Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

One Stupid Thing I Did For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Stupid Thing I Did For Love (1567 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / How One Stupid Scammer Tried To Scam Me In Whatsapp Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
just to visit her
at the crossing of a river, water carried me and I was found after two days thank God I'm still alive!, she left me because she couldn't believe me that I was still alive, you can't satisfy a woman, love is fake in Nigeria especially in this our era, our parents wear lucky.
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by RedChiefPriest: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
I think say you too dey follow davido sing "Make water carry me go faraway farawaayyyyyy!" But Davido no dey cross pass swimming pool.
No vex comrade
No kill yourself because of any woman or man
Thank God say you no die,your parent for still dey in shock.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine to celebrate Op our own Agu the water bender.
Barman! Play me"The River Man" by Run town and Offset.

3 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
That is a good girl.. Dont feel bitter...
This is their true nature.

1 Like

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:
just to visit her
at the crossing of a river, water carried me and I was found after two days thank God I'm still alive!, she left me because she couldn't believe me that I was still alive, you can't satisfy a woman, love is fake in Nigeria especially in this our era, our parents wear lucky.
For your sanity, date a girl, fvck her and dump her. Don't invest in any girl; only buy sharwama, ice cream etc when you want to fvck her.
When you're tired or you found another girl, start up a fight with the first girl, dump her and move on with the new on.

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by etrange: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Love is beautiful and foolish, isn’t it?

I don't ever regret things I do for love. Love is nothing to be ashamed of. Some people can't give love. Some people can't receive love. If it comes naturally to you to go out of your way for other people, it's something to be proud of. If they abuse it, the shame is on them. The moment you change because of another person's reaction is the moment to give them more power or priority than they deserve. Don't let people change the core of your personality. That's a control you should never give to anyone for a couple of reasons. First, people are so different. If you keep changing based on your bad experiences, you'd end up being a version of yourself that even you would detest. Unfortunately, only a few people change for better due to the occasional good experiences. Second, when you change because of a certain bad experience, you'd be the one to bear the consequences and not the individual. They move on with their lives while you stay back to become bad news to yourself and the people around you.

Yes, be careful and wise but do not reduce your standards of loving. Seek people at your level of loving and give exactly what you want in return. It could go either ways but you'd be happy it didn't fail cause of you. When you get into a relationship with extreme alertness or all your guards up and your vulnerabilities well hidden, it becomes a source of stress rather than a source of comfort. Humans will always be humans. Just do your part with trust and you'll find your kind one day. Nobody said it would be easy. Love is a beautiful thing and as such, does not come easy.

Etrange

3 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
For how long are you going to be doing this?
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:

by their reaction u shal no,,, I will never fall in love again, I will join the redpill gang
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Cazzim post=114925864] by their reaction u shal no.
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:
by their reaction u shal no,,, I will never fall in love again, I will join the redpill gang
Why quoting me x2

Eno concer me.. If you Lik join alpha vs Omega..GUY NAH UR WAHALA BE THAT..

NO BE ONLY YOU GET PENIS FOR THIS WORLD AND THAT CAN'T REDUCE THE RATE OF PRODUCTION ON EARTH NEITHER REDUCE THE DEATH RATE. OR STOPPING PEOPLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AND HELL.

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:
just to visit her

that is the best thing, am done
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:

by their reaction u Sha know
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
I think say you too dey follow davido sing "Make water carry me go faraway farawaayyyyyy!" But Davido no dey cross pass swimming pool.
No vex comrade
No kill yourself because of any woman or man
Thank God say you no die,your parent for still dey in shock.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine to celebrate Op our own Agu the water bender.
Barman! Play me"The River Man" by Run town and Offset.

is loving a crime��
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=etrange post=114918482]Love is beautiful and foolish, isn’t it?

I don't ever regret things I do for love. Love is nothing to be ashamed of. Some people can't give love. Some people can't receive love. If it comes naturally to you to go out of your way for other people, it's something to be proud of. If they abuse it, the shame is on them. The moment you change because of another person's reaction is the moment to give them more power or priority than they deserve. Don't let people change the core of your personality. That's a control you should never give to anyone for a couple of reasons. First, people are so different. If you keep changing based on your bad experiences, you'd end up being a version of yourself that even you would detest. Unfortunately, only a few people change for better due to the occasional good experiences. Second, when you change because of a certain bad experience, you'd be the one to bear the consequences and not the individual. They move on with their lives while you stay back to become bad news to yourself and the people around you.

