Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? (1719 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / What Does The Quran Say About Killing. / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2011
The Quran says in Sura 2:62 (Al- Baqara) - "Believers, Jews, Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does what is right - shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear or regret." The Bible says in John 8:32 - "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Sweetnecta: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2011
What is right is the operative phrase that must guide you. What is right is when you learn that Muhammad [as] is the Rasul, then you hurry to the religion that Allah completed on him.

Then you as a former christian will have a stored up benefit from the beginning, without any sin, original or acquired, until you commit any as a muslim.

You can't die as a jew, christian or sabean and expect to be in Islamic paradise. No sir. There is only one paradise and its for the muslims. You must become a muslim to have a shot at it.
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2011
l believe u can read English and also its what your Quran say. lt says i should have nothing to fear or regret, why are u telling me contrary thing to what the quran says?  shocked
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2011
Sweetnec read this Sura 3:45 (Al-Imran) - "The angels said to Mariam (Mary): 'Allah bids you rejoice in a Word from Him. His name is al-Masih (Messiah), Isa the son of Mariam. He shall be noble in this world and in the next, and shall be favored by Allah.'"

When the angel appeared to Mary to announce the birth of Jesus, he said in Sura 19:19 (Mariam) - "'I am the messenger of your Lord,' he replied, 'and have come to give you a holy son.;'" afa sweetnecta, was ur prophet called a holy son without sin? lf no why then do u want me to believe in him?
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Sweetnecta: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2011
^ First its Maryam with a ya!

Secondly, Isa [Jesus [as]] son of Mary with his mother and others were muslims, not christians.

Since they were practicing Islam as their religion [hope you can read and understand?], then anything other than Islam is rejected by all prophets of God [including prophet Jesus, a messenger of his Creator Lord God Who is One], and it is abomination and a big lie to practice it, or call anyone to it and say that it is the religion/way of any prophet [as].

While the case of Jesus needed to to be set straight and aright, the case is not with Muhammad [as] because his case of nobility, from a chase woman or without sin was not in dispute [it needed not be addressed]. What was in dispute on the lips of the pagans, was his prophet-hood and messenger-ship the reasons they were addressed in details giving reasons for them by Allah.

if you stubbornly cling to fallacy [Jesus as more than a human messenger to his people], you will definitely have a day to account for it. Its called Judgment Day. No 12 disciples judging 12 tribes or Jesus judging anyone. Think about it, menh.
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
only God knows why u like going off topic when discusing with u. if u are claiming that Jesus and his mother were muslims, why then do u still say that anyone who's not a muslim is doomed cos the followers of Jesus automatically becomes muslims as a result of Jesus being a muslim? U may wish to also claim that may be Jesus deviated from Islam cos no where was he quoted to have prayed ur kind of 5 times daily prayer or faced the sun, or did the ablution 5 times a day. When christ taught his disciples how to pray in matt6, it was the lords prayer and not fatia that he taught.Now ur theory of christ being a muslim is false completely What u are also pretending not to want to accept is the fact that she is the most unique person on earth as at that time and remains the most unique person in history of mankind if we are to stick with one aspect of his nature as the son of man. The quran and the bible agrees that no s€xual intercourse brought Jesus into life,which means he came to the word as a form of word spoken by God into a human womb, such wod become a man, lived in a womb for 9 months and was given birth to.What other kind of person have had such similar birth history till date? Mohammad or who? persuading me that someone else is more worthy of being followed other than Jesus with what i just stated above may be illogical ur Quran also states that the followers of Jesus will have nothing to regret or loose.why then do u keep saying ignorantly that the believers and followers of christ will go to hell? shocked heres what ur quran says. please note carefully the words of the Quran in Sura 3:55 (Al-Imran) - "Allah said, Isa (Jesus), I am about to cause your term on earth to end and lift you up to Me. I shall take you away from those who disbelieve and exalt your followers above them till the Day of Resurrection." God says that the followers of Jesus will be exalted until the Day of Resurrection! Has that day come yet? NO. Therefore, Jesus is worthy of being followed and his followers are honored by God just as Jesus is. HALLELUJAH - PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME! If you are a true follower of Jesus Christ according to His Holy teachings, then you have full assurance of salvation in the last day (Romans 8:1).
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Sweetnecta: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^^^^ [Quote]« #5 on: Yesterday at 01:05:04 PM »
only God knows why u like going off topic when discusing with u.[/Quote]Glory belongs to God, Alone being the All knowing. You are on your way to Islam. See. Jesus didn't know all.

[Quote] if u are claiming that Jesus and his mother were muslims, why then do u still say that anyone who's not a muslim is doomed cos the followers of Jesus automatically becomes muslims as a result of Jesus being a muslim?[/Quote]Not automatically, because followers by mouth without action are FAKERS. You are a fake muslim, Toba. See. You are finally exposed.

