Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies (4170 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Have you ever ask yourself what this "personal care" mean? Unfortunately most Nigerian girls these days are PROSTITUTES.

They use coded language, leg chain & crypted WhatsApp status/Update.

I have met many ladies with this Whatsapp update.

Ashawo everywhere, you are in the university, you have small jobs by the side yet na coded prost...tion you de do. Worst is they will get married to someone who didn't know that they were selling their body in the name of hook-up & runs.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
These days you find them everywhere with their leg chain, even in churches.

Why is prostitution becoming a norm

9 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Impostor:
Have you ever ask yourself what this "[personal care[/b]" mean? Unfortunately most Nigerian girls these days are PROSTITUTES.

Ashawo everywhere, you are in the university, you have small jobs by the side yet na coded prost...tion you de do. [/b]Worst is they will get married to someone who didn't know that they were selling their body in the name of hook-up & runs[b].
this is one of my biggest fears, because if i personally find out, the kind of beating i will give her. Walaihi if she survive it.

She will go for a thanks giving.

5 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by blaquebelle: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please get a life and stop wailing about women from morning till night. If they are useless to you, then let them be. It doesn't affect your well-being.

7 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
toujurs:
this is one of my biggest fears, because if i personally find out, the kind of beating i will give her. Walaihi if she survive it.

Looool, beat her from today till tomorrow, she don do am, she don do am.

Imagine girl engaged to be married in December wan still de come my house every day because her guy de Aba. These girls are something else these days. The most annoying this is this growing rate of hookups, almost every girl d do hookup

9 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Androgens: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
The Wailings Continues..grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by akwesenana: 2:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Omo, knack if you wan knack.
No be person dey patronise them?

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Impostor:
Have you ever ask yourself what this "personal care" mean? Unfortunately most Nigerian girls these days are PROSTITUTES.

Ashawo everywhere, you are in the university, you have small jobs by the side yet na coded prost...tion you de do. Worst is they will get married to someone who didn't know that they were selling their body in the name of hook-up & runs.
Lol I sabi this person sha. I fit post her number self
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 4:15am On Oct 09, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:

Lol I sabi this person sha. I fit post her number self

Na big lie but post make we c, no forget say them plenty for this table......coded ashawo association
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:

Are you a virgin?
Did you not relationships before you meet someone?
Did you not v sex carelessly?
He who's without sin should be the first to throw a stone. And as I dey view your destiny, you ll end up marrying a repented street girl. That's the punishment God has for your runs. If you like beat her to death. You ll also be hanged like an animal at Ikoyi Prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Impostor:

So...what's the fuss?
Who are they doing personal care for? Is it only lesnians or men too?
Stop patronising call girls and a good girl ll locate you.
And you v the blessings of God to marry a repented call girl cos innocent virhins girls are marrying ex convict, repented drug lords, thieves,rapists, fornicating men etc. What's good for male is also good for female.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you a virgin?
He who's without sin should be the first to throw a stone. And as I dey view your destiny, you ll end up marrying a repented street girl. That's the punishment God has for your runs. If you like beat her to death. You ll also be hanged like an animal at Ikoyi Prison.
Did you read what O.p wrote at all, before typing this rubbish, Are you this dull? Please read what O.p wrote, and my response to the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
Did you read what O.p wrote at all, before typing this rubbish, Are you this dull? Please read what O.p wrote, and my response to the bolded.
You are the dull one. I read all the op posted and yours. You are claiming if you find out a girl is immoral you ll beat her. Why ll you beat her instead of just breaking up?
Who are you to declare beating on a lady as if she's an object?
And you are here calling your sister's mate dull when you are the dumb boy.
If dem born you well, quote me rudely again!

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you a virgin?

You don't understand, nobody is saying girls should be virgins. Yes, it's ok to date, a few boyfriends and some experiences here and there is ok but it's another thing to be a prostitute, they don't see it as prostitution. They will argue and say they not prostitutes because they are students or working but just doing runs by the side on a low-key level. But meeting multiple men and sleeping with them for money is fkd up. You can't do that for years then suddenly hang on one guy that will have no clue of what they did for years. It's wrong to stop doing hookup and suddenly get married to an innocent guy.

One girls WhatsApp update na "Sweet Bibi" imagine, a girl whose dad is an average man. Doing his best to take care of them but her greed no gree her.

The ashawo gel advertising herself as "sweet". And I know her parents won't know that she's codedly fking for money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

So...what's the fuss?
Who are they doing personal care for? Is it only lesnians or men too?
Stop patronising call girls and a good girl ll locate you.
And you v the blessings of God to marry a repented call girl cos innocent virhins girls are marrying ex convict, repented drug lords, thieves,rapists, fornicating men etc. What's good for male is also good for female.

