Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding (17415 Views)

Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21
money121:

Marriage yaf scatter

Lol. Or anykyn gift wit a tag "in the absence of crocodile, agama lizard.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Lifeinlight: 3:21pm On Jan 21
[quote author=loswhite post=128051639]Lol oga How is she your ex? Friend zone dey claim ex girlfriend ? What will I not see on nairaland...lol. The girl will never call you her ex boyfriend self[/quote]She will. Unless you're dating a prostitute. Sexual relationship ought to take place in marriage not outside marriage. Although i understand some still keep that virtue, but majority don't. You guys keep normalizing the abnormal
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by CrownedPhoenix: 3:26pm On Jan 21
Fiscus105:

The perfect gift is to give new couple a distance to enjoy their marriage.

QED. No questions asked.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by OMEGA009(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21
Did he/she break your heart or cheat on you? If yes:

Dress up well and attend the church service.

Wait until the Priest asks the crucial question. If anyone objects to the union.

Get up, straighten your cloth or gele, look at your ex straight in the eye and walk out. (Make sure your shoe is doing koi koi as you walk out)

Trust me, there will be no wedding night bliss.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by money121(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21
Lifeinlight:
You don't understand what ex means. Do you?

Peele baba oni Ex
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by loswhite(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21
[quote author=Lifeinlight post=128051797][/quote]She is not your ex girlfriend oga. She is your friend and that is all it is. You can keep deceiving yourself sha.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?
Nothing. I will go there to eat, collect souvenir, dust nyash and comot.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Caliph97: 3:54pm On Jan 21
Dem don use ur head olohun..
NikoDeBonAmi:

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Nazgul: 3:57pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

What is wrong with going if you and your ex are not in bad terms. In some cases relationship may not work for two people because they are better off as just friends. Being an ex doesn't mean you both fell out in a very terrible way.
Your Exes will continue to damage your relationships/marriage until you stop indulging them in the name of "we're not enemies"..

Once you've decided to move on, move on...stop going backwards.

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by OlujobaSamuel: 4:10pm On Jan 21
I don't think there is anything wrong with attending his or her wedding.
I attended my ex wedding as she was a friend before anything relationship, so when relationship ended, friendship remains.
She celebrates with me on my days of celebration, I do same for her.
I currently talk to her mum and siblings more than I even communicate with her. We don't do chit chat, just happy New Year, happy birthday, congrats on your baby, etc, and we have been good with it.
On the gift, I won't suggest you get any gift, your presence alone is enough gift, a gift might cause issues as they might still be seeing it as couples which might cause issues at a time of misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Decarbonisation: 4:10pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?

Wetin I dey find go there? No hard feelings, not interested so no point thinking about the perfect or imperfect gift.

End.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by csam: 4:11pm On Jan 21
Wrap the pant she forgot at your place and give it to her as a gift

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by 123yes(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21
The last dick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:
Nothing, the best is to spray with few cash and leave. Ex is past. Move on
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Sheuns(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21
One sent me IV. I told her I won’t come. Still invited me to her house to come see her child a year the wedding (husband Dey UK), I didn’t go. I no Dey do another man wife. I don’t pray to see what’ll ever make me lust over another man’s wife if I know she’s married.

4 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by ukaface(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21
Why I go wan go my ex wedding ?

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by YoungLionken(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21
Revenge in this case is childish smiley..

As for me, if I got an invite from my ex (actually got last year but couldn't go because of distance;different states), if it's convenient, I would go. If not, I would politely decline. If she insist, I would go and do the normal; eat, drink, spray generously and wish them well with a good heart smiley. Nothing dey this life my people, hundred years from now, we are all gone smiley...

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Brushstrokes20: 4:24pm On Jan 21
Forward EVER, BACKWARD NEVER 💯✅👌
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by sylve11: 4:31pm On Jan 21
emkz:
You people keep lying to yourselves that you are "just friends" with your ex.

