Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Serious Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter (1678 Views)

Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. / Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter by chelseabmw(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
This my story is very serious.Anytime am driving i look at people,my girlfriend is always not happy with me.She cliams that i always look at girls while driving and i try to tell her that when driving it's not just possible to be looking at one particular direction.This makes us quarrel alot and i try my best not to look at people while driving.If a girl should wave at me while she is around me,she will simply walk out on me.She have given me some certain rules which i don't like.

For example, No girl should call you, don't look at any body while driving, when ever we go for clubbing,dance with only me and don't talk to urs friends for too long ETC these rules are so many, Something happened recently,i was chatting with one of my course mate and he told me that he saw myself and a lady talking at a particular junction.While chatting my girl was there with me,instantly she stood up and starting say that i am a cheat that why did i not tell her that i talked to a girl.

And this particular girl have made myself and my girl to quarrel several times.My girl is aware that she is my friends girlfriend.Imagine my girl friend told me before now that i should not talk to that girl anymore,reasons i don't know.To cut the long story short we had a quarrel then she was insulting me,b4 i knew it i gave her a slap.She then left my house and traveled to her home town.I have being telling her sorry since Thursday but she answers her call but the way she talks to me i don't think i like it.

She told me that everything is fine but she does not talk to me as b4.Imagine she came back from her home place today, She came in,greeted me and told me that she wanted to go fix her hair, I told her i will drop her off but she refused.She just came in just now since 4pm, went to her friends house opposite her house and for two hours i have not seen her.Please what should i do?
Re: Serious Matter by posakosa(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Serious Matter by chelseabmw(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
@posakosa

i am 100% serious here, Please help
Re: Serious Matter by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sort urself out plse!. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Serious Matter by 190: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
wahala dey ooh

u should be happy that your lady is over-protective over u

most relationships its usually the other way round~

but anyway free am she would calm down~

Just keep apologising~

but u shudnt have slapped her,please never slap a woman

ive learnt my lessons from hitting women,it aint good~

[s]and u nor go believe say i don load thoes cards finish,i nor even know how 2 take tell u sef, wen i come area for xmas i go track u one and one make we do wot we have to do[/s]
Re: Serious Matter by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
undecided cool
Re: Serious Matter by eyoniggar(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
TOOOjs drunk to typpeezz.
Re: Serious Matter by chelseabmw(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2009
@190,
  Thanks for ur advise bro, since i have being dating till now i have never hit any girl.It was my first time though.I will never do it again.i believe she is surprised with the wayand manner i slapped her. shocked
Re: Serious Matter by 190: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2009
eyoniggar:

TOOOjs drunk to typpeezz.
deji,how u nor go drink,i hope say u nor carry ashawo dey rub her laps as u dey type so~

chelseabmw:

@190,
  Thanks for your advise bro, since i have being dating till now i have never hit any girl.It was my first time though.I will never do it again.i believe she is surprised with the wayand manner i slapped her. shocked
well if i have a girl who is damn rite over protective over me,i would thank my LUCKY STARS
do u want 2 be the person chasing her all over the place,shes helpin u do your work,relax man
she already has u locked in her closet~and u aint goin no where~ although u still have 2 remind her ure the man
but u shud be 90% now sure that u have a GF who confides in u and whom u can trust,its obvious u have killed her with too much
love and care thats making her now act this way~ do nothing about it but just keep reminding her that u wud never cheat on her,even if u and i know u wud do~ grin grin
Re: Serious Matter by eyoniggar(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
190:

deji,how u nor go drink,i hope say u nor carry ashawo dey rub her laps as u dey type so~

well if i have a girl who is damn rite over protective over me,i would thank my LUCKY STARS[/b][/i]
do u want 2 be the person chasing her all over the place,shes helpin u do your work,relax man
she already has u locked in her closet~and u aint goin no where~ although u still have 2 remind her ure the man
but u shud be 90% now sure that u have a GF who confides in u and whom u can trust,its obvious u have killed her with too much
love and care thats making her now act this way~ do nothing about it but just keep reminding her that u wud never cheat on her,even if u and i know u wud do~ grin grin

I dnt do shyt like that nemore. something is just missing inside of me, and I just gotta drink. My typing dey ok now right? Getting myself back in order.
Re: Serious Matter by 190: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2009
eyoniggar:

I dnt do shyt like that nemore. something is just missing inside of me, and I just gotta drink. My typing dey ok now right? Getting myself back in order.

ok i forget say u nor be wale~

are u sure u arent saying all these Just to be a good boy 2 one nairaland babe ure trying 2 hook

deji me nor come understand u again these days

anyway i hope ur eyes are clearer now,

dont hit your PC on your head in a state of drunkness

you would wake up well in the hospital bed if u do so~ wink wink
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2009
Your girlfriend is a loser!! tongue
Re: Serious Matter by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

Your girlfriend is a loser!! tongue

Exactly!!!! tongue
Re: Serious Matter by eyoniggar(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2009
190:

ok i forget say u nor be wale~

are u sure u arent saying all these Just to be a good boy 2 one nairaland babe ure trying 2 hook

deji me nor come understand u again these days

anyway i hope your eyes are clearer now,

dont hit your PC on your head in a state of drunkness

you would wake up well in the hospital bed if u do so~ wink wink

I can only have an E-crush, would never get serious into dating any NL chic, most of them na razzo self.

