Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls (3719 Views)

Hot Unclad Ghana Girls / Who Fine Pass: S.H.S Ghana Girls Vs S.H.S Nigeria Girls? / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 11:46pm On Jan 20
omo guys, stop comparing ghana girls to naija, them pass us for that one. we fit make noise about our jollof, but when it comes to babaes, just forget it.
see ghana thick babe, solid yansh, very thick thighs , flat tommy , no bbl, no make up, no bleaching all-natural to the teeth, no billings with excellent behavior and feminine to the core. not feminist like our naija babes.

ur naija babes na belle them just carry occupy everywhere with heavy ugly makeup and ugly behavior, just the direct opposite of the beautiful and precious ghana babes.

candid pics of precious ghana beauties.
tell me why i no go treat them like ladies and pamper them to the core. protect them like egg and even simp for them if possible. chai, who do naija like this. we have very correct guys but are cursed with one of the most useless girls in the world

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 11:48pm On Jan 20

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by woginid967: 11:48pm On Jan 20
Yes you're so right

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 11:48pm On Jan 20

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 11:57pm On Jan 20
just imagine say these babes start to dey make up like ur babes
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by KingDash09(m): 12:11am On Jan 21
Undressss them now you go see craw craw for nyash
Women no dey move me again

14 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 12:27am On Jan 21
KingDash09:
UnCloth them now you go see craw craw for nyash
Women no dey move me again
bro na naija that one full. a typical naija babe wey thick like this with big belle go dey oozz like days kpomo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:52am On Jan 21
All dis strecht mark filled shit tanks,

para de body,

hiv de body,

craw craw de body.
anyway i love slim babes with a little protrusion front and back.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by ValCon888: 3:09am On Jan 21
Because they have dirty nyash with stretch marks from Lagos Island to Mile 2.

You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Westerhoffe(m): 4:11am On Jan 21
I will knock that your coconut head with my elbow.
These aren't what describes a woman fish.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by extol1(m): 4:18am On Jan 21
This one na prostitute, dey play. Naija babe are more fitt and clean than this oversize people that you called ladies

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Nomerci: 5:21am On Jan 21
I'd rather die b4 they capture me.
Watch me bleed

2pac

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by KingDash09(m): 5:43am On Jan 21
😂
yad2eidi:
bro na naija that one full. a typical naija babe wey thick like this with big belle go dey oozz like days kpomo
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by munavi: 6:09am On Jan 21
extol1:
This one na prostitute, dey play. Naija babe are more fitt and clean than this oversize people that you called ladies
Same thing I wanted to say.
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Babaken(m): 7:16am On Jan 21
If you want to forget your pain and sorrow for some minutes take a walk to Accra poly at tudu mostly the back gate you will understand what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Tymk: 7:37am On Jan 21
perfectsusanoo:
All dis strecht mark filled shit tanks,

para de body,

hiv de body,

craw craw de body.

anyway i love slim babes with a little protrusion front and back.
Even rhe slim ones here still have pot belly

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by padi94(m): 7:37am On Jan 21
So we don't have curvy girls on Nigeria too??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Tymk: 7:38am On Jan 21
Thread on point. I am a living testimony. I can vouch for this
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Myrepublic(m): 8:18am On Jan 21
To me isn't all about the body.. Hope say their character no rotten like most Nigerian girls character? An average Nigerian girl now thinks of how to nack for money.. I watch one clip yesterday of how a 17years old SSS3 girl, wanted to nack 3sum for money,but turned out they pranked her..

Underaged doing 3sum o. 17years secondary school girl. Imagine when she gets to the university how she go dey..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by SuperOnyi: 9:06am On Jan 21
shocked

SuperOnyi has been racking his head to really understand what this poster is talking about, because how can this man call these fat women angels? I've never heard of a day angel with a waist looking like it would break my preek as soon as I drive it into the kpekus.

When I decide to marry my 7 wives, I will certainly go for slim girls with big boobs and fine backside. I don't want my wives to look like lesbian mothers who share one son—me.

Because honestly, Mama Sadiya has all these features but I still go after Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Miggs(m): 9:11am On Jan 21
Myrepublic:
To me isn't all about the body.. Hope say their character no rotten like most Nigerian girls character? An average Nigerian girl now thinks of how to nack for money.. I watch one clip yesterday of how a 17years old SSS3 girl, wanted to nack 3sum for money,but turned out they pranked her..

Underaged doing 3sum o. 17years secondary school girl. Imagine when she gets to the university how she go dey..

Since the beginning of humanity and in all societies/communities,men always set the blueprint of the path the women will follow.

Nigerian men have prioritiized using money to attract women hence Nigerian women now see Nigerian men as atms.If Nigerian men begin to prioritize using their wit and charisma to attract women,so will the women

Transfer Nigerian men to Ghana and in one year the women in Ghana mentality will be turned into a money obsessed one.
Nigerian men are the problem not the women.

P.S. Any Nigerian man who calls Nigerian women physically unattractive is indirectly saying Nigerian men are ugly because all women come from the testicles of men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Myrepublic(m): 9:22am On Jan 21
Miggs:

Since the beginning of humanity and in all societies/communities,men always set the blueprint of the path the women will follow.

Nigerian men have prioritiized using money to attract women hence Nigerian women now see Nigerian men as atms.If Nigerian men begin to prioritize using their wit and charisma to attract women,so will the women

Transfer Nigerian men to Ghana and in one year the women in Ghana mentality will be turned into a money obsessed one.
Nigerian men are the problem not the women.

P.S. Any Nigerian man who calls Nigerian women physically unattractive is indirectly saying Nigerian men are ugly because all women come from the testicles of men.

You are not far from the truth. Men are actually the problem when it comes to buying sex.. They offer amounts that will make even a saint fall..

But @ the bolded.. That's not true..
A good looking man can give birth to an ugly looking girl,and an ugly man can give birth to a fine girl.. It goes both ways..

And that one you call ugly is also someone else's spec... Hence the saying that,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Creamypie(m): 9:51am On Jan 21
All these yama yama wey u display up there. Those ass look smelly

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Creamypie(m): 9:51am On Jan 21
All these yama yama wey u display up there. Those cellulite u call ass look smelly

1 Like

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by TeddBundy: 10:37am On Jan 21
Some of you lack taste and it shows

Tueh

How would you call those obese sacks of fufu attractive??

Anytime I see a woman with overly huge ass, I just think there’s no way she wipes well and she just smell!

Portable, nice, slim thick curvy all the way!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by ITbomb(m): 11:08am On Jan 21
How obese elephant legs and out of proportion behind dey entice a man is truly bewildering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by yad2eidi: 11:37am On Jan 21
padi94:
So we don't have curvy girls on Nigeria too??
the curvy ones have very beig curvy belle
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Streetmovement(m): 11:40am On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Okodupa
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:22pm On Jan 21
Las Las na shit hole..
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by AoifeNightfall: 4:51pm On Jan 21
So, it's no longer South African girls, it's now Ghanaian girls.
Mtchewwwwwwwww fools!!
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Seunpapa65: 5:17pm On Jan 21
I have big bannies to carry the leg up na another thing nothing beat pass slim and curvy
Re: Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21
No matter what I still like Naija girls. We still have well endowed ones in Naija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / Why Is It That Some Nigerian Ladies Bleach Their Skin / Story - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) – Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.