You are just friends because you didn't have closure. Many of you lie to yourselves as to the reason you keep your exes around and the reasons are hardly genuine.

Many of you are still friends with your ex to get easy access to sex and to have a fall back option. If you have a bit of sense, you won't show up at the wedding as a mark of respect for the spouse.

Except you share children, you have no business with your ex.

Hehehe smiley wink cool
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by sylve11: 4:35pm On Jan 21
csam:
Wrap the pant she forgot at your place and give it to her as a gift

embarassed embarassed cool
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by TRAPLORD13: 4:36pm On Jan 21
Fiscus105:

The perfect gift is to give new couple a distance to enjoy their marriage.
Perfect gift yet
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by TRAPLORD13: 4:39pm On Jan 21
Perfect gift will be to stay away from their union.
Old flames always....
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by IkeAbuja: 4:51pm On Jan 21
Please sir allow your fellow man to have peace and enjoy his marriage take your gift to your new woman
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by LoveJesus87(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

There's nothing like being JUST FRIENDS with a girl you knacked all round and shifted her pants everywhere you had privacies.

Some of you guys don't have discipline.

Always stay away from your exes. And let them move on. If I eventually settle with a girl and discover that she's still communicating with her ex.... Then I will end it. Or have her invite the dude to our wedding.

You can say it's insecurity, but I will ask you to trust your woman to that extent of giving her the freedom to mingle with her ex because they're better as friends than lovers!
Don't mind the FOOLS
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Procashtips(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21
Enough contraceptives.

Especially if they're still struggling.

They need at least 2yrs to settle in before bringing babies into the world
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Savedday2: 5:22pm On Jan 21
The only thing 9ja girls Sabi, na to get ex all over the place.

Ashawo people no go repent.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Fiscus105(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21
OlujobaSamuel:
I attended my ex wedding as she was a friend before anything relationship, so when relationship ended, friendship remains.
I currently talk to her mum and siblings more than I even communicate with her. We don't do chit chat, just happy New Year, happy birthday, congrats on your baby, etc, and we have been good with it.
On the gift, I won't suggest you get any gift, your presence alone is enough gift, a gift might cause issues as they might still be seeing it as couples which might cause issues at a time of misunderstanding.

U guys would come online and defend an obvious foolish argument. The way u think myopically is painful to rational human beings.

What u are bragging u re doing now , if reverse is the case , would you accept 10% of it?

Use pin to punch urself before doing it for others pls.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by gentlemate00: 5:53pm On Jan 21
undecided undecided undecided

NikoDeBonAmi:

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by OlujobaSamuel: 6:03pm On Jan 21
Fiscus105:

U guys would come online and defend an obvious foolish argument. The way u think myopically is painful to rational human beings.

What u are bragging u re doing now , if reverse is the case , would you accept 10% of it?

Use pin to punch urself before doing it for others pls.
What do you mean by if reverse is the case??
No be every relationship is tied to sex bro, so because I am not in a relationship with a girl again, I should break ties with the family that I've known even before relationship issues started or ended??
The mum was one of those that called me first this new year, I should ignore her because I no date or marry the daughter, when none of us is financially dependent on the other, abegi, life no hard, whatever rocks your boat, stick to it, na human make life hard.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by anthropizzy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21
emkz:
You people keep lying to yourselves that you are "just friends" with your ex.

You are just friends because you didn't have closure. Many of you lie to yourselves as to the reason you keep your exes around and the reasons are hardly genuine.

Many of you are still friends with your ex to get easy access to sex and to have a fall back option. If you have a bit of sense, you won't show up at the wedding as a mark of respect for the spouse.

Except you share children, you have no business with your ex.

Nice 1

Brilliant talk

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by anthropizzy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21
I will dispatch sanitary pad to her as a wedding gifts from me to her

Lamao😀🤣😂😅
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by MICVOCT(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21
OlujobaSamuel:

cool

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.