Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits (47936 Views)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by femicyrus(m): 8:37am On Jan 20
sweetkev:
They lack tactics and always making noise at war front. What's the use of radio and drones to locate your enemies location. Our generals are doing nothing at all. Did you see them killed any terrorist in the video ? Nigerian army are too weak, just wasting tax payers money.
I would have love them to sneak into their camp with the aid of technology to reduce casualties and ammunition wastage.
They can't be up to 20 armed bandits at a time
US army did it for Osama in his camp without noise making in the forest like the Nigerian army.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:37am On Jan 20
Sccarrr:
I can see you're stuck,may help locate u
dont you know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by imagrg(m): 8:40am On Jan 20
Did you see any bandit gunned down?
Just using rubber bullets to act play methinks.

Use intelligent gathering using drone to conquer the queer situation.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by adonaimart(m): 8:40am On Jan 20
They are pursuing the bandits and I think they are trying their best based on the intelligence and fighting capabilities.

This was really brutal and graphic.

Gid bless them because those bandits are really something else.

mrvitalis:
Why Nigerian Army they fire gun without tactics like they don't basic formation training?

This is very poor... Zero coordinations

They just use number and heavier fire power to overcome their enemy... Is that the tactics

This is poor we can do better
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by tyup(m): 8:40am On Jan 20
chidiakwari:
this is not even a real battle. Itโ€™s a training session. Who goes to battle with with a face cap.

Come on use your brains

Bro that's the heartbreaking situation of the Nigerian Army. Why do you think they keep yelling the Government get them weapons??

The Army that dislodged kidnappers and rescued those Otukpo-Enugu victims also entered that Forest with fragmental jacket, ballistic helmet and side field bags
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Akalia(m): 8:42am On Jan 20
mrvitalis:
Why Nigerian Army they fire gun without tactics like they don't basic formation training?

They just use number and heavier fire power to overcome their enemy... Is that the tactics

You are a foolish critic. Have you heard of guerrilla warfare?

That is what those brave soldiers are up against, I am sure you are just about the same age as some of those brave soldiers but I doubt you even have the balls to fight your fellow man fist to fist not to talk of wielding a gun to invade enemy territory.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpoint1: 8:42am On Jan 20
mrvitalis:

The 2 videos released so far clearly show they can't win this war.

Imagine common protection gear our army did give to our soldiers, see them in war zone without bulletproof or helmet.

Even 500k drone to gather information, they don't have.
No binocular, zero tactics.

The 2 videos is like suicide missions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by tyup(m): 8:43am On Jan 20
Tozocalamity:
These soldiers seem very fearful of dieing and I'll trained. They couldn't pursue thebandids effectively thereby letting them excape

With 80k salary? is that how you as a object would hate ur life??
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:44am On Jan 20
Nauttyprof:

If you are pained, still go to the warfront and come back to tell same story. All the countries you mentioned treat their Soldiers same way as ours, right?

Sick thought. We are quick to always compare things with other advanced countries but fail to ask if the same experience applies in your own country.

let me get you right. are you saying that the reason Nigerian soldiers bully civilians is because they are not treated the same soldiers in other countries are treated?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Btruth: 8:45am On Jan 20
madridguy:
We ask you God to bless the members of our armed forces. Give them courage, hope and strength. May they ever experience your firm support, gentle love and compassionate healing. Be their power and protector, leading them from darkness to light. Amin ๐Ÿ™
amen in Jesus name ๐Ÿ™
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jan 20
adonaimart:
They are pursuing the bandits and I think they are trying their best based on the intelligence and fighting capabilities.

This was really brutal and graphic.

Gid bless them because those bandits are really something else.

so how many bandits were killed or captured during the encounter?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by confydoedowaye(m): 8:48am On Jan 20
Go abeg ooo.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by captaininiobong(m): 8:49am On Jan 20
They just want them to be killed so they don't go back to thier families (army).

How will you send such people on a deadly mission, you didn't give them a chopper that will fly inorder to give the ground men instructions on how to move. They are just moving by guesses.

When the Nigerian millitary is serious, bokoharam will be crush within few minutes.

It's just that Nigerian politicians are using Boko Haram issues to cashout massive. One thing you should know for sure is that no one can rebel government. So if there is a rebel, it's the government themselves that constitute it inorder to cashout massive.

But my question is, how long do they want to continue when people are beginning to understand the truth gradually?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Akalia(m): 8:51am On Jan 20
Offpoint1:

The 2 videos released so far clearly show they can't win this war.

Imagine common protection gear our army did give to our soldiers, see them in war zone without bulletproof or helmet.

Even 500k drone to gather information, they don't have.
No binocular, zero tactics.

The 2 videos is like suicide missions.
In a terrain such as The one those brave soldiers were fighting in that video it is very difficult for an aerial reconnaissance to take place because of poor visibility attributed to scattered trees forming obstructing canopy over the terrain. So the use of drone to garner real time information will be a challenge.

The shootout is also a close quarter one making it impossible for aerial assault to take place. You talked about soldiers lacking defence armor and again I fault your point because those soldiers were giving defence armor as part of full gear but some of them would rather prefer to drop them behind to avoid being slowed down due to the heavy armor. If you look well you can still sight some soldiers on protective helmet and bullet proof.
Those soldiers are men like you, can you show bravery in the capacity they are showing bravery? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Neoteny7: 8:51am On Jan 20
Arobaga:
You all created these monsters just to discredit Good luck Jonathan

Niw the monsters are fighting back

Please stop this nonsense.

