Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill (33416 Views)

Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / New Music: Meek Mill – AMF Ft. Roddy Ricch [CDQ] / Meek Mill – Millidelphia Ft Swizz Beatz Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by naptu2: 5:26am On Jan 21
MeekMill @MeekMill

Do a lot of people play my music in South Africa I remember having on big show their few years back … how do yall listen to our music in South Africa? On what platform or in Nigeria?

Warlo @STFUWARLO

We don’t have any music streaming services in Nigeria. We have this guy he’s the only one that has access to Spotify, he’s a town crier he comes every Friday to perform your songs for us. This is how we listen to your music.

I hope this helps

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by naptu2: 5:26am On Jan 21
🤍 Ro @ Ro_Henny_

Well, it depends on the season. In summer we hear it through the trunk of an elephant. In spring the giraffes catch signal and play it out loud. You get me?

Ṣíjúadé Olúwakúnmi Adéyẹmí @delicate_onyx

In Nigeria, we actually go to a town hall and line up to listen to a man called Bulaba sing your mid songs to us. Over to South Africans, how do y'all go about it?

Nono Mofokeng @nonsmofokeng

He said on what platform or in Nigeria, like South Africa would need to listen in Nigeria. So us South Africans we walk over to Nigeria to lineup at the townhall for Bulaba, I'm surprised you & I haven't met in the long lines.

Ṣíjúadé Olúwakúnmi Adéyẹmí @delicate_onyx

Wow. We must have missed each other on all occasions. I hope that we meet the next time we converge at the town hall. Listening to Midmill has changed my life 🫠

Nono Mofokeng @nonsmofokeng

I hope we meet too. When is the next townhall, I missed the pigeon mail last week when I was walking back home?
Please plug me with the next listening session, I have gotten wiser since listening to MidMill's music.

Sheddy @thesheddyking

With every new tweet you make, this picture just makes more sense

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by naptu2: 5:27am On Jan 21
D A N N Y 🪂 @AjeboDanny

The music you did with Davido where did you think the streams came from Oponu that’s why Nicki Minaj left you

AFRORAVE QUEEN 🦇 @Desii_barbie

When we went to listen to y’all music, we gathered around in circles while beating the drums and shakers then the monkey would hum the tune of your music and we danced

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧. @_ShaunKeyz

He said it 🐐

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by naptu2: 5:28am On Jan 21
Reverse Truth🦅🇬🇧👑 @Bidal4Life

Nigerians and South Africans uniting for this huge meal

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by naptu2: 6:00am On Jan 21
More.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by LEARNPYTHON(m): 6:06am On Jan 21
grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by munavi: 6:16am On Jan 21
Una no fit unite to find cure to cancer. Continue.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Dikaveli(m): 6:18am On Jan 21
Dumb Americans

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by iampeterben(m): 6:18am On Jan 21
All this celebrities nothing concern me oh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by OBTMOS(m): 6:20am On Jan 21
Ooops
For the first time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by ddippset(m): 6:21am On Jan 21
cheesy

Too much savagery...

This "No gree for anybody"-ness this year, reach SA oohh!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Abolodje: 6:21am On Jan 21
Meek Mill has always been dumb even if celeb mates know this. The bitch ass nigga that was eating curly fries off his leg in a pool, Meek needs to be put down fr

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by lolu2019: 6:21am On Jan 21
Meek mill is finished.see ya life outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by ssogundele(m): 6:22am On Jan 21
The guy is just too dum*b.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Haryour12(m): 6:22am On Jan 21
So what do we call this... A black american attacking Africans

I thought he visited Nigeria once though, was he blind to see things for himself

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by ruggedboy01: 6:23am On Jan 21
2 stupid countries, without lazy black SA would’ve been a great country angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by money121(m): 6:23am On Jan 21
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by GO0dharddick: 6:23am On Jan 21
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by yewit37486: 6:25am On Jan 21
Some people have no chill at all cheesy
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. C'est fini.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Kingluqman(m): 6:25am On Jan 21
On Meekmill matter... United Africa
Meanwhile in AFCON.. divided and on colos Africa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by olisefom: 6:27am On Jan 21
Rate who rate you. End of thread.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Terver90: 6:27am On Jan 21
grin What a troll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Paraman: 6:30am On Jan 21
It's people that listen to all this their yeye songs I blame

See the kind of foolish question he's asking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Villagepeople1: 6:30am On Jan 21
I'm here to read comments!
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Paraman: 6:31am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!
He asked a foolish question. Nigeria not having 24/7 power supply does not mean people don't listen to music.

There's no 24/7 power supply in Nigeria, yet you are still typing and reading commemts on nairaland

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:31am On Jan 21
For once ...the two greatest economies in Africa agree on one thing .....

And this is how we dance to Mills song anytime tye town crier performs it in the village square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtUtOn9I1Zw?si=3RZt2Ebek_uNeoH1

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by flexyrule(m): 6:31am On Jan 21
Merk
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by GO0dharddick: 6:32am On Jan 21
Paraman:
He asked a foolish question. Nigeria not having 24/7 power supply does not mean people don't listen to music.

There's no 24/7 power supply in Nigeria, yet you are still typing and reading commemts on nairaland

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Oga travel to USA and you will know Africa, esp Nigeria is still in stone age

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by GreaterFuture(m): 6:32am On Jan 21
Is there misunderstanding from the commenters
Or it's really what they think it is.

In this day and age, after this conversation had been held many times, I'm sure he definitely knows better
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by NAVYdogg: 6:35am On Jan 21
Midmills don mistakenly press vawulence button. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) / Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.