Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,697 members, 7,854,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her (1680 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her by Wearetheugliest: 7:35am On Jan 21
Matix222:
Me and this girl have been dating more than a year though the relationship has ended now I mean from her side but I didn’t know she refused visiting me since December but we talk from time to time

Yerstaday she called me and we talked for sometime she told me to send her money which I did thinking we are still together not until I asked her if we could see then she told me she has gotten a man now and she is not coming please should I tell her to send back the money I sent her

Nb: she is also using the phone I bought for her but I’m leaving that for her
Sanwo na pesin wey dey dashi moni grin
Re: Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her by Mrvictorwrite(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26
😄😄, De play lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love, Respect And Protect Our Girls And Women Before It Is Too Late / How Involved Should One Be? / Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.