Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons (28389 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by plessis: 12:30pm On Jan 19
PHILipu1:

You guys like wastage.
You are an ethnic bigot
We know your propaganda. Accuse them of what you're guilty of.
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

Ok. You want to turn it to a tribal thing?
Seun my love, see who's provoking me o. I v promised to be a good girl this year but allow me to stick used menstrual pad in this boy's nostril, thank you! 💋
Now to the topic: I v no venom in me cos I m not a snake like Oju-iku or Ass-sicking-way!
Secondly, I explained in truism to you. It's ya choice to accept ya destiny and move to better it or remain here and be arguing with ya keypad.
Now to the topic. I actually explained in clear terms why Lagos was chosen for what the president did. If ya region is marginalized, hold the blokkos of ya senators and governors.
If it's banter you wan trade, I ll deal with you physically, mentally and spiritually.
grin grin Thank God for social media.
Imagine an uncircumcised almajiri who is hidden inside 70 yards of smelly fabric material and segregated into nomadic oblivion not fit to go near a gathering of her fellow male nomads, she's feeling funky that she's getting attention with other normal human beings and she's very excited about it grin grin I feel your joy cool
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by Sctests: 12:33pm On Jan 19
I think Tinubu should move the capital from Abuja back to Lagos. The old marina buildings are still standing.

IBB moved it because Abuja is closer to his home in Minna than Lagos.
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by GboyegaD(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19
Facidio:

So the NNPC headquarters and NIMASA can beoved to the Niger Delta now right?

No! I would still think of Lagos based on where most of the companies they deal with are resided particularly for MIMASA since the Apapa and Tin Can ports remain the most utilized.

As for NNPC, I'm not sure because thinking about both nearness to resources and nearness to market, moving it down to the Niger Delta is appropriate or at worst, Lagos since that is where most Oil and Gas companies are situated.

That said, it is time we develop the entire country and Lagos could make use of some de-cluttering.
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by GboyegaD(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19
Mrexcell:

If this is ur argument then the nnpcl and all multi national oil companies also deserves to have all their headquarters in their core operational base in the niger delta

It could also be based on nearness to market which in this case would be where most deals are closed. And in some cases, could be strategic which is what has led to everything been in Lagos and Abuja. At this point, u think in order to make room for growth of others, companies should be encouraged to consider having their head quarters around their major source of resources too.
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by Beuberry(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19
FreeBiafra2018:
grin grin Thank God for social media.
Imagine an uncircumcised almajiri who is hidden inside 70 yards of smelly fabric material and segregated into nomadic oblivion not fit to go near a gathering of her fellow male nomads, she's feeling funky that she's getting attention with other normal human beings and she's very excited about it grin grin I feel your joy cool
I don dey enter ya eyes. Better soup is for this rich not a pauper and underprivileged anyi a anya like you.
In this life, wisdom of politics is required. If you lack it like Obi and Gbadebo, ya days of lamentations ll be prolonged.
If you still want to abuse me, ni problem. My matter ll make you buy n drink sniper on this site.
If dem born you well, come again, call ya minions, troll me.
I lld describe the way ya father take wrench ya mama!

Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by drlateef: 2:56pm On Jan 19
garfield1:

Exactly.i just pm you

Yeah!
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by bdon12: 6:05pm On Jan 19
Bhella5:
You can cry all you want. FAAN is back to Lagos, Tinubu's Lagos.
D lagos tinubu laid foundations?
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by drsmut: 8:18pm On Jan 19
The thing pain you o 😄😄😄

troytino:
If thulumbu doesn't finish Nigeria with his tribalism, nothing else will

He should kuku move Aso Villa to iragbiji
Re: FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons by bdon12: 11:50am On Jan 20
Bhella5:
You can cry all you want. FAAN is back to Lagos, Tinubu's Lagos.
Ok...hav u eaten today?wat did u eat last nite...i can guess u nt able to hav 3 square meals bt u are here fighting ronu fight that doesnt help ir life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl / NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.