Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill (33454 Views)

Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / New Music: Meek Mill – AMF Ft. Roddy Ricch [CDQ] / Meek Mill – Millidelphia Ft Swizz Beatz Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Jan 21
GreaterFuture:

Is there misunderstanding from the commenters
Or it's really what they think it is

Many think so . Africa is primitive is what is taught in the educational system ... what is depicted in the movies ... what is pushed on TV . Do you ever see well fed or healthy Africans on mainstream media? ... or always starving in need of help? But he has no excuse since he visited Africa ... and there is soooo much instant info at your fingertips via the internet. It's pretty much the same effect as Africans believing that lack Americans are lazy ... drug pushers and users and addicts ... Black women are all baby mommas and prostitutes etc .... what has been promoted by mass media. Hope I made some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21
😂
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by poweredcom(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Oga travel to USA and you will know Africa, esp Nigeria is still in stone age

We know that bro ....but for meek meels to wonder how africans listen to his song is such a disgrace to his generstion

Africans have been listening to music from abroad from cassette to vinyl to cds to todays digital tech of streaming and smartphones have made it easier to get music

Where was his mind at ....does he not know we are in the 21st century .....is he crazy
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by pacespot(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21
Most of these Black American negroes have the dumbest and lowest take when it comes to Africa because they never had the chance or means to travel out of their "utopian" America in their life unlike their White counterparts.

White Americans know much more about Africa than Black Americans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by dkidd: 2:18pm On Jan 21
Lol I done hold laugh tire here trying to look responsible my head dey pain me 🤒

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

First of, na you know the side of Nigeria you dey stay wey no dey get light at all. Secondly, America is not heaven, tho they have a way of keeping away their bad side from the eye of the world until you reach there and it shocks you.

Nigeria will get there someday, no need badmouthing them every time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Raxxye(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21
Mods, how far?
Has my ban expired? That's a mistake o. It was supposed to last till next tomorrow!
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by macfish101(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21
I don't think he meant it as an insult. But if it is, he must be f0000lish. Very ooo
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Akpacha(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21
munavi:
Una no fit unite to find cure to cancer. Continue.
Son of a very poor fada, for ur mind u want sound like a serious person. Dumb ass nigga.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by vastolord4(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21
Paraman:
He asked a foolish question. Nigeria not having 24/7 power supply does not mean people don't listen to music.

There's no 24/7 power supply in Nigeria, yet you are still typing and reading commemts on nairaland

Bet he shares same linage with mills
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by obi58: 9:03pm On Jan 21
foleskay:

Gbenu oshi e soun jor.laughing stock kee u there undecided

Olodo rabata... Online agbero. Omo ale!
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by foleskay(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21
obi58:

Olodo rabata... Online agbero. Omo ale!
Awon irandiran e..omo ale. Wa sofo ni tiletile
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by obi58: 9:34pm On Jan 21
foleskay:

Awon irandiran e..omo ale. Wa sofo ni tiletile

Werey jatijati..... Oloshi..... You truly cannot shame the shameless. Oloriburuku
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by erumena(m): 5:04am On Jan 22
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Where are you from sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by BALLOSKI: 6:22am On Jan 22
munavi:
Una no fit unite to find cure to cancer. Continue.
Cancer get cure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 / DOWNLOAD: Prophet Odumeje Ft. Flavour - Umu Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.