Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits (47861 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Charly68: 4:14pm On Jan 20
Supremos:
beat me Sir, na me be the guy. 😂 😂
That is what troupe commanders do
....he is simply commanding his men at the BBB style front
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Jan 20
Azazyel:

Go to the Nigeria Army official handle on X and ask them

Is that what you did before you made these claims?

Azazyel:

Do you really understand the military at all. There are cameramen in the military. Their job is to document battles via video and pictures. Every country has them. As for your second paragraph, I don't think you realize that nowhere in Nigeria is safe right now. Just be vigilant. Crime rate is has hit the rooftop

How many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Jan 20
Sccarrr:
I'm saying it's sad your papa dey look u this way

are u saying that you dont know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpointng: 5:09pm On Jan 20
thatigboman:
Bushman, ur mates are there killing bandit terrorists in the Bush, u are here typing nonsense as usual

My mates?? those senior men??
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by commoditiesnig: 5:11pm On Jan 20
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG7ANPgEttQ?si=6ae0PSctBI3IP92Y

Trending; Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits
Wow.. What an action!
Kudos to the gallant NA
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by thatigboman: 5:47pm On Jan 20
Offpointng:

My mates?? those senior men??
u and supremos who senior? U dedicate your life to writing offpoint instead of joining the army or even civil defence. Bushman
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by dalass(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20
mrvitalis:
Why Nigerian Army they fire gun without tactics like they don't basic formation training?

This is very poor... Zero coordinations

They just use number and heavier fire power to overcome their enemy... Is that the tactics

This is poor we can do better

As in ehn.

They can't win this war without basic communication gadgets. See them shouting up and down when subtlety and sometimes silence is important in execution. Shouting instructions that the enemies could easily pick and use against them in getting their locations..

No wonder the enemies waste many soldiers lives because earpiece and other equipments are lacking and

I noticed that most rifles I see with our police , customs, soldiers usually have black tapes holding them together? grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpointng: 6:00pm On Jan 20
thatigboman:
u and supremos who senior? U dedicate your life to writing offpoint instead of joining the army or even civil defence. Bushman

Na money I no get buy form boss
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by rolams(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20
Goddyrichie:
u see so if it’s not faceless platform as u said u could have call them sharp and start beating me abi na wenti I Dey talk b this

I need to be silent over your comments. That's what you deserve.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by thatigboman: 6:40pm On Jan 20
Offpointng:

Na money I no get buy form boss
dey play. U wan do me yahoo abi. Army form is free. Go to the legitimate location and obtain ur form free without encumbrances
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 7:39pm On Jan 20
lexy2014:

are u saying that you dont know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
den don dash u 10mb again
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Jan 20
Sccarrr:
den don dash u 10mb again

dont you know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by arantess: 8:44pm On Jan 20
[quote author=tosin4lyf post=128029751][/quote]
Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun
Nlfpmod

Rule 2, insult
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Deloo: 8:45pm On Jan 20
You are not killing them but just scarring them away. Where were those who were either killed or caught? No one but just sounds of guns and waste of bullets
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by arantess: 8:46pm On Jan 20
rolams:

You won't understand. He sees what you can't imagine.
Yea I'm sure he's seeing ghosts that others can't imagine
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by dFroshie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20
mrvitalis:
Why Nigerian Army they fire gun without tactics like they don't basic formation training?

They just use number and heavier fire power to overcome their enemy... Is that the tactics

First thing I said when I finished the video like they lack tactical coordination but I guess I can only make mouth behind my keypad. God bless our servicemen cause they risk their lives to keep us safe
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Perosh: 9:07pm On Jan 20
They need at least one helicopter from the air to guild the attack to avoid ambush. May God protect them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by AfDapone: 9:55pm On Jan 20
What is missing here is drone. Some cheap non-military grade will do.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by LastProphet: 11:50pm On Jan 20
mrvitalis:

Ask them to show the body of 1 kidnapper they killed and they won't have any, they are not attacking to kill them, they are just chasing them based on instructions from above, that's why the kidnappers have reached Abuja after been dislodged from kaduna and niger forests. The kidnappers will return to this same forest by next tomorrow
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by gidgiddy: 1:49am On Jan 21
I laugh when I watch these obviously propaganda videos. In the midst of exchanging heavy gunfire with an opponent, you don't go about recording the incident, walking about and shouting orders as bullets are flying everywhere

May be you can do this in a trench, but on level ground where you could be killed split second for standing up, in the midst of heavy gunfire, you take a recording device and wall around?

Those who will be fooled, will be fooled
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 7:26am On Jan 21
lexy2014:

dont you know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
may God heal u from madness ijn
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpointng: 7:37am On Jan 21
thatigboman:
dey play. U wan do me yahoo abi. Army form is free. Go to the legitimate location and obtain ur form free without encumbrances

My House to where dem dey obtain the form for far boss
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jan 21
Sccarrr:
may God heal u from madness ijn

how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 7:44am On Jan 21
lexy2014:

dry
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by jeruba: 7:57am On Jan 21
[quote author=SmartPolician post=128026579]

Soldiers have no regards for civilians whose taxes pay their salaries. They call us bloody civilians.

Soldiers intimidate and may even beat you up in civil matters that should have nothing to do with them

Soldiers wipe out an entire village because one senseless civilian harmed their officer, instead of going after the culprits. It has happened in a number of communities across Nigeria.

Soldiers mount roadblocks and stand by the roadside to collect bribes from motorists like the police and still appear sanctimonious.

Now, tell me why a civilian like myself shouldn't be indifferent when you talk about those folks?

[/You kept using the word soldiers but when it was type to type for civilians you Used the word "senseless civilians]....so you know so people can be different??does it make all civilians senseless?? Let's stop being hypocrites as well.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by AllahOfBlood: 8:49am On Jan 21
madridguy:
We ask you God to bless the members of our armed forces. Give them courage, hope and strength. May they ever experience your firm support, gentle love and compassionate healing. Be their power and protector, leading them from darkness to light. Amin 🙏
na the ones wey no gree pay dues them dey fire like this oOoOOh

The ones wey pay dues are protected under shettima government
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by horia: 9:07am On Jan 21
WhiteNRed:
They should continue deceiving themselves.
There was serious fire fighting and someone has the chance and freedom to do vidoes and snap pictures.

Thanks to God i am not living there. And dont have any family member there. Both their seriousness and hypocrisy is still on them.
Why did you sound like you brain only exist to seperate your ears?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by horia: 9:08am On Jan 21
Arobaga:
You all created these monsters just to discredit Good luck Jonathan

Niw the monsters are fighting back
You all? Who exactly are you referring to
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Apel147(m): 10:09am On Jan 21
Yet some ingrates sleeping peacefully due to the efforts of these gallant men and women of the Nigerian armed forces will sit somewhere and type nothing is been done to the bandits! Go join bandits nah make you see for yourself..
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 10:23am On Jan 21
Sccarrr:
dry

in what way?

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 11:14am On Jan 21
lexy2014:

in what way?

k
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Otolomo1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21
Mention them
mrvitalis:

There are people better than me in the army but nepotism won't allow them reach commanding roles

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.