Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

If We Had Elected Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Had Elected Peter Obi (2373 Views)

2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by naijanaso: 6:31am On Jan 19
Splashme:
The ongoing mindless stealing of our resources would be absent.

The current people occupying Aso Rock are shameless thieves

Yet LP NASS members took their cars and Obi defended it as official but wanted the APC members to reject theirs. Abeg make Una leave me.

3 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by DaTruths: 7:35am On Jan 19
mrrandomguy:

Yes. In fact Joe Biden, Putin, Xi of China and the Saudi King would be coming to Nigeria every month to pay homage and lick our feet.

Tinubu is the worst performing president in the history of Nigeria.

He's clueless.

If Peter Obi had won, Kidnapping would have reduced, not increasing everyday.

Go and ask Evans why he relocated to Lagos from Anambra for his kidnapping business.

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by DaTruths: 7:37am On Jan 19
mrrandomguy:

You are correct. Even looters of other countries' resources would have repented just because of Peter Obi.

The sole reason Tinubu became president is to steal, if he had his way, he wouldn't even be paying workers salary.

If Peter Obi had won, Nigeria would have fared better.
But you won't know because nothing good has been going on in your life, that's why servitude is hereditary in you.

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by ewaoluwa13n: 7:50am On Jan 19
Yes. In fact Joe Biden, Putin, Xi of China and the Saudi King would be coming to Nigeria every month to pay homage and lick our feet.Yes. In fact Joe Biden, Putin, Xi of China and the Saudi King would be coming to Nigeria every month to pay homage and lick our feet....
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Bigkoko: 8:06am On Jan 19
This is what they wished the drug dealer is!

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 8:07am On Jan 19
Usmanovic95:

I guess that was why the Senate rated anambra state as the most financially stable state under him.

This is not time for campaign,a president has been elected and it Is not Peter obi,so why use this distorted stat about Peter obi to give validation to glaring Tinubu lacklusterness.

Stop the lies. Nobody rated Anambra as financially stable state under Obi. grin

You guys should take your own advice and act like you know that an election has been won and lost. cool

1 Like

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 8:11am On Jan 19
DaTruths:

Tinubu is the worst performing president in the history of Nigeria.

He's clueless.

If Peter Obi had won, Kidnapping would have reduced, not increasing everyday.

Go and ask Evans why he relocated to Lagos from Anambra for his kidnapping business.

Evans relocated because Obi had impoverished 53% of Anambrarians with his cluelessness and 90% of his victims could not pay ransome again.

2 Likes

Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by DaTruths: 8:27am On Jan 19
Odogwuzack:

Evans relocated because Obi had impoverished 53% of Anambrarians with his cluelessness and 90% of his victims could not pay ransome again.

That's not what Evans said, or is this your father's own narration?
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by faridaariyo3: 12:53pm On Jan 19
But not to this catastrophic level Tinubu has brought us into.But not to this catastrophic level Tinubu has brought us into....
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Justiceleague1: 12:09pm On Jan 20
Odogwuzack:

I know you started following Nigerian politics last year but go and check the SW voting pattern since 1999.

OBJ (PDP) won SW in 2023
Yaradua (PDP) won SW in 2007
Jonathan (PDP) won SW in 2011

So I don't know the beer parlour you got your own info from.
Which Obj won in 2023?! Between you and the person you quoted,who yaff taken beer parlour Ogogoro grin
Re: If We Had Elected Peter Obi by Sparrk007(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20
grin grin ;Dna so them Dey talk grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Atiku, Vp Turaki / Zenith Bank,peoples Plus,protection Fees, Stealing In The Name Of Union / Debunking The Over-rated Religious Tolerance Claim of SWners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.