[Quote] U may wish to also claim that may be Jesus deviated from Islam cos no where was he quoted to have prayed your kind of 5 times daily prayer or faced the sun, or did the ablution 5 times a day.[/Quote]I dont face the sun here. People in South Africa don't face the sun. People in Europe dont face the sun. People in Alaska dont face the sun. People in Australia [ask Tpia@] don't face the sun. just because you are located almost opposite Makka in lagos on the western side, is the reason you face Makka in your easterly direction. No everyone in Makka face the sun. All around the world face Kaaba. Remember Jesus made proper prayers one time. It happens that it was in the night time. He probably made Magrib as the sun just set, then Isha about 90 minutes after, then tahajjud/Qiyammulail all night and subh before the sun rose. Didn't the people in the bible wash up before they approach God? That was Wudhu.

[Quote]When christ taught his disciples how to pray in matt6, it was the lords prayer and not fatia that he taught.Now your theory of christ being a muslim is false completely[/Quote]That was a mere dua. That is not truly obligatory but voluntary. See you dont even make that same Lord's Prayers in your church, every service. If it was your prayers, why the dancing and clapping and the hymns and other kneeling down actions? Or did he and the followers knelt when they made the Lord's prayers? But he knelt and face on the floor all night at the geshsemane.

[Quote]What u are also pretending not to want to accept is the fact that she is the most unique person on earth as at that time and remains the most unique person in history of mankind if we are to stick with one aspect of his nature as the son of man.[/Quote]He is always son of man from the womb of a woman. Darn. You amuse me. And you haven't heard of test tube babies? They start life from the dish.

[Quote] The quran and the bible agrees that no s€xual intercourse brought Jesus into life,which means he came to the word as a form of word spoken by God into a human womb, such wod become a man, lived in a womb for 9 months and was given birth to.What other kind of person have had such similar birth history till date? Mohammad or who? persuading me that someone else is more worthy of being followed other than Jesus with what i just stated above may be illogical[/Quote]Then follow the religion of Adam [as] since you wanna talk about unique way of coming to life. Adam as a man beats everyone hands down. From his body, woman was created. You can follow the religion of Eve, which is the same as the religion of Adam, which was finally complete on Muhammad [as] after passing all prophets in a way to completion, including passing through the non christian Jesus. Now convince me that the religion of Jesus is christianity and different from the religion of Noah which was not Judaism.

[Quote]your Quran also states that the followers of Jesus will have nothing to regret or loose.[/Quote]When Jesus was alive, that is. Not when Muhammad [as] has arrived and established the Sharia of Allah, without ability to change this "COMPLETED" process.

[Quote]why then do u keep saying ignorantly that the believers and followers of christ will go to hell? Shocked heres what your quran says. please note carefully the words of the Quran in Sura 3:55 (Al-Imran) - "Allah said, Isa (Jesus), I am about to cause your term on earth to end and lift you up to Me. I shall take you away from those who disbelieve and exalt your followers above them till the Day of Resurrection."[/Quote]Pay attention. Was Jesus alive when Allah was talking to jesus, which later was revealed to Muhammad in the above verse? If jesus was alive, then it was close to 600 years before Muhammad was told of the story of the old. 600 years before, the followers of jesus were believers and preferred over the disbelievers. That whole equation began to change after Jesus was lifted up to Allah. It continued to be worse century after century to the point Jesus was made to become god and son of God and the one who got his mother pregnant. These were the stories that Allah revealed to Muhammad [as], how your christian forefathers became pagans. Can the religion of Judaism be chosen over Christianity immediately Jesus began to assemble those who were later called Christians? Such is the condition of Christianity in light of Islam.

[Quote] God says that the followers of Jesus will be exalted until the Day of Resurrection! Has that day come yet? NO.[/Quote]Is Jesus still here? is any of those followers with him still here? Paul was not part of that group, you will agree because they were 12 disciples. In view of the above, you were neither a true believer nor a follower of jesus. Lip service does not count.

[Quote] Therefore, Jesus is worthy of being followed and his followers are honored by God just as Jesus is. HALLELUJAH - PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME! If you are a true follower of Jesus Christ according to His Holy teachings, then you have full assurance of salvation in the last day (Romans 8:1).[/Quote]Say a thousand that and even more hail Marys. If will not change the fact of the time and place when followers of Jesus and Jesus were so honored. They were on earth then, some 600 years before the Islam of Muhammad [as]. Install for yourself a middle man, while you unknowingly say that God is mean, unapproachable and not merciful. This is the only reason you disregard God's commandments, instead think that you can run to Jesus who is taken by you to be more merciful to circumvent God's Decision and Ruling.
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
BS.

U've attempted to shift the goal post but its not going to work.

BRB with detailed response line by line
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
I dnt think Toba can understand Islam.
Re: What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2011
madam titi( i love ur name so dearly) i understand islam more than some muslims, just that u muslim dont want to accept the truth about christianity

(1) (Reply)

Searching Muslim Sister / Muslim Organisation Threatened To Kill Man With 86 Wives / Love Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.