Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family (16396 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by olisaEze(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:
By the power that parted the red sea, I withdraw the peace of these criminals and their sponsors in Jesus name!
I command the plagues of Egypt to come upon these bandits and kidnappers in Jesus name.

Losers of the last election will soon flood this thread to tell us that if Peter Obi had won:
1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚

2. The price of a bag of cement would have crashed to ₦2,600. 🏠

3. Petrol would have become ₦78/litre. ⛽

4. Electricity tarrif (Band 16) would have come down to ₦21/kWh 💡

5. Diseal price per litre would have dropped to ₦110/litre. 🛢️

6. LPG price would have fallen to ₦210/kg. ⛽

7. Naira would have appreciated to ₦117/$. 💵

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

10. The stock market all share index would have rallied to 100,000 points. 📈

11. A hub of àgbàdo would have sold for ₦30. 🌽

12. A paint bucket of yam flour would have become ₦470. 🥔

13. Minimum wage would have increased to ₦250,000. 💰

These are the delusions of Obidients who cry everyday on Nairaland and call Tinubu drug Lord... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get contracts. 🤮

Okay, but you wouldn't be needing to call on the power that parted the Red Sea if you had just voted right. I mean, the Israelites that the Red Sea was parted for their ancestors, do not need to call on the Red Sea partitioner when their citizens are in distress. But as long as we hate on other opinions, I guess the economy will become gud, in your opinion!grin

4 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by snowball11(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:
By the power that parted the red sea, I withdraw the peace of these criminals and their sponsors in Jesus name!
I command the plagues of Egypt to come upon these bandits and kidnappers in Jesus name.

Losers of the last election will soon flood this thread to tell us that if Peter Obi had won:

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

These are the delusions of Obidients who cry everyday on Nairaland and call Tinubu drug Lord... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get contracts. 🤮

Who asked you all these Epistles you typed up there now?

How a country inhabits so many idiots including this one I'm quoting at a time; is still a mystery.

Idiotic idiot of no existential value!

3 Likes

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jan 18
I just don't know what to write, but I know that, Nigeria is a very useless country being led by very useless leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by MuslimIgbo: 8:54pm On Jan 18
Spuggie:
Amazing stuff
Or deh
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Jnrprince1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18
FG should start killing this kidnapers instantly to send a strong warning
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by OcTRACKER(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18
What a country!!!
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Kog45(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18
Deborah got killed,wetin we hear from Patanmi,nothing but now fellow faith got killed na to raise money....We told them this insecurities will not respect any tribe or religion but they keep on playing politics with it.Eyes don dey clear now
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by planetx: 9:35pm On Jan 18
Buhari you blood sucking demon from hell, God will punish you for bringing all your fellow Fulani demons from all over Africa to kill and kidnapp innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Mozegee: 10:22pm On Jan 18
mrrandomguy:

1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚 How is really your life, are u better of with this government

...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Caliph97: 11:50pm On Jan 18
Guiness suppose give u award...the most foolish man on earth!😒
SIXFEETUNDER:
I'd give my life in exchange for that girl in red
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Caliph97: 11:55pm On Jan 18
You are the real mumu..ur body no fit handle truth
What did he say that doesn't have a chance of happening?
U think those people have heart?
GTFO:

If this is what u have to spill out, then I put it to you that You're nothing but a dimwit..
I do not blame you actually, but your stewpid m0ther and dense father for copulating which led to your birth
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by Trophy12: 1:50am On Jan 19
mrrandomguy:

...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮
so your president now done do the same as mentioned above. U see why people like your type die untimely death . because foolishness, hatred, tribalism and cluelessness will led to it . Another animal in human form
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by TemmyT002(m): 7:50am On Jan 19
This thing dey vex me sha
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by rayornb(m): 8:27am On Jan 19
SIXFEETUNDER:

May she was the one killed?

Can you go and join her?
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by EngrEgghead: 8:59am On Jan 19
SIXFEETUNDER:
You are not following the story. The girl in red is dead. The kidnappers killed her to show that they were serious with the ransom they wanted receiving.
Re: Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family by konvicted77: 2:58pm On Jan 19
mrrandomguy:

Did you forget to take your drugs??.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law / Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Abia, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.