Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina (17746 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market / Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Trojan8(m): 2:57am On Jan 19
ppogba:

By now, you should have known that the topic that generates the most idiotic comments on Nairaland are the ones that talks about shares and the NSE.

Just read some and move on.

Forgive me, Sensei. Typically I do ignore them, but seeing sixteen people like the post was just crazy.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by sharone21(f): 3:30am On Jan 19
Sheer, wicked propaganda.... Why is everything about this government propaganda? The money for media hype can actually be used to better Nigeria and Nigerians.

Bring back 1999-2015 type of LONG TERM trades where the market moves 2-3 times in a year for real investing and 'harvest'.

Now it is once in 2.5yrs.

Until I see the pledge APC made to Nigeria on the exchange rate which they used to deceitfully seize power b4 I begin to take them seriously. Now, ordinary food stuff is out of the reach of many families. Until we start telling ourselves the truth b4 Nigeria will progress.

I remember SLAWOMIR speaking the gospel truth since but APC paid agents will shout him down.

We are NOT ready yet for this type of discussion.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:20am On Jan 19
Sabadon:
Na statistics we go chop
chop sand na, who send your papa
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by jrobbins: 4:34am On Jan 19
I've searched for the world ranking that has Nigeria placed on top but I can't find it. Please can anyone help with link? Or is this mere propaganda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Alliswell248: 4:37am On Jan 19
Jamie248:

It's so shameful that APC took away your brain along with your future

No joy for the sore losers.....
Wail 4ever.
Nigeria surely would make progress.

Keep crying. Sadist
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by mickyeddi(m): 6:08am On Jan 19
Blue3k:
Are you guys are invested 🤔? If not where do you guys choose to invest your funds?

Garri, Agbado and Dodo!!
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by pquaver(m): 6:08am On Jan 19
Feintline:
You boys have not changed with all these useless propagandas that have no resemblance or effect in the country.

Our nation is bleeding profusely. Over 70% of citizens are living like they are IDPs.
Hunger and anger have become a national anthem due to desperate persons who have no clue or direction on what to do.

Instead of these clueless, destructive agents to find ways to let Nigerians breathe, they are spending tax payers monies on propaganda.

Hungry youths are hired to run propagandas.

This is January 2024, how far with student loan?
How far with Saudi $25m deal refinery.

Government of propaganda by propagandists and for propagandists.

You think this is obi kiok economics where u embark on projects like giving school back to missionaries and claim the works of the missionaries?
Tinubu projects are complex projects and take time to come fruition but lack eg lasma, lagos railway etc so chill... The only complex project obi tried to undertake is orient petroleum refinery commissioned 14 years ago uptil today no single droop of fuel.. So obidients mechie nu onu...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by chronique(m): 6:21am On Jan 19
Tyriq:
Argentina wey de recession so, the worst in it history. Lol

I tire. The level of madness that is wrong with the poster, is one that has never been seen before.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by hafeeanubasy: 6:35am On Jan 19
ShobayoEmma:
Nigerians are not meant for stock exchange, rather stock exchange is meant for nigerians. any improvement in stock exchange without reflecting on nigerians is as useless as uselessness.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

What about "NO IMPROVEMENT IN STOCK EXCHANGE AND NO REFLECTION IN AVERAGE NIGERIAN?"

Very shallow thinking!
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by zionstaar75: 7:10am On Jan 19
ShobayoEmma:
Nigerians are not meant for stock exchange, rather stock exchange is meant for nigerians. any improvement in stock exchange without reflecting on nigerians is as useless as uselessness.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
average very stupid comment from an illiterate. People wey no get sense just full nairaland now
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Halifaxguy: 8:33am On Jan 19
Propagandas and hiring paid media agents with 30k per month to attack any one that try to criticize the government is the only thing that Tinubu govt knows how to do best. Just today 1 CAD is 1010 Naira and some people are defending rubbish cos of tribal and religious affinities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Honestey: 8:37am On Jan 19
It only means Nigerian masses are being exploited badly
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Jan 19
Papamrs:

Bamboo, Trove, Chaka

Which company will you suggest

Bamboo, though I use the 3.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Blue3k(m): 10:30am On Jan 19
mickyeddi:

Garri, Agbado and Dodo!!

Lol it seems you're not alone. Most people here don't seem to be invested in the stock market.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Theweekend: 11:07am On Jan 19
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there useless obi mumu, u are always happy about sad news but sad about good news

U n your ilks will b roundly disgraced again come 2027 cos we now know u for who u are, once it’s bad news then u are happy but if it’s good news then u must bring your madness as usual

The world mustn’t come to an end cos u hate filled nincompooops lost election

Nigeria will prosper n will always move forward either u dingbats like it or not

U are happy about Abuja kidnapping but silent on dangote refinery

We know u but Seun said we must not talk
but y be say nigeria dey among poverty capital of the world abi u no see dat one since ur stock market is d strongest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Lontorlooka(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19
This news is very funny .

If we are not careful; if not for CBN efforts to limit cash withdrawals and other deposit related policies , every Nigerian will soon become billionaires of the Naira.

Who will care if all NGX traders gain 500 million daily if the currency continue to loose value daily like wild fire? No one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina by Eriggayabdem: 2:15pm On Jan 19
Nonsense propaganda...
So Argentina has the best stock exchange worldwide..?
Tell me another story.
Don't blame Nigerians who have become cynical to anything relating to Nigeria, e get why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flutterwave In Talks To Triple Valuation To $3 Billion / What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri / Nigerians Spend More On Recharge Cards Than Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.