It's gone stale.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpoint1: 8:54am On Jan 20
Roski1:
Make dem come carry you make you teach them the tactics? What do you want them to do again? Is it not obvious that the person talking is trying to coordinate the tactical plan and ensure the other soldiers follow his lead and the plan? Forget all those things you see on tv. The real battle is not as coordinated as the American movies you watch. At the end of it all, itโ€™s what works to bring success that you will adopt when the chips are down. If you know better, why not join up and teach what you know better.
Dude I've seen hundreds of videos of American soldiers encounter with terrorist in the middle ease. The tactics is as close as what you see in the movies.
Even this Isreal-Hamas war, I've seen the video of Israelis soldiers on rescue mission and their encounter with Hamas terrorists, they were extremely coordinated almost like a movie.

Nigeria army is not equipping our soldiers, even with billions being budgeted yearly.

They're clearly sending these boys to their death. How many in this video do you even see with common helmet? Some don't even have bulletproof vest.

It's very disappointing
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Ironbull: 8:54am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

you have not answered the questions.

is google your enemy?

how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?

And I repeat and put it to you Google is your friend or you enter the bush and do the head count yourself.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 8:55am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

Pele...by the time u take your concoction morning, afternoon and night as prescribed, the madness go calm
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jan 20
Ironbull:

And I repeat and put it to you Google is your friend or you enter the bush and do the head count yourself.

is google your enemy?

how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Saidfx(m): 8:57am On Jan 20
Let's go! Let's go!
Dem ammunition don finish

Pursue Dem knack Dem shots
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 8:57am On Jan 20
Sccarrr:
Pele...by the time u take your concoction, the madness go calm

Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:57am On Jan 20
IN THE RELIGION OF SATANI, ALLAH ALKBAR, WHICH MEANS GOD IS GREAT, IS A WAR SONG WHILE IN CHRISTIANITY, GOD IS GREAT IS SIMPLY PRAISE AND WORSHIP. EVEN A BLIND BAT DOESNT NEED AN EYE GLASS TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO RELIGIONS.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Charli3benkz(m): 8:57am On Jan 20
mrvitalis:

Exactly my thoughts. In as much as we must commend their efforts, it is unfortunate that they are completely disorganized.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by merits(m): 8:58am On Jan 20
mrvitalis:

The funniest they were just making noise up and down and through out the video no singing casualty from the enemy.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by PHAYOL81: 9:02am On Jan 20
GOD bless our gallant soldiers, the brave men putting their lives in dangers so we can enjoy peaceful existence.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Offpoint1: 9:02am On Jan 20
Akalia:
In a terrain such as The one those brave soldiers were fighting in that video it is very difficult for an aerial reconnaissance to take place because of poor visibility attributed to scattered trees forming obstructing canopy over the terrain. So the use of drone to garner real time information will be a challenge.

The shootout is also a close quarter one making it impossible for aerial assault to take place. You talked about soldiers lacking defence armor and again I fault your point because those soldiers were giving defence armor as part of full gear but some of them would rather prefer to drop them behind to avoid being slowed down due to the heavy armor. If you look well you can still sight some soldiers on protective helmet and bullet proof.
Those soldiers are men like you, can you show bravery in the capacity they are showing bravery? I doubt it.
I'm not faulting the foot soldiers, I'm faulting the army itself.
Let's face reality, these boys are poorly equipped because someone is somewhere embezzling funds made for equipment.

They're sending our boys to their early grave, they didn't leave any equipment behind to losen weights. If that was even the case, their commander wouldn't let it happened.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Nauttyprof(m): 9:04am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

let me get you right. are you saying that the reason Nigerian soldiers bully civilians is because they are not treated the same soldiers in other countries are treated?

It's so simple. You go to war front for your country and yet, your expected allowances are not released and also, not appreciated for the work done. Do you know how the Citizens treat their Soldiers in the US? Have we done half of what they do there?

We just talk about other developed countries without having any idea as to what is really happening there. The appreciation alone from the citizens in the US is enough to make a Soldier feel valued.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 9:05am On Jan 20
Nauttyprof:

It's so simple. You go to war front for your country and yet, your expected allowances are not released and also, not appreciated for the work done. Do you know how the Citizens treat their Soldiers in the US? Have we done half of what they do there?

We just talk about other developed countries without having any idea as to what is really happening there. The appreciation alone from the citizens in the US is enough to make a Soldier feel valued.

that is not what I asked you.

are you saying that the reason Nigerian soldiers bully civilians is because they are not treated the same soldiers in other countries are treated?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by uvie66: 9:05am On Jan 20
madridguy:
We ask you God to bless the members of our armed forces. Give them courage, hope and strength. May they ever experience your firm support, gentle love and compassionate healing. Be their power and protector, leading them from darkness to light. Amin ๐Ÿ™
I concur, they are brave young men trying to bring peace to there country
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Sccarrr: 9:06am On Jan 20
lexy2014:

na dengue fever dey do u ...pele
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jan 20
Sccarrr:
na dengue fever dey do u ...pele

are u saying that you dont know how many bandits were killed or captured in the encounter?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits by Akalia(m): 9:09am On Jan 20
Offpoint1:

I'm not faulting the foot soldiers, I'm faulting the army itself.
Let's face reality, these boys are not poorly equipped because someone is somewhere embezzling funds made for equipment.

They're sending our boys to their early grave, they didn't leave any equipment behind to losen weights. If that was even the case, their commander wouldn't let it happened.
Hmmm, okay o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement โ€œRUGAโ€ / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.