Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill (33456 Views)

Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / New Music: Meek Mill – AMF Ft. Roddy Ricch [CDQ] / Meek Mill – Millidelphia Ft Swizz Beatz Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by superCleanworks(m): 6:35am On Jan 21
😂
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by HeadNigga: 6:36am On Jan 21
Despite the fact that Vic O adviced you years back when you had issues with drake...you go learn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by MightyHand(m): 6:39am On Jan 21
That was a hot breakfast for meek mill, Enjoy nigga
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by SamoraWarrior: 6:40am On Jan 21
Midmills didn't get the memo"no gree for anybody" 😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by goodyvin02(m): 6:40am On Jan 21
Meek mill na Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Okoroawusa: 6:41am On Jan 21
Na for America person go ask you whether Africa na country...awon werey. Na our generation carry their music for head, this current generation no even know one American musician. Wetin dem wan take am do?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by dalass(f): 6:41am On Jan 21
munavi:
Una no fit unite to find cure to cancer. Continue.

At least they united to cure Meek's dumbass question ;😄

For that, they deserve trophies grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by NinjaMetahuman: 6:51am On Jan 21
Paraman:
He asked a foolish question. Nigeria not having 24/7 power supply does not mean people don't listen to music.

There's no 24/7 power supply in Nigeria, yet you are still typing and reading commemts on nairaland
ignore the fool

He is just less successful version of meek mill.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by NwaliE01: 7:00am On Jan 21
Imagine we have United States of Africa.

It would have been wonderful 😊

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:05am On Jan 21
CHIOMAEZEH:
For once ...the two greatest economies in Africa agree on one thing
......that meek mills izza idiat...
....🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by DeepSight(m): 7:08am On Jan 21
CHIOMAEZEH:
For once ...the two greatest economies in Africa agree on one thing

The two greatest economies in Africa are Egypt and SA.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Paraman: 7:12am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Oga travel to USA and you will know Africa, esp Nigeria is still in stone age
Just because you have no light does not mean everybody does not have light. I enjoy at least, 16hrs power supply everyday.

Who told you no light in Africa? Why do some of you guys love making ignorant and foolish general statement like this? How many African countries have you even been to?

You're not different from ignorant people who feels every Africans live in a Bush. Grow up dude.

Benin republic for here, them dey enjoy 24/7 power supply, you're here making ignorant statements. Have you been to Namibia? Botswana?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Wearetheugliest: 7:20am On Jan 21
Milk meal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!

Wetin be the difference between you and that oponu? How do you listen to music if I may ask?

You see say sense dey very far from you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by zedman1(m): 7:26am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Does your country have 24/7 electricity supply? Oga na generator I take dey charge my phone on a steady so WTF are you saying? Where's the light?

The guy knew no light in Africa, especially in Nigeria Hence he asked that intelligent question

Abeg, you just de derail this hilarious tread with frustration. No be everytime person de cry. If na generator you de use for your area 24/7 then you need relocate from that your area or go pay Nepa bill make them reconnect your light, bros.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:29am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

u cant get it

4get it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Connected1: 7:43am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

You have been trying so hard to defend your foolishness instead of calming down.
😕

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by femi4: 7:52am On Jan 21
Dikaveli:
Dumb Americans
Hahaha, the comment I was looking for

Education is forbidden in America. Sometimes, I think they do these things deliberately

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by blackgold2018(m): 7:53am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:
Meek mill knew Africa is still backward hence he asked how people listens to his songs over here.

Even Nigeria wey no get 24/7 electricity sef dey follow SA wey develop pass them dey yarb meek mill. Pathetic!
muguruza.. you white slave.

Its better we Africans barter ourselves than foreigners do it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by femi4: 7:56am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Do you need 24/7 light to stream music.

There are many rechargeable gadgets out there that will serve you at least 12hrs even when you are out of power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by TMHL: 7:57am On Jan 21
yewit37486:
Some people have no chill at all cheesy
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Se fini.

C'est fini.
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Beautifulday: 8:10am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Which part of America have you been to?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by whitejs: 8:11am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:
Na for America person go ask you whether Africa na country...awon werey. Na our generation carry their music for head, this current generation no even know one American musician. Wetin dem wan take am do?

which generation is 'our'
and which is the current generation
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by obi58: 8:20am On Jan 21
So even South Africans know about ... A townhall different from bulaba?

Nigeria is now truly an international laughing stock!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by samsegs(m): 8:37am On Jan 21
Twitter is not for the weak...
Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by BadBradley: 8:37am On Jan 21
DeepSight:

The two greatest economies in Africa are Egypt and SA.
you and the person you quoted are dumb asses.

Nigeria and Egypt are the two biggest economies in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by foleskay(m): 8:42am On Jan 21
obi58:
So even South Africans know about ... A townhall different from bulaba?

Nigeria is now truly an international laughing stock!
Gbenu oshi e soun jor.laughing stock kee u there undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by tuzle(m): 8:47am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

I don't get u, are u trying to make sense out of his nonsense? O I can see from ur name that u and meek mills are birds of the same feathers but I think meek mills is better. How does streaming his music translate to electrical problem?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by Sangoamadioha1: 8:47am On Jan 21
GO0dharddick:

SA even better.

Someone, and I agree, called you a less successful version of Meek Mill🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill by yewit37486: 8:49am On Jan 21
TMHL:

C'est fini.

Merci.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 / DOWNLOAD: Prophet Odumeje Ft. Flavour - Umu Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.