Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys Please Beware O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Beware O (1461 Views)

Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies / My FiancΓ©e Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Beware O by CHIEFCHICKEN: 3:12pm On Jan 20
Hey guys. Please beware, all this girls are now using wild animals to set guys up.

So i entered cynergy today and if you are familiar with the place, you will know there is a mini forest opposite it.

I met this lady and we bargained. Just when we were headed to her room, she said if we can do it inside bush, she will remove 500 because she wont pay for room. I now agreed and we entered the bush

Small time, i saw a wild animal running towards me and seems like it was even laughing. I suspect it was a hyena.

Naso i take off oo. Had to cross the main road with my jeans hanging below my waist and my boxers showing.
Just wanted to warn guys here to beware of such

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Beware O by MightyHand(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20
Then Wake up from your slumber Dear Brother Jonah shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Please Beware O by banjicom(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20
Lols grin grin grin grin this is so funny 😁 make i laugh small i will come back to comment

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Beware O by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20
October 14, 2021 .
And Jan 20, 2024.

Nice story!!. keep it up.

*Attaching jimin's meme *

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Beware O by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20
Wetin come happen to the cum wey you don summon?
Re: Guys Please Beware O by fyzaila: 3:45pm On Jan 20
Stop fornication, stop fornication they'll not hear. I wished the hyena caught you and chopped off those dangling things in-between your legs that you can't control.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Beware O by AgbaDesigner(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20
What a coward! Animal wey you suppose tame make the girl see you as the black panther, a really strong guy.

Taming that animal alone will land you months of free bleeping with her wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware O by writetopoker: 6:07pm On Jan 20
Haba! Bros, na film trick be this? You mean say you waka enter mini forest with person, then wild animal show face, dey laugh like hyena? Abeg, na dream or Nollywood story you yarn so? E no fit happen for real life. I no fit believe this tori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Beware O by Ballzproblem2: 6:13pm On Jan 20
AgbaDesigner:
What a coward! Animal wey you suppose tame make the girl see you as the black panther, a really strong guy.

Taming that animal alone will land you months of free bleeping with her wink
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Guys Please Beware O by Nicepoker(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20
banjicom:
Lols grin grin grin grin this is so funny 😁 make i laugh small i will come back to comment
Retreated cum de always vex. Na dem de always result as unwanted pregnancy. Whenever it has the chance to approach any egg. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Beware O by Klinxmanz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20
why u dey run, u 4 knack de hyna join because we don dey familiar with ur film tricks and lies, u fit run pass hyna?, confirm mugu!!..
Re: Guys Please Beware O by Rexymania(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20
Are you for real? πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Re: Guys Please Beware O by EreluRoz: 7:44pm On Jan 20
Tallesty1:
Wetin come happen to the cum wey you don summon?
And I thought you were a pastor πŸ˜‚
Re: Guys Please Beware O by Evolutionism: 8:57pm On Jan 20
CHIEFCHICKEN:
Hey guys. Please beware, all this girls are now using wild animals to set guys up.

So i entered cynergy today and if you are familiar with the place, you will know there is a mini forest opposite it.

I met this lady and we bargained. Just when we were headed to her room, she said if we can do it inside bush, she will remove 500 because she wont pay for room. I now agreed and we entered the bush

Small time, i saw a wild animal running towards me and seems like it was even laughing. I suspect it was a hyena.

Naso i take off oo. Had to cross the main road with my jeans hanging below my waist and my boxers showing.

Na wereeys just full this forum.

Well it's good to come here and have a good laugh once In a while.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Beware O by LoveJesus87(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20
CHIEFCHICKEN:

lmao
Comedy grin grin

Repent o
Re: Guys Please Beware O by LoveJesus87(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20
Evolutionism:

Na wereeys just full this forum.

Well it's good to come here and have a good laugh once In a while.
asin
No be small tin grin
Re: Guys Please Beware O by Klinxmanz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20
So de animal dey laugh, i guess na ur sister be that!!..
Re: Guys Please Beware O by CHIEFCHICKEN: 7:53am On Jan 22
Klinxmanz:
So de animal dey laugh, i guess na ur sister be that!!..
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs / She says she has a boy friend but .......................... / My Boy Friend Hardly Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.