Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits (48001 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 6:56am On Jan 20
remzytimer:
Thank God for their efforts, the Lord God will continue to protect them. But the noice is very unnecessary except you are using it to deceive your enemy, les go lesgo, you are telling your enemy you are coming abba mana. In the film we use to watch it's sign they use. I pray the Lord will continue to give you success in Jesus name 🙏 amen

how many bandits were killed or captured?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 6:58am On Jan 20
madridguy:
We ask you God to bless the members of our armed forces. Give them courage, hope and strength. May they ever experience your firm support, gentle love and compassionate healing. Be their power and protector, leading them from darkness to light. Amin 🙏

how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:58am On Jan 20
God protects and grant our Armed Forces victory over insurgency

God bless Nigeria

InshaAllah
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by mukthar2000(m): 6:58am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

oga which device is attached to guns with memory card?

what are we appreciating?
appreciate them pls. Let change our mentality about our Nigeria Galant force.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 6:58am On Jan 20
matify83:
Impressive .

If the tempo is sustained against these bandits in coordinated and simultaneous attacks on their hideouts, we may be seeing their end in no short a time.

However, a field drone operated by our troops would have been very effective in tracking those bastards and helping the ground troops to concentrate their fire instead of what we saw.

All the same, big up to our troops.

so how many bandits were killed or captured?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 6:59am On Jan 20
mukthar2000:

that is not what I asked you:

which device is attached to guns with memory card?

what are we appreciating?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:01am On Jan 20
Paraman:
What's the job of the NPF gan sef?

to arrest people in tv station
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:01am On Jan 20
rolams:

You won't understand. He sees what you can't imagine.

what did he see?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by KingAzubuike(f): 7:01am On Jan 20
chidiakwari:
Only an ignorant turd will think this is a real battle with the enemy cheesy

Nigeria Army propaganda is really messing up with you guys mind.

This is a training being recorded lol.

Who screams like an idiot in a battle field? Why do they have a radio man?

You clowns are just empty heads. Lacks critical thinking skills
I think you're the one who should have his head checked. Let's even assume it was a training, is this how a proper training should be? Disorganised and shouting up and down. He was even giving orders and instructions nobody was obeying as he kept shouting. In a battle field where you don't know the location of your enemy yet telling your men to stand up and go after them. Thus exposing them to danger.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jan 20
Bobbynobobby:

Watched this video with a lot of emotion. You can see the young men had to be reminded to be brave by their commanding officer. This would be the case when their monthly salary is below 100 USD. Imagine risking your whole life just to be a little above the poverty line. I pray the forces of evil will never over come that of good

so how many bandits were killed or captured in the video?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by KingAzubuike(f): 7:06am On Jan 20
chidiakwari:
Live rounds do not sound like knockouts dummy.

This is a training exercise with blank rounds lol.
Oga keep quiet and stop defending the nonsense you saw in the video. It is a real battle. You call it a training yet a soldier was asking questions if he should launch a rocket grenade?. You call it a training yet one was shouting that the enemy ammo has finished?. You're just defending them because you know the video shows how poor the army operate in the battlefield.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 7:08am On Jan 20
Is this not what I said? The millitary should map the forest and go after them fire for fire by the time over a thousand soldiers enter a particular forest I swear all these bandits bastards will be wipe out.

Go after them there is no way a bloody rag tag bitch bandits can over power a trained soldier in fire exchange. Go after them fire for fire.....
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:08am On Jan 20
mukthar2000:

you claim that
mukthar2000:
their are device attached to guns with memory card inside or that can be wear on their necks to coverage the activities on the battlefield.

pls what is the name of that device? can you show us the picture?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 7:10am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

Google is your friend.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Iamanoited: 7:10am On Jan 20
Nigerian Army is known for precision attacks. So let them bomb BOKOHARAM AND BANDITS TO THEIR HOMES.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 7:14am On Jan 20
Northernblood8:
They are doing this for show. They just enter bush come the misbehave

Why not you go to the bandit bush and also misbehave as you said and let's see.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ten06(m): 7:19am On Jan 20
The confidence of this commander is something else.
May God continue to protect our soldiers
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by stevups(m): 7:19am On Jan 20
These are the savers of humans.. God protect you all, soldiers
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by soccerlite: 7:19am On Jan 20
Is this a war?

Financial intelligence will stop banditry

Security intelligence drones, communication tracking, cctv etc

When bandits are employed into army, police, repentant dis instead of strict penalty

How will it end
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Faposky95: 7:19am On Jan 20
All of a sudden.....they have shifted from the bloody civilian oppression to bush schematics.....
It's their job, ......
Nobody hails me while doing mine
Imagine, if killing bandits was like Marketing, I may even do beta than some out there.....

Let the real guys get their due...
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by soccerlite: 7:20am On Jan 20
stevups:
These are the savers of humans.. God protect you all, soldiers

Savers of human indeed

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Savers that can't save themselves
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by rolams(m): 7:23am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

what did he see?

Life and death at the same time!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jan 20
Ironbull:

Google is your friend.

is google your enemy?

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Gaabasky: 7:25am On Jan 20
Is da what this people are passing through in the jungle? To be frank the soldiers are trying but we have a long way to go. Our training is just too poor n not coordinated. I see why we are finding it so difficult to tame this bandits.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by highness25(m): 7:25am On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
Not a single bandit killed or captured who were this one's fooling ?
I no even see on wey run
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 7:26am On Jan 20
WhiteNRed:
They should continue deceiving themselves.
There was serious fire fighting and someone has the chance and freedom to do vidoes and snap pictures.

Thanks to God i am not living there. And dont have any family member there. Both their seriousness and hypocrisy is still on them.

I'm ashamed of people like you people like you don't deserve to bear Nigerian. You see somebody son, brother, husband, born like you entered bush to faced those demons and you are in your comfort zone yapping Pooh from your mouth.

Why can't you go and join army or your mate no dey join army? Nonsense!!!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 7:27am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

is google your enemy?

Go and ask Google or you enter the bush to do the counting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by descartes400: 7:30am On Jan 20
WhiteNRed:
There was serious fire fighting and someone has the chance and freedom to do vidoes and snap pictures.

Thanks to God i am not living there. And dont have any family member there. Both their seriousness and hypocrisy is still on them.

How do you think the pictures of the genocidal bombardment of Palestinians in Gaza gets to you?

Oh I see you think it's a CGI Hollywood film trick abi?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by SmartyPants(m): 7:31am On Jan 20
WhiteNRed:

This is the 21st century bush man. Cameras dont have to be hand held. Did you know thqt?

Every army has someone around videoing encounters
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 7:34am On Jan 20
Ironbull:

Go and ask Google or you enter the bush to do the counting yourself.

you have not answered the questions.

is google your enemy?

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by drimzsmoke(m): 7:34am On Jan 20
madridguy:
We ask you God to bless the members of our armed forces. Give them courage, hope and strength. May they ever experience your firm support, gentle love and compassionate healing. Be their power and protector, leading them from darkness to light. Amin 🙏

I do tell people, soldiers are the main heroes. No other work comes close
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ubanz: 7:44am On Jan 20
These guys are really passing through a lot.
No air coverage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.