praise Tinubu and shout 'on your mandate we sink'! shocked
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Owontime: 4:02am On Jan 19
jmoore:

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Owontime: 4:02am On Jan 19
Go to court 😁
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Usmanovic95(m): 5:08am On Jan 19
Odogwuzack:

Well, it would have been more terrible with Obi.

I guess that was why the Senate rated anambra state as the most financially stable state under him.

This is not time for campaign,a president has been elected and it Is not Peter obi,so why use this distorted stat about Peter obi to give validation to glaring Tinubu lacklusterness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigeria And South Africa Have Now A Bad Record / Nigeria To Start Exporting Cement By 2011 -dangote / Return Fayose’s Houses, Court Tells Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.