Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill (33455 Views)

Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / New Music: Meek Mill – AMF Ft. Roddy Ricch [CDQ] / Meek Mill – Millidelphia Ft Swizz Beatz Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by YoungLionken(m): 8:50am On Jan 21
The problem of a black man is a black man undecided..

I'm disappointed at Meekmill for real..

Like someone up there said, only Africans should barter themselves. That's how it should be...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by lilytender: 9:02am On Jan 21
munavi:
Una no fit unite to find cure to cancer. Continue.

Just as you couldn't unite with your siblings to pass WAEC

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by lilytender: 9:03am On Jan 21
Haryour12:
So what do we call this... A black american attacking Africans

I thought he visited Nigeria once though, was he blind to see things for himself

What do you expect from a primary school drop out drug addict?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by lilytender: 9:03am On Jan 21
ruggedboy01:
2 stupid countries, without lazy black SA would’ve been a great country angry

Stop whatever you just started smoking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by DeepSight(m): 9:04am On Jan 21
BadBradley:
you and the person you quoted are dumb asses.

Nigeria and Egypt are the two biggest economies in Africa.

What do you know. You are probably 16 years old. You can never hope to grasp a gasp of what I utter. What an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see standing on a tree. Run along now, and go play with the other toddlers.

In ten years time, when you can spot the difference between the words "greatest" and "biggest," we may start a whisper. . . just a whisper.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Princewill1(m): 9:17am On Jan 21
Most Americans knows little or nothing about the outside world.

E shock you say a popular and rich American musician who has traveled around the world still knows nothing about it.

Take a mic and go to the streets of New York and interview people. E go shock you say must Americans there think that Africa is a country.

A student in a Nigerian secondary school knows more about the outside world than most average Americans.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by almarthins(m): 9:23am On Jan 21
munavi:

Dem dey unite to bring down their fellow black man.
🤣
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!
Yeah, we don't. But I can't remember the last time my phone went flat because of the lack of electricity or that I used power bank

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by ruggedboy01: 9:34am On Jan 21
lilytender:

Stop whatever you just started smoking

Is you I am smoking dingbat angry

No make me change am for you
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by BUSHHUNTER: 9:35am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Oga travel to USA and you will know Africa, esp Nigeria is still in stone age

One of d dumbest comments today! Congrats! !diot... Fvcking azzlicker!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by DeepSight(m): 9:39am On Jan 21
Princewill1:

E shock you say a popular and rich American musician who has traveled around the world still knows nothing about it.

Take a mic and go to the streets of New York and interview people. E go shock you say must Americans there think say Africa is a country.

A student in a Nigerian secondary school knows more about the outside world than most average Americans.

You can't say this enough. This is too true. The extent of ignorance of the world in America is abominable. That's how their former president George W. Bush saluted the people of "the continent of Nigeria."

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by coleon(m): 9:45am On Jan 21
Abeg I need to go to twitter and see this for myself.
That comment on some guys coming every town hall day to shout bulaba and balabu really got me grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by BadBradley: 9:58am On Jan 21
DeepSight:

What do you know. You are probably 16 years old. You can never hope to grasp a gasp of what I utter. What an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see standing on a tree. Run along now, and go play with the other toddlers.

In ten years time, when you can spot the difference between the words "greatest" and "biggest," we may start a whisper. . . just a whisper.
give us proof of your claim that South Africa and Egypt have the greatest economy and define great for us.

By the way, if you're an adult or grown up, your writing style is in dire need of literary intervention.

It will be impossible differentiating you from 6th graders if writing is the only criteria grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:04am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!

What a miss! it’s 2024 internet access is a basic need that’s been solved, quit trying too hard to ride on MidMill’s d

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:06am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Do you need 24/7 electricity to listen to music? Btw you and Mid Mill I wonder who’s worse at critical thinking

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by OgaRico(m): 10:14am On Jan 21
Meek asked a question and the response he got is how the people that responded understood his question. The Meek guy should have at least go on Google or ask an African over there in the States (because there is no way he will said that he doesn't know an African over there in the States to ask his question directly to the person).

I agree with what you said about Nigeria and Africa still being in the stone age, that's a sure fact, no cap.

Maybe Meek should have said, "yo my fans in SA and Nigeria or Africa, I wanna come down to mother land for a show or two, I hope I got a lot of listners on Spotify and other streaming platforms over there?". And I'm sure we won't be here seeing people from Africa dragging him over his question which they saw as an insult.

GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by OgaRico(m): 10:20am On Jan 21
Sure fact.
I once heard a song by Casper Nyovest from SA and he said "I know a lot about them but they know nothing about me"

Casper Nyovest did that song (Same Chair as Kanye) when he was at the Sway in the Morning show in America.

Princewill1:

Take a mic and go to the streets of New York and interview people. E go shock you say must Americans there think say Africa is a country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by DeepSight(m): 10:29am On Jan 21
BadBradley:
give us proof of your claim that South Africa and Egypt have the greatest economy and define great for us.

By the way, if you're an adult or grown up, your writing style is in dire need of literary intervention.

It will be impossible differentiating you from 6th graders if writing is the only criteria grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Joker!

Run along!
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Starboytwo(m): 10:31am On Jan 21
Me an southi no fit unite.

Wahrah ni won.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by jmichael259(m): 10:38am On Jan 21
DeepSight:

The two greatest economies in Africa are Egypt and SA.

Whether we like it or not, over 220million population will remain on the Africa greatest economies even if half the people decided to be earning less than 2dollars per day.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Adakintroy: 10:59am On Jan 21
Mumu Africans you all kepp running there with exaggerated takes of how bad ur continent is. No road no light no health care no government.... what do you expect them to think.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Streetmovement(m): 11:09am On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No joy at all grin

Abeg make una temper vawulence with justice grin, meek is dope and he spit well cool
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Olabode211: 11:46am On Jan 21
una mumu pass.if you use underdevelop,it would have been better instead of backward.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Penisman: 11:51am On Jan 21
munavi:

I think that's your father's problem.

So just keep it there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by papzie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

It is because of people like u dumb dudes like meek mill grow guts to make such statements..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by adedayoa2(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21
Haryour12:
So what do we call this... A black american attacking Africans

I thought he visited Nigeria once though, was he blind to see things for himself
that's because those replying him don't understand his question, do you listen to my song in S.A? Yes o, we listen, No o you ain't one of our favs.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by adedayoa2(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

me I dey get light steady o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21
Maybe he didn't mean it like that smiley
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Onebigman(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

. Waiting bring how we stream song to we no de get light,,,,pls focus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Thinktwicemybro: 1:02pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

See your poor and useless mindset. You are not different from the m.o.r.o.n called meek mill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Pootle: 1:31pm On Jan 21
munavi:

mad oo grin grin but the blacks can do same jus privilege his forefathers where slaves
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by usagee36: 1:37pm On Jan 21
Very uneducated akata. He can't even write or spell well. He sings trash too. Never saw him as top 300.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 / DOWNLOAD: Prophet Odumeje Ft. Flavour - Umu Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.