Don't worry your prophecy will fail , I no go marry repented call girl
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Impostor:

Don't worry your prophecy will fail , I no go marry repented call girl
You will Insha Allah. That's the only way you can realise that life's not balance. No one is a sinner from birth. Life screwed many people and you are destined to fix one of the screwed.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Impostor:

You don't understand, nobody is saying girls should be virgins. Yes, it's ok to date, a few boyfriends and some experiences here and there is ok but it's another thing to be a prostitute, they don't see it as prostitution. They will argue and say they not prostitutes because they are students or working but just doing runs by the side on a low-key level. But meeting multiple men and sleeping with them for money is fkd up. You can't do that for years then suddenly hang on one guy that will have no clue of what they did for years. It's wrong to stop doing hookup and suddenly get married to an innocent guy.

One girls WhatsApp update na "Sweet Bibi" imagine, a girl whose dad is an average man. Doing his best to take care of them but her greed no gree her.

The ashawo gel advertising herself as "sweet". And I know her parents won't know that she's codedly fking for money.
Well explained. I won't support such too

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Impostor:

You don't understand, nobody is saying girls should be virgins. Yes, it's ok to date. A few boyfriends and some experiences here and there is fine. But being a coded prostitute in the name of runs & hookup is mad. Yes I know they don't see these practices as prostitution because they not standing on the road. They will argue and say they not prostitutes because they are students or working but just doing runs by the side on a low-key level. But meeting multiple men and sleeping with them for money is fkd up. You can't do that for years then suddenly hang on one guy that will have no clue of what they did for years. It's wrong to stop doing hookup and suddenly get married to an innocent guy.

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by KvngDavidXI(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Do You need a Twitter or Instagram account with your desired amount of followers and age? Do you also need Google voice or US/ UK and NGN Facebook profiles and dating accounts? Then Text Kvng David IV ⚡✅. I gat you covered 24/7 https:///+2347086028640 �❤️ cool

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are the dull one. I read all the op posted and yours. You are claiming if you find out a girl is immoral you ll beat her. Why ll you beat her instead of just breaking up?
Who are you to declare beating on a lady as if she's an object?
And you are here calling your sister's mate dull when you are the dumb boy.
If dem born you well, quote me rudely again!
We were referring to prostitutes, girls into hook ups and ashawo.

And would want to decieve an innocent man, by behaving decent, so he would get married to her. No one here was referring to girls who go goes in and out of relationships, but girls who trade their body for money in exchange. And thinks they would end up with a man.

Have sense na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
We were referring to prostitutes, girls into hook ups and ashawo.

And would want to decieve an innocent man, by behaving decent, so he would get married to her. No one here was referring to girls who go goes in and out of relationships, but girls who trade their body for money in exchange. And thinks they would end up with a man.

Have sense na undecided

You should v sense cos those girls you mentioned didn't tell you they are registered prostitutes. The men patronising them are what?
And what do you call me that lied to innocent girls that they are single only to disvirgin them, break up with them after sex and leave them shattered? You males want to eat your cake and have it. If you meet a retiring olosho, change her for good and marry her. In fact, your destiny is to marry one of them.
A human is not condemned until he/she is given a chance.
As long as men are doing things that destroy women, women too ll do so in return.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

You should v sense cos those girls you mentioned didn't tell you they are registered prostitutes. The men patronising them are what?
And what do you call me that lied to innocent girls that they are single only to disvirgin them, break up with them after sex and leave them shattered? You males want to eat your cake and have it. If you meet a retiring olosho, change her for good and marry her. In fact, your destiny is to marry one of them.
A human is not condemned until he/she is given a chance.
As long as men are doing things that destroy women, women too ll do so in return.
So it is okay for a lady to break up with a man, but it's not not okay for aman to break up with a lady for another right? How can a lady be shattered over a break up, i understand it hurts, but being shattered is stupidity, it means she doesn't have anything to offer, a huge liability, after all it's the guy that does the spending, same guy that approached her, same guy that had to buy her all the good things, to make her happy, is it just the sex she offered, that is making her feel feel shattered.

After all, most Nigerian women, don't date for love, it's based on what the guy can offer, what he has, if he is financially comfortable, based on this attributes, then she can begin to consider to date him, how can a lady give affection based on condition, and then effect genuine love. E no go work!!! The man has every right to end the relationship if he doesn't fee interested anymore, So rest!!!

There is nothing like a man lying to a woman, decieving her, the lady wants to knack too, leave all this one you are saying. She has seen want she wants that is why she opened her thighs for the guy, there is nothing like decieving. If a guy doesn't have want the lady wants, she would be very rude to the guy, or keep snubbing him, some toxic ladies would be even eat the guy money, and tell the guy to get lost. It happens.

