Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister (2133 Views)

One Stupid Thing I Did For Love / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / How One Stupid Scammer Tried To Scam Me In Whatsapp Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Testiebobo(m): 9:39am On Jan 20
There is one idiot that calls himself a barber in my area. His boss sent him away because of his unseriousness, troublsomeness and his grand theft attitude. We have never set our eyes on him for over 3years. Now he has returned to our area again, looking more worse than before. He even tint is dirty hair into indigo colour abi one stupid colour that did not even fit his skin colour. He has started disturbing the girls in my area, am waiting for the day he will disturb my girlfriend i will just behead him. Now he is wooing my sister, and i dont know if the idiot too has fall him. But she is complaining that he is always harassing her publicly and always into her way. Should i report him to my parents or take jungle justice #violence#
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by nstore: 10:03am On Jan 20

5 Likes

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Sonfethopia: 10:08am On Jan 20
U go behead the guy for ur gf come seek permission from ur parents for ur sister.

So ur gf is more important that ur sister.
Nawa o.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Caicedobets(m): 10:09am On Jan 20
Testiebobo:
There is one idiot that calls himself a barber in my area. His boss sent him away because of his unseriousness, troublsomeness and his grand theft attitude. We have never set our eyes on him for over 3years. Now he has returned to our area again, looking more worse than before. He even tint is dirty hair into indigo colour abi one stupid colour that did not even fit his skin colour. He has started disturbing the girls in my area, am waiting for the day he will disturb my girlfriend i will just behead him. Now he is wooing my sister, and i dont know if the idiot too has fall him. But she is complaining that he is always harassing her publicly and always into her way. Should i report him to my parents or take jungle justice #violence#
you be mugu
On top girlfriend?

6 Likes

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by gasparpisciotta: 10:36am On Jan 20
Jungle justice, but make sure you post on your social media handle-Nairaland, Tiktok etc wishing luck
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by superCleanworks(m): 10:38am On Jan 20
Testiebobo:
am waiting for the day he will disturb my girlfriend i will just behead him. Now he is wooing my sister

You can't stand up for ur sis but you are ready to behead him because of your imaginary girlfriend.

E be like say na puberty dey worry you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Solsix(m): 10:41am On Jan 20
I thought nairaland Is rated +18? What I see here everyday is more like PG.
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Demigod22: 11:18am On Jan 20
Your sister know the barber too,perhaps, he is your sister's spec.

I don't understand some guys, you want to behead a guy because of girlfriend? Either you are bluffing or you need proper attention for serious orientation.
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by GOFRONT(m): 11:58am On Jan 20
You know say girls get this soft spot for Bad guys........The barber has bad boy vibes, girls love it that way.........He fit don even bleep your babe since sef.....

Try check very well, you fit discover say him and your sis don go very far.......All her pretence and cryout na wash...........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by YorubaLord: 12:05pm On Jan 20
You must be insecure,

You, ur so called gf and ur sister must be low-lives like this same barber cool

1 Like

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20
grin
Nigha say he wan take jungle justice on the guy grin. Funny you!!!

Trust bannies at your own riisk.... Just like GOFRONT has already told you,e fit surprise you to find out say the nigha fit don shift your sister pant self cheesy. Gbammm, before una go say make una take action,una go just discover say your sister don carry belle.... Because such guys no dey waste time to impregnate Banny angry

3 Likes

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Klinxmanz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20
children mentality, guy dey secondary school wey u wan give report to authorities, u no fit ejaculate em teeth commot, e be like say ur sis no dey u important or ur sis dey 4rom de guy tap current dey give u snacks money sha!!..
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20
Behead him because of girlfriend ready to go to prison why your girlfriend get married to another person

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Nicepoker(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20
If he comes near your gf. You behead him. But in your sister's case. You want to deploy carrots and sticks approach. grin

1 Like

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Waffarianman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20
Lol indigo tinted hair my belle oo
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by EEIA: 4:37pm On Jan 20
Testiebobo:
Just let him have his way with her. You should even gift him a pack of condom in order to avoid your sister getting STD in case he has one or her getting pregnant.

cool
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by EEIA: 4:38pm On Jan 20
Sonfethopia:
U go behead the guy for ur gf come seek permission from ur parents for ur sister.

Nawa o.
OP no get sense no mind am. cool
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Judd007: 4:39pm On Jan 20
The guy wan barb your sister hair, badt barber

1 Like

Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Uptheante(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20
The guy fit don already knack your sister or girlfriend or both.
Girls sabi pretend, but they have probably fallen for him since as per bad boy with vibes
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Gadafii: 7:41pm On Jan 20
How old is your sister, and how old are you too?
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by ravensckar(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20
This thread is as funny as fvck!

Niggar said he'll behead the Barber if he ever comes near his girlfriend. But he's here seeking advice on what to do about the him disturbing his sister. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you've ever heard anything as funny as this, please gather here for family meeting. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by munavi: 10:11pm On Jan 20
Shouldn't you be worried that someone you described in such distasteful manner can woo your babe? Deep calleth unto deep, if you know what that means.
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by KingLennon(m): 7:10am On Jan 21
Sonfethopia:

Nawa o.
He is exhibiting the symptoms of SIMPism...sad
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by SkengRay: 10:15am On Jan 21
Your Sister no get Class be that grin
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Pat081: 10:17am On Jan 21
I love this part am waiting for the day he will disturb my girlfriend i will just behead him. Please 🙏 do that for your girlfriend good fool girlfriend that the guy may have been f************************k b4 you know her
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by Fiscus105(m): 10:53am On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

With ur gragra and blah blah ranting, u still report him to faceless forum? What u want them to do for u sir?
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by KingNom(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21
It is well
Be calming down brother
Re: One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21
You are being unnecessarily jealous!

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Woman Submit To Her Husband In This Era? / Any Girl That Crosses My Path Will Surfer Heart Break / Girls Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.