Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits (48004 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by megastu(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04
Can you engage without insults?

When no ideas left in the brain, you resort to insults. Lol
Sunday2021:
shut up. I am also affected by what I am complaining about.
Do you know that soldiers buy uniform with their money in order to serve their country?
If we have better gadgets we can compete with any military in the world.
I will not make my identity known to you online. You can call me then you will understand that I know in and out of the military. Bye....
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Testimony1988(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19
God will keep protection our military men and women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.