Yes, be careful and wise but do not reduce your standards of loving. Seek people at your level of loving and give exactly what you want in return. It could go either ways but you'd be happy it didn't fail cause of you. When you get into a relationship with extreme alertness or all your guards up and your vulnerabilities well hidden, it becomes a source of stress rather than a source of comfort. Humans will always be humans. Just do your part with trust and you'll find your kind one day. Nobody said it would be easy. Love is a beautiful thing and as such, does not come easy.

Etrange [/quot

I'm done with love, am joining the redpill gang
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Arkmanbuddy post=114918498]For how long are you going to be doing this? [/quo

it's been long, I'm not all these types of guys who double date or play with a woman hearts, I really love her not
knowing I was fooling myself, am depressed right now
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
That is a good girl..
Dont feel bitter...

This is their true nature.

what girls really want? I don't still get it.
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:

Why quoting me x2

Eno concer me.. If you Lik join alpha vs Omega..GUY NAH UR WAHALA BE THAT..

NO BE ONLY YOU GET PENIS FOR THIS WORLD AND THAT CAN'T REDUCE THE RATE OF PRODUCTION ON EARTH NEITHER REDUCE THE DEATH RATE. OR STOPPING PEOPLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AND HELL.

I don't blame you, you shall suffer it in the hands of different guys, Las Las breakfast go reach everyone
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:

I don't blame you, you shall suffer it in the hands of different guys, Las Las breakfast go reach everyone

Stop laying courses on yourself..
I DIDN'T FORCED YOU TO DO RELATIONSHIP.... PUBLIC PENIS.

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by myyansh68(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:

Stop laying courses on yourself.. I DIDN'T FORCED YOU TO DO RELATIONSHIP.... PUBLIC PENIS.
You're so terrible at times.

3 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
myyansh68:

You're so terrible at times.

How?

Am I the girl that broke his heart?
Why crying on my Ears? Or is he expecting me to console his emotions ? Sorry I don't do that. I don't even know how to console myself because I don't do emotions...

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Nyascobar1414: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:

what girls really want? I don't still get it.

You were a simp tho.
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You were a simp tho.
what's the meaning of this, are you ok
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:

Stop laying courses on yourself..
I DIDN'T FORCED YOU TO DO RELATIONSHIP.... PUBLIC PENIS.

but u are the real public pussy look we know your type, your types are the ones dating people husband and suger daddy and also dating more than 10 guys and collecting money from them, but one day is one day Kama is really,
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:

but u are the real public pussy look we know your type, your types are the ones dating people husband and suger daddy and also dating more than 10 guys and collecting money from them, but one day is one day Kama is really,

Shut up..
And stop tagging me to the cheap girls u slept with because you are also cheap.. And I didn't send you message in life !
Go find one corner to mend your broken heart..
What do a public toilet penis that claimed he will be doing prostitute still he get married will even say to defend himself... . Now will you be faithful to ur wife after the Marriage...
No! you will run back to the street hoes because they dance to your drum..

Or maybe after your near death bed before you will be faithful to her... since fornication has entered your blood..
Adultery will be be difficult to leave you..

Karma my foot!
Karma respect me because I respect myself.. Also don't have any useless shitz in my history.

2 Likes

Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Templee333(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
O P sorry 4 ur predicament...but i didn't get ur last sentence. Did u mean that our Parent "WEAR" lucky instead of wearing trouser and shirt?
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Nyascobar1414: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cazzim:
what's the meaning of this, are you ok

You will know the meaning.. Lessons have to be taught..
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Cazzim(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=114930194]

Shut up..
And stop tagging me to the cheap girls u slept with because you are also cheap.. And I didn't send you message in life !
Go find one corner to mend your broken heart..
What do a public toilet penis that claimed he will be doing prostitute still he get married will even say to defend himself... . Now will you be faithful to ur wife after the Marriage...
No! you will run back to the street hoes because they dance to your drum..

Or maybe after your near death bed before you will be faithful to her... since fornication has entered your blood..
Adultery will be be difficult to leave you..

Karma my foot!
Karma respect me because I respect myself.. Also don't have any useless shitz in my history. [/quo

really do u just say with the cheap girls I sleep with, hahahaha that's means u are also cheap because your boyfriend who didn't pay your bride price or married you has already turned you cheap pussy to his sex object
Re: One Stupid Thing I Did For Love by Jeon(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Cazzim:

really do u just say with the cheap girls I sleep with, hahahaha that's means u are also cheap because your boyfriend who didn't pay your bride price or married you has already turned you cheap pussy to his sex object

Nairaland can give access to a public penis to say anything they like... They think every girl is like the cheap girls they slept with...
From your information I'm a virgin.. And promiscuous men like you can never get a good relationship because a wise girl that know want she wants will never involved with Men like you..

Guy carry your broken pieces of heart..
mumu dy love

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Guys That Can Shift Woman's Womb / Who Else Has Experienced This / Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.