You said, if a guy meet a retiring olosho, he should change her for good and marry her? grin grin. You must be crazy grin!! It's like you haven't seen where these yahoo boys are knacking these prostitutes like they are not humans, and you expect a hardworking, legit guy to change, a person that has been damaged for life. Respect your self o!

It is your own, family members destiny, that it is to marry olosho, not mine grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by InfinityFabric: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Worst is they will get married to someone who didn't know that they were selling their body in the name of hook-up & runs.
Another free advert for VIRGINS.

Oh oh oh. have you checked their Instagram too? That's where they do the prostitution contracts.
Future wife might just be just flown to Abuja as we speak.

Marry Virgins or stay single. Don't negotiate with TERRORISTS.
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2022
The baba of dem all na " masseur" grin

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
So it is okay for a lady to break up with a man, but it's not not okay for aman to break up with a lady for another right? How can a lady be shattered over a break up, i understand it hurts, but being shattered is stupidity, it means she doesn't have anything to offer, a huge liability, after all it's the guy that does the spending, same guy that approached her, same guy that had to buy her all the good things, to make her happy, is it just the sex she offered, that is making her feel feel shattered.

After all, most Nigerian women, don't date for love, it's based on what the guy can offer, what he has, if he is financially comfortable, based on this attributes, then she can begin to consider to date him, how can a lady give affection based on condition, and then effect genuine love. E no go work!!! The man has every right to end the relationship if he doesn't fee interested anymore, So rest!!!

There is nothing like a man lying to a woman, decieving her, the lady wants to knack too, leave all this one you are saying. She has seen want she wants that is why she opened her thighs for the guy, there is nothing like decieving. If a guy doesn't have want the lady wants, she would be very rude to the guy, or keep snubbing him, some toxic ladies would be even eat the guy money, and tell the guy to get lost. It happens.

You said, if a guy meet a retiring olosho, he should change her for good and marry her? grin grin. You must be crazy grin!! It's like you haven't seen where these yahoo boys are knacking these prostitutes like they are not humans, and you expect a hardworking, legit guy to change, a person that has been damaged for life. Respect your self o!

It is your own, family members destiny, that it is to marry olosho, not mine grin
So you believe in curses. So shall it be for you. Na olosho you go marry and it ll be well known in the public.
Those yahoo boys are they demons or deities?
Aren't they men? Isn't it you men that enticed ladies, deceived ladies and slept with them?
Shall we say an innocent lady doesn't deserve a guy that has had sex with various ladies with various spirits, diseases etc. Any good lady deserve a good man and a good man deserve a good lady. Be good and get good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

So you believe in curses. So shall it be for you. Na olosho you go marry and it ll be well known in the public.
Those yahoo boys are they demons or deities?
Aren't they men? Isn't it you men that enticed ladies, deceived ladies and slept with them?
Shall we say an innocent lady doesn't deserve a guy that has had sex with various ladies with various spirits, diseases etc. Any good lady deserve a good man and a good man deserve a good lady. Be good and get good.
Every greedy lady would suffer for whatever she brought upon herself, You are just pushing blames.

I don't think you know, how these hook up girls are being bleeped, that is why you still see them as normal girls.

Maybe you can try it for a day, make body tell you grin

Worst is if you easily get dry, you will cry tire, for 4 hours grin. You were paid.

But on the bright side, earning 5 - 6k per 5hours. It's alot of money grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
Every greedy lady would suffer for whatever she brought upon herself, You are just pushing blames.

I don't think you know, how these hook up girls are being bleeped, that is why you still see them as normal girls.

Maybe you can try it for a day, make body tell you grin

Worst is if you easily get dry, you will cry tire, for 4 hours grin. You were paid.

But on the bright side, earning 5 - 6k per 5hours. It's alot of money grin grin.
I m not supporting prostitution but no man that has handled a woman like a prostitute deserve a saint and since there are many hook up girls in public, it's your men that ll marry them all.
As for recommending N5-6K job per.5hours job for me, I ll gladly recommend you go and do houseboy per month and earn N10K. Your body no go tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by toujurs: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not supporting prostitution but no man that has handled a woman like a prostitute deserve a saint and since there are many hook up girls in public, it's your men that ll marry them all.
As for recommending N5-6K job per.5hours job for me, I ll gladly recommend you go and do houseboy per month and earn N10K. Your body no go tell.
grin grin cheesy.
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
What's the arguments about. We are saying it's not fair marrying guys who didn't know their to be wives were into runs, hook up & prostitution. It's not fair . Enough of this hook-ups all over the place. Make ONA get jobs naw
Re: Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies by Impostor: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
A word they say is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Dating Etiquette / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / 3 Awful Truths About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.