My eyes are clearer now, got me a chilled bitter lemon to cool it off.

190 ur life don spoil. GBABE!!
Re: Serious Matter by Akinagirl(f): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2009
She sounds like one of them desperate crazy types. undecided
Re: Serious Matter by 190: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2009
@chelsea

ABEG Nor mind all these yeye black assed girls (with special regards to madam italy)telling u
that your GF is a loser
wot do they know

its not like they are even sucessful in their relationships where they are~

if u investigate wella~
u wont be suprised that these same girls have @ one time been cheated upon
or failed where ever they are~

ure GIRL knows what she wants
and shes protective~
every caring woman would
she wouldnt do such if she dosent care~
she knows how desperate these days girls are
and since all eyes are on U
she Just has to be careful~
value her and love her~
most relationships like 70% arent like this
u shud be happy ure in one like this~
so just keep loving her and minimize the way u carry carry~ grin grin
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 07, 2009
I repeat your girlfriend is a big time loser. Don't be surprised she is cheating on your ass while she tries to play the protective role. Stay away from such girls. They are immature and uncapable of handling a relationship. In fact they have no clue about what dating is about.

Don't listen to those attention starved posters, especially the one who was born of a man's anus.
Re: Serious Matter by luvbooks(f): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2009
190:

@chelsea

ABEG Nor mind all these yeye black assed girls (with special regards to madam italy)telling u
that your GF is a loser
wot do they know

its not like they are even sucessful in their relationships where they are~

if u investigate wella~
u wont be suprised that these same girls have @ one time been cheated upon
or failed where ever they are~

ure GIRL knows what she wants
and shes protective~

every caring woman would
she wouldnt do such if she dosent care~
she knows how desperate these days girls are
and since all eyes are on U
she Just has to be careful~
value her and love her~
most relationships like 70% arent like this
u shud be happy ure in one like this~
so just keep loving her and minimize the way u carry carry~ grin grin

She's not protective, she's paranoid.
Re: Serious Matter by 190: 1:39am On Dec 07, 2009
@chelsea
who ever advices u should first go and remove the peck from their eyes
i repeat who ever advices you that your girlfriend is a loser should
come forward with proof that she isn't a looser and she lets her BOYFRIEND,
(if she has any) (cos definitely she cant be-married-cos of too much UGLINESS) that she allows her BF
To hang out with girls,goes clubbing and picks calls from any girls,or rather she should
allow her BF go and sleep anywhere he likes and all in the name of TRUST wouldn't ask any questions
about it,so any of those girls who cant make a living anywhere in Nigeria but goes to Italy to hustle
and comes here to form MRS HITCH should definitely kick your Girl Friend's Feet

(the person already knows who im referring to)
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2009
Those attention starved idi-ots would prolly cheat on the girl's ass the more for being so desperate. Afterall considering that their own fathers suffered lack of attention from their wives which made them turn to the househelp's kitten, I am not surprised they think this girlfriend of yours is the best thing after sugar.
Re: Serious Matter by TheSly: 1:46am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

I repeat your girlfriend is a big time loser. Don't be surprised she is cheating on your ass while she tries to play the protective role. Stay away from such girls. They are immature and uncapable of handling a relationship. In fact they have no clue about what dating is about.

Don't listen to those attention starved posters, especially the one who was born of a man's anus.
True. . .
Been with someone like that
She'z so crazy n immature to the extent of fighting wit moi
Just because i was chattin wit someone i have never seen before on fb. cheesy grin
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 07, 2009
Finally someone who sees things for what they are.
Re: Serious Matter by sojuicy(f): 2:17am On Dec 07, 2009
Your girlfriend has a problem and it isn't going to help your relationship.  No one wants to be cheated on, and she has probably had her share of cheating, lying Nigerian men (sorry guys, but the majority of you know what you are but just hate it when a woman points it out to you).  But you shouldn't have to put up with rules and regulations such as she has put you under.  They don't help you, and they don't help her as they show she is insecure and she is making her insecurity your problem.  She drove you to strike her and that isn't good (and you are man enough to realise that).  But she should be woman enough to realise that when you corner a goat, it will bite.

Do not mistake her obssession and distrust as a blessing.  What kind of warped advice is that?  She is putting you under stress over something that may or may not be true. Worst case scenario, if she did catch you cheating, she should just walk away with dignity to a man that appreciates her. If she expects you to cheat on her, it is either because you have history of it or because she has low self-esteem.

Have you tried to sit her down and talk to her about her jealousy?  The origins? Has she been cheated on before?  Wouldn't she feel better just learning to trust so she can enjoy the best in you?

And to the ignorant f*a*r*t*s here born of a man's anus (that was a cute one Michelin89, gonna use that a lot!), one does not have to be in a relationship or have a boy/girl friend, husband/wife to comment on a relationship issue!  

Sojuicy
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 07, 2009
sojuicy:

Your girlfriend has a problem and it isn't going to help your relationship.  No one wants to be cheated on, and she has probably had her share of cheating, lying Nigerian men (sorry guys, but the majority of you know what you are but just hate it when a woman points it out to you).  But you shouldn't have to put up with rules and regulations such as she has put you under.  They don't help you, and they don't help her as they show she is insecure and she is making her insecurity your problem.  She drove you to strike her and that isn't good (and you are man enough to realise that).  But she should be woman enough to realise that when you corner a goat, it will bite.

Do not mistake her obssession and distrust as a blessing.  What kind of warped advice is that?  She is putting you under stress over something that may or may not be true. Worst case scenario, if she did catch you cheating, she should just walk away with dignity to a man that appreciates her. If she expects you to cheat on her, it is either because you have history of it or because she has low self-esteem.

Have you tried to sit her down and talk to her about her jealousy?  The origins? Has she been cheated on before?  Wouldn't she feel better just learning to trust so she can enjoy the best in you?

And to the ignorant f*a*r*t*s here born of a man's anus (that was a cute one Michelin89, gonna use that a lot!), one does not have to be in a relationship or have a boy/girl friend, husband/wife to comment on a relationship issue!  

Sojuicy

You have spoken well, my dear! cool
Re: Serious Matter by Akinagirl(f): 4:01am On Dec 07, 2009
So 190, you want a girl that is crazy enough to bust your car in with a brick or slash your tire if you even look at another girl? Its obvious that the posters g/f is unstable, paranoid, immature, and has low self esteem.
Re: Serious Matter by brooklyn99: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2009
Yo Michellin and the rest are right:your HO IS A FCUKN LOSER!!!binch is a psycho!trust me.I'm so glad u slapd dat ho first.preemtive strike,first attack always pays dividends!if u had let her slap u first u woulda been at the front gates of hell right now.see how u showing remorse?dat ho woulda slappd u anytime she felt like.its rainin outside? u gettn slappd.a dog got ran ova in the street?u gettn bit.ch slappd.The neighbr's wife looks like whoopie?u guessd it---frequent flier miles bitc.h slaps. so u did good,now,slap dat ho again,kick her out the house and change your phone number.
Re: Serious Matter by brooklyn99: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2009
Geez they keep modifyn my words
Re: Serious Matter by kukus01(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2009
@poster these chicks re damn right she is a loser, hve u ever sat her down b4 to ask her why she gave u all those ruls, why is always paranoid, why she is always feeling insecure and dont be surprised she might even be having an affair out there? dude find out her past and probably give her your own rules too it a two way thing here, i guess u shud be the man in da relationship dude and dont be blinded by by these dudes seeking protection from women u are the one dats suppose to be protecting her no she protecting u.
dude be careful ooooo she may hav sumthin up her sleeve ooooo
she wants to keep u in an island of urself and u end up losing ur friends God help help u if u fall short and need help, its ur friends tha will be there ooooo

an @190 u looking for female protection? and u re here rattling with a female? u cant win them in their own game ooooooo the mouth is their weapon like the brain is supposed to be urs.
Re: Serious Matter by posakosa(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2009
brooklyn99:

Yo Michellin and the rest are right:your HO IS A FCUKN LOSER!!!binch is a psycho!trust me.I'm so glad u slapd dat ho first.preemtive strike,first attack always pays dividends!if u had let her slap u first u woulda been at the front gates of hell right now.see how u showing remorse?dat ho woulda slappd u anytime she felt like.its rainin outside?u gettn slappd.a dog got ran ova in the street?u gettn woman I don't like slappd.The neighbr's wife looks like whoopie?u guessd it---frequent flier miles woman I don't like slap.so u did good,now,slap dat ho again,kick her out the house and change your phone number.

what r u:12 ?
Re: Serious Matter by candyshore: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
WOW SO MUCH HARSH WORDS
@POSTER SHE IS TRYING TO BE PROTECTIVE AS ARESULT OF HER INSECURITY. ITS NOT HER FAULT OR YOURS IT MIGHT VE BEEN AS ARESULT OF HER PAST RELATIONSHIP, BUT IF U REALLT LOVE HER JUST KEEP REMINDING HER OF HOW U FEEL ABOUT HER AND DAT U RE NOT CHEATING SHE WOULD CALM DOWN.
MOREOVER @ 190 AND michelin89 ARE TRYING TO TAKEOVER UR POST O grin
Re: Serious Matter by kpolli(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
stop supporting losers like chelsea
Re: Serious Matter by brooklyn99: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
@posakosa:what r u,like retarded?u dimwit!I don't know why u attacked me and I don't knw why my words were modified all I knw is that ure a slowpoke like kirk lazarus in tropic thunder!!!dude's wifie is a psycho and that's the bottom line.u guys can call her protective all u want but there's something called respect in a relationship,that ho don't got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / How To Deal With A Clingy Spouse! / Those Wandering Eyes